Customize

Jive Aces on Britain's Got Talent tonight - 28th April 2012

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Anonymous, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

He denies being a scientologist. He's a liar, just like all the other dumb clams.

He needs to be verbally slapped down, the fucker.
  2. Anonymous Member

Needs someone to post stuff about reading books on Hubbard such as "Bare faced messiah" and "A piece of blue sky", not forgetting "The Complex" of course!
  3. Anonymous Member

Its on page 3 or 4 of the paper paper....by the tits bit
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Silverwon is trying to confuse the issue and bury the entheta with a wall of text- keep posting entheta!
    (He also seems to think he's being clever whilst unintentionally boosting the google love)!
  5. Malory Member

Awesome!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. DeathHamster Member

I don't know why Scientologists try to deny that Hubbard founded the Cthurch structure; it's all there in the incorporation papers. That myth must have been cooked up during one of the many times Hubbard was at risk of jail, just like when he "resigned" from control of the organization in 1965.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

John Duignan commenting now. Love that.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

(AKA [USER=14016]anonanchovie[/USER] , FYI)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 2
  11. jensting Member

I think we should leave "silverwon" to carry on as he is insulting everyone while not quite being a $cientologist. Normaly I wouldn't advocate feeding the troll, but that one is really his own worst enemy.
  12. Anonymous Member

13. pedrofcuk Member

This ^ is what Scientologists say because they are brainwashed into believing it's true. I used to spout the same bullshit when I was in.
    Hubbard actually says the same too, however, the facts speak otherwise.
    A good way to hide something is right under someone's nose.
    Saying that you don't brainwash anyone, that you do the opposite, when in fact you really do, is a good example of this.
    There is something wrong with this ^ sentence. I have noticed that Scientologists do strange things with the English language.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Anonymous Member

There's no point in asking scientologists questions because they will lie. That's what they are trained to do.

Ian Clarkson recruits for scientology. If he told people the truth he wouldn't be able to recruit. He has to lie.
    • Like Like x 4
  15. pedrofcuk Member

"Brainwashing is basically what we do... ... ... (the opposite of)."

Ian Clarkson
    • Like Like x 1
  16. RightOn Member

Send them a copy of the song from Youtube "When your Smiling"
    and point out the intro which is from Hubbard's "Joy of Creation.".
    It should have been called "When your Lying"

Then also include that article where the Jive Arses where asked NOT to "sell Scientology" during their breaks by going around with clipboards and handing out COS crap in the UK.
    Was it Tottingham? I forget now.
    Have to find that somewhere.....
  17. RightOn Member

Here's that article form 2008
    It was Derry Ireland

Jive Aces defend Scientology promo

Published on Monday 5 May 2008 12:28
    Derry's jazz favourites, The Jive Aces, have been criticised for promoting the Church of Scientology during the city's jazz festival.
    Famed for their distinctive canary yellow suits, The Jive Aces are regarded as the darlings of the highly-acclaimed music fest.
    Some local people attending events last weekend have voiced concerns that the band were distributing 'Church' literature to audiences.

However, Ian Clarkson, lead singer with the Jive Aces, last night insisted that the band only spoke about Scientology when asked by audience members.
    "Everyone knows we're Scientologists but we don't push that in people's faces," he told 'FN'. "People come to ask us questions and we answer their questions."

Mr Clarkson acknowledged that the band had free booklets - entitled 'The Way to Happiness' - available at their gigs but insisted the publication was a "non religious, non political, common sense moral code and we usually have them on our CD table."

One Derry shopper who watched the Jive Aces perform in Foyleside, claimed: "I think it's terrible the band was exploiting a major entertainment event as a platform to promote their 'Church'. I would love to have stayed and listened to the music, but once me and my sister saw the flyers, we bolted. It was really off-putting."

Another Derry jazz fan, who didn't wish to be named, says she left another event in a local restaurant early feeling annoyed at the band's apparent "canvassing" of the crowd.
    "The band took a long break in the middle of their show and walked around the tables with clipboards, talking to people and selling books. We wanted nothing to do with them, we only went there to hear jazz, and the conversation actually got a bit heated at one point about it all. We ended up going home."

