Customize

Jive Aces on Britain's Got Talent tonight - 28th April 2012

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Anonymous, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Thank you for listening.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. anon walker Moderator

Young man, have you ever considered a career in rap?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. DeathHamster Member

I see the men are wearing their Space Patrol uniforms. Classy!
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 2
  5. The Wrong Guy Member

Here's a cult press release disguised as an article:

Britian’s Got Talent finalists to perform in Eastbourne | Eastbourne Herald

3103848423.jpg

Back from their packed out US tour, the group will take to the stage on Thursday July 9 between 1-2pm in the Terminus Road precinct outside Coffee Republic.

The group’s promoter said they would be spreading their good cheer and encouraging passers-by to Say No To Drugs, as part of their nationwide tour.

The Jive Aces have supported the ‘Say No To Drugs. Say Yes To Life’ campaign for many years, giving concerts all over the world to raise awareness of the dangers of drugs and the solutions to the drug problems. In that time they have achieved huge success by selling out the Royal Albert Hall, performing for the Queen and working with the likes of Hollywood stars John Travolta and Van Morrison.

A spokesperson said, “The Jive Aces, who are all Scientologists, love to make feel-good music. In fact their song Bring Me Sunshine was prescribed by a doctor in Seattle to cheer up patients suffering with depression.”

Say No to Drugs, Say Yes To Life is a youth drug education and drug prevention campaign sponsored by the Church of Scientology to educate children as young as six on the dangers of drugs, and challenges them to remain drug-free.

The Jive Aces formed in 1989 and were Britain’s Got Talent semi-finalists in 2012.

http://www.eastbourneherald.co.uk/news/local/bgt-finalists-to-perform-in-eastbourne-1-6819815
    • Like Like x 3
  6. RightOn Member

Don't forget to mention the deadbeat dad COS!

Oh I just can't stand these moronic dicks
    • Like Like x 2
  7. RightOn Member

comments are open, but I would imagine you would have to be kind of careful since it's the UK?
  8. afternon Member

One comment and it's from an ex Scientologist exposing the Jive Aces as the cult recruiters they are- win!
    • Like Like x 1