Customize

Jive Aces on Britain's Got Talent tonight - 28th April 2012

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Anonymous, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Man, nothing gets Herro's rectum ravaged quite like chanologists being bored and amusing themselves.
  2. Anonymous Member

Yeah! . . . Where'd that happen?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Why won't The Sun let any comments mentioning the Sea Org through?
  4. Dragononymous Member

Because they have to retain their position as unreliable media.
  5. Xenu Is Lord Member

• Like Like x 3
  6. Dragononymous Member

Both use:
    Also, just for the lulz of the interwebz: http://jiveaces.scientology.org/index.html <OBVIOUS BLOODY SCILON SITE IS BLOODY OBVIOUS (wasn't mentioned yet so I thought I would...)
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Tourniquet Member

It's not quite a smile. Wogs deserve no better.
  8. Anonymous Member

So this thread is all about the Jive Aces on BGT Britain's Got Talent or Britain's Got More Talent and whether scientologists brainwash people:

The Jive Aces are a scientology promotion and recruitment swing / jive band who hand out dianetics (ie scientology) leaflets at all of their performances and use the Say No To Drugs slogan. They recruit for scientology.

The Jive Aces tour and push their message of 'Say No to Drugs' (also known as 'Say No to Drugs Say Yes To Life').

Say No To Drugs is a scientology front group that uses community sport programmes (football) to recruit young people into the scientology cult. Scientology tries to get in with local police (such as in Camden and the City of London) and politicians , often initially by using their anti-drugs front groups promoted by the Jive Aces.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2006/nov/22/freedomofinformation.religion
    for more information about the Jive Aces (who appeared on BGT, Britain's Got Talent) and Scientology:
    Members of The Jive Aces have been aggressive towards people who protest against human rights abuses in scientology.
    didn't someone say we going to do a Jive Aces INFODUMP thread? it might be useful to journalists
  9. jensting Member

Don't tell us, tell the commenters at the Sun :D I cannot be arsed to get a failbook or twit account to make a comment, but this is the right sort of stuff.

Also, while you're there, you might want to remind everyone of the other OSA volunteer - Magoo - who was sent to drown out critical boards and ended up defecting... She had been in the Damnation Navy, if you need more relevancy.

Best Regards

Jens
  10. jensting Member

"snap" - as in "all the little clams go SNAPSNAPSNAP" from the Xemu Rap?

That made my morning :D

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

12. Anonymous Member

13. Anonymous Member

Yes, indeed. He is not "just some geezer from Essex." He and the rest of his "band" are Sea Org members posted at SH UK. He should be showing himself in his fake Sea Org sailor suit, not his bright coloured band outfit. Because that is what he is - a Sea Org member posted to lure people into scn orgs.
  14. Xenu Is Lord Member

You mean they are the ones that force women to have abortions?

Jives Aces?
    More like Jive Turkeys
  15. Tourniquet Member

That made my day. Might title a song after it, if no one's yet done so :)
  16. Tourniquet Member

Technically, he IS in uniform... Uniform J, according to Modern Management Technology Defined.
  17. Anonymous Member

Nah, it's been done already by some punk rock band. Damnation Army is too good not to have been snapped up already. Starvation Army too. Darn.
  18. Tourniquet Member

Thanks for the tip. Maybe I'll do a remix ;)
  19. Anonymous Member

Enturbulation Nation
    Satan's Thetans
    Ronny & The C-Borgs [Sea]
    Nice n' Navy [niacin]
    The Forty-Tones
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

rings my bell... don't nobody steal it, now :)
  21. Anonymous Member

Look at this comment:

This video is better than Prozac!! It made me laugh, cry, and . . . dance!! (I promise not to upload any vids of *me* dancing! (;^)
    CattyCatRanch 1 month ago

Thanks (but being better than Prozac isnt too difficult, it's nasty stuff!). Don't be embarrassed about dancing, as long as you're enjoying the sunshine it's all good!
    jiveaces in reply to CattyCatRanch 1 month ago
  22. Anonymous Member

Go listen to an entire show by these cult "artists", and report back on your rectal response, in exquisite detail.
  23. Anonymous Member

News be bad, cult be good.
  24. Dragononymous Member

I love the part where they fund themselves
  25. Anonymous Member

Fuck, almost 2 million views on youtube.
  26. Anonymous Member

Okee dokee. I'm an ex-cultie. I played synths, sax, trumpet, bass and drums and sang vocals many years ago.

I can see why this video has so many views.

No, the musicians are not playing technically challenging music, but
    it is well played,
    well recorded, and
    well mixed.

Fuck, how the hell did I end up being Herro ITT?
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Dragononymous Member

owh that will go soon enough after the cheating will be revealed.

Normal videos would have stats, this one hasn't
    Cover up much
  28. Anonymous Member

Well fuck, if going to be Herro, may as well enjoy myself. Suck on this, faggots.
    Yes, I totally enjoyed this kid's playing.

• Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

Fuck fake Herro tech, here is HONESTECH

<envy @ srs chops>

30. Anonymous Member

Continuing with derail. @ mods, I can always post some Crass vids, if this gets too boring. But I like these guys. HONESTECH. Definitely better than cultie dipshits.

/ done pretending to be Herro, who kicks my ass anyway.
  31. anon walker Moderator

Alas, you are correct. They are skilled musicians and many people like that style now and again, even me.
    I just don't like the big yellow bananas makin that musica!
    • Like Like x 2
  32. All that while Miscavige was metaphorically giving you one from behind. That is impressive!

A turkey is a bad person
  33. Anonymous Member

Must be nice having Slappy pay your way...
  34. Anonymous Member

Video quality sucks, sound quality sucks, but FUCKING A the keyboards are spectacular.

Yo mods, permission to derail random threads? Herro's job sounds like fun. I can fill in a job application, but need to know the salary and perks.
  35. Anonymous Member

< sigh > I don't even usually listen to this kind of music. But props where they are due, skill is skill, whether culties or wogs.

Trying to recall any possible LRH reference to yellow bananas, but drawing a blank. SPLURGE ON IT!
  36. Anonymous Member

Maybe that time that he caught the clap?
  37. Anonymous Member

The whole point is that the Jive Aces play inoffensive cheery music that is appealing to a wide audience - it puts forward the idea that scientology is harmless and that it will help people. They are good at what they do because they have obsessively played the same set repeatedly for years - promoting and recruiting for the cult and giving a percentage of proceeds to scientology.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

So what happens when the show sets them a song they've never played before?
  39. Anonymous Member

It won't. This show differs from the Idol format.
  40. pedrofcuk Member

The Jive Aces are through to the BGT live semi finals! We're on tomorrow (Sun). Starts at 8pm ITV. Please watch, vote and spread the word!!

^not my words of course, just a text msg in from 07868653266.