On the band's official website, The Jive Aces attribute their "tremendous energy and confidence" to the "workable solutions found in Scientology religious principles", a faith developed by humanitarian and science-fiction writer, L. Ron Hubbard.
    Celebrity members of the Church of Scientology include Hollywood actors Tom Cruise and John Travolta.
    A spokesperson for the Jazz Festival said it was important to get feedback on all aspects of the weekend.
    "Over recent years, the band's performance is regarded as one of the festival favourites. However, any comments or concerns raised by members of the public would be considered by the festival team in full and also forwarded to the band management."
    http://www.derryjournal.com/news/local/jive-aces-defend-scientology-promo-1-2124606#
    • Like Like x 4
  18. RightOn Member

And this vid about:
    "The Jive Aces, a scientology front group, has visited the Jazz festival in Haugesund, Norway for several years now. Last year, Anonymous and NRK, the Norwegian Broadcasting System,
    caught the band red-handed distributing fliers for the controversial cult, which resulted in the festival director demanding Jive Aces to stop handing out promotional material if they wanted to come back."
    • Like Like x 2
  19. RightOn Member

and also critized in France
    translated article:
    Proselytism
    On the back of the card, the French text is very clear and aims to answer the question: where do the Jive Aces get their energy? "The Jive Aces attribute this to the workable solutions found in the book Dianetics by philosopher L. Ron Hubbard. Lead singer Ian Clarkson said, 'After having read and applied Dianetics, I can honestly say I have more energy, which helps us a lot with our projects, and I feel confident and happy. I recommend it to everyone.'" Below this, spectators are invited to check a box that says: "I would like to know more about Dianetics."

Tiny print at the bottom of the card says, in English: "Dianetics is a trademark and service mark owned by Religious Technology Centre ..." Undisguised proselytism at the exit from the concert hall ... but none on stage. Though the lyrics were in English, they did not shock the anglophones in the audience. This incident stunned and even irritated many of the spectators who took the time to read the back of the card.

"We absolutely do not approve of this!"

With their Carlos-style wardrobe and their Shirley and Dino look, the Jive Aces do not go unnoticed. The controversy that began in Bar-sur-Aube is an embarrassment not only to spectators, but to the organizers, who feel they find themselves confronted with a fait accompli.

"We absolutely do not approve of this!" exclaimed Jean-Pierre Chouleur yesterday. "This is a band that I discovered three years ago at the Montauban jazz festival. They had already performed at the Paris jazz club Le Caveau de la Huchette, where my friend Dany Doriz is director. They didn't bother him with Scientology. This time, I told them outright not to do any proselytism on stage ... But when they distributed their cards at the end, we couldn't do anything. I am not a Scientologist and, furthermore, I am against any kind of cult. For us, it's the music that counts. What they did does not diminish their talent. Moreover, they are charming people ..."

Though the Jive Aces are known in England as members of the Church of Scientology, this is much less well known in France. This is only the third edition of the Jazz à Bar festival and the festival certainly did not need such a misfortune. Feeling in a sense betrayed, the organizers regret the band's clumsy gesture, which somewhat spoiled the end of a very successful evening."

https://whyweprotest.net/community/...or-proselytism-after-concert-in-france.93562/
    • Like Like x 2
  20. RightOn Member

And they pushed COS in Chicago at the Book Expo

"Scientology's Jive Aces band is being publicized at a book convention in Chicago this week.
    From a Scientology press release:
    "It's the Jive Aces, serving as this year's official BookExpo America band (May 30-June 1) and promoting books by international best-selling author L. Ron Hubbard. The band's Chicago visit follows right on the heels of their performance as the official band for the 1998 Cannes Film Festival. The Jive Aces will open the BookExpo America each day. This is the country's largest gathering of publishers, booksellers and distributors, where millions of dollars of book orders are placed each year by bookstores from across the country.

"Pointing to the tremendous effect that Hubbard's books have had on their success -- both as a band and as individuals -- Ian Clarkson, the band leader, announced that they are now promoting a soon-to-be- released paperback by Hubbard titled 'Have You Lived Before This Life?' The book is a collection of case histories from people who have recalled earlier lives with remarkable detail and then demonstrated how this knowledge increased their spiritual awareness."
    http://www.xenu.net/archive/WIR/wir3-9.html

With all this proof of recruitment everywhere they go, it is very clear that they are brainwashed.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

If they are Sea Org members, then they must acknowledge the rank and leadership of David Miscavige.
    The Hole and its attendant policies and practices musts therefore be A-OK with them.
    I'd ask them about this, rather than some vague questions about brainwashing.
    They'll find the questions about Miscavige and the Hole less easy to wriggle (snake-like) out of.
  22. Anonymous Member

Comment awaiting approval:

A Google search soon reveals that Scientology's Jive Aces have been accused of promoting the Scientology corporation all over Europe and in the USA.

May 5 2008 in Derry Journal, Ireland "The Jive Aces, have been criticized for promoting the Church of Scientology during the city's jazz festival."

2009 news by Norwegian Broadcasting System, director of Jazz festival in Haugesund, Norway demands that Scientology's Jive Aces stop handing out material promoting the Scientology corporation.

Sep 11 2011 in L'Est Eclair, France "This time, I told them outright not to do any proselytism on stage ... But when they distributed their cards at the end, we couldn't do anything." said Jean-Pierre Chouleur.

1998 press release by the Scientology Corporation "Ian Clarkson, the band leader, announced that they are now promoting a soon-to-be- released paperback by Hubbard titled 'Have You Lived Before This Life?'

May 3 2012 the SUN, UK Scientology's Jive Aces member Ian Clarkson profusely praises the Scientology corporation in puff piece.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

A better name for the "band" would be: Hubbard's Whores
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Anonymous Member

25. DeathHamster Member

The copyright on the back should be for the "L. Ron Hubbard Library". That's a fictitious business name for the Church of Spiritual Technology.
  26. Anonymous Member

again..
    May 10th - Wakefiled UK , Theatre Royal Wakefield
    May 12th- Brighouse, UK- The Ritz Ballroom
    May 13th- London, The Hideway
    Mar 17th- Worcester UK, Huntingdon Hall
    May 26th- London, Chelsea Flower Show
    May 27th Hoddesdon UK, Broxbourne Civic Hall
    July 14th - Marlbourough UK , Marlborough Jazz Festival

any protestors in these areas?

for poons sake
    Malboroguh Jazz Fest
    By Telephone: 01672 515 095

Marlborough Jazz Box Office
    132 High Street
    Marlborough
    Wiltshire
    SN8 1HN

By Email: boxoffice@marlboroughjazz.com
    Chairman
    Susie Fisher
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chelsea Flower Show
    Alex Denman
    RHS Chelsea Flower Show manager
    feeback form
    http://www.rhs.org.uk/About-Us/Feedback
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh! and by the way....
    The winners of Britian's Got Talent?
    They will get to play in front of the Queen in her Diamond Jubilee year at the Royal Variety Performance.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

HIP HIP HORRAY!
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

What's with the high-kicking faggotry? Even Commodore's Messengers in hot pants wouldn't do that.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

I hear her grace is already OT XV
  30. RightOn Member

Everyone sing now!
    To the tune of "When You're Smilin" "
    and wona and a twoa...

When your're proselytizin'...
    when your're proselytizin'...
    The whole world laughs at you....

When your're lying ....
    When your're lying ...
    the cult comes shining through.

But when your brainwashed.... your mind is all goop
    The Way To Happiness is just Scientology poop

Sooooo Keep on lying....
    And we'll keep defying..
    Till the whole word knows the truth!
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Anonymous Member

I've an idea: let's legalise all drugs, and make Scientology illegal, instead.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

Decriminalising all drugs and controlling who gets them is an excellent idea- but political suicide. Making $cientology illegal would have much the same effect as making drugs illegal- drive it further underground.

Better still- why not give anyone who wants a copy- the OT materials to have a laugh at!
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

Everytime I see BGT I think it says LBGT. Now that would be a much better show.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. jensting Member

Well, instead of making the belief system $cientology illegal, how about just shutting down the criminal organisation known as the "church" of $cientology? The organisation doesn't really have martyrs lining up to go to prison. Not for the organisation clandestine meetings of the highest piety. It's the cash flow or nothing. Once the organisation is considered a criminal fraud organisation and all monies flowing into it are confiscated to be given back to victims (well, I think that would be a good idea), no more organised $cientology.

Disorganised $cientology already exists in the form of the Freezone, and no-one is talking about banning that.

Best regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Sekee Member

The Jive Aces were also mentioned in the 1996 Guardian article about gifts to the City of London police.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2006/nov/22/freedomofinformation.religion

• Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

Excellent- the lead singer thought he'd say he wasn't brainwashed- offering more opportunities to make comments!
    Gotta love OSA for doing our work for us!
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

Great, they asked him about Xenu. Now he's going to get pneumonia and die. Murderers!
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Tourniquet Member

...unless he's already OT III, in which case he's been brainwashed to deny knowledge of Xenu.
  39. Anonymous Member

I love it when clients of the Scientology corporation publicly deny Xenu. Anyone who then looks it up will then know that they were either lying or willfully ignorant. Lol!
    • Like Like x 2
  40. Herro Member

Man, nothing gets people on WWP rectum ravaged quite like scientologists being talented and successful.