Customize

John Brousseau (JB) blows from the Int Base.

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Kha Khan, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Kha Khan Member

John Brousseau (JB) blows from the Int Base.

The story of John Brousseau (JB) blowing from the Int Base.

TL; DR points:
    1. JB is pretty familiar with all the lines and tricks they use to locate people because he used to do it himself.

2. JB was the Internal Security Officer in the RTC.

3. JB expressed his thoughts and wound up in Happy Valley on the RPF for three years.

4. "Sue Price and Kam Mitchell and Mike Napier made a disgusting OP [Overt Product] mess of the mega 30 million dollar full renovation of the ship in preparation for the MV 2008."

5. The renovation of the Freewinds "was a total bandaid sets and props job and the place was such a seething overspend and OP that a large part of it had to be fully ripped apart and redone."

6. The best way to get someone out of the COS is to get them an iPhone for Christmas.

From Marty: JB – Going Mobile:
    ESMB Thread: John Brousseau (JB) blows from the Int Base.

/
  2. 3rdMan Member

Re: John Brousseau (JB) blows from the Int Base.

:)
  3. anonohio Member

sweet
  4. bAnon Member

Thanks KK - since you are the designated tl;dr moonbat translator, any response to the asbestos question by swifty in that blog?
  5. Anonymous Member

Expecting to see Maggie and Brenden on RPF very shortly.
  6. Anonymous Member

Mike Rinder Blew - So Can You. Operation Postcards Over the Wall = iphones over the wire.
  7. Kha Khan Member

So far, no, but I'll keep an eye on the thread.

/
  8. xenubarb Member

Darn. Nobody thinks I'm a god!

Also, "splinters, barbed wire and napalm..." I like how he brought those three things together. I read something similar in Penthouse Magazine a while back.
  9. adhocrat Member

I can usually translate scilonese but SO ese is even more dense than the run of the mill scilon speak. For example...

wat?
  10. stuwyatt Member

Thanks KK for processing Marty's blog for us all. When I saw the vid of JB being stalked by PI's, he came across as being a really cool guy, and this comes across too in his letter to Marty. I hope that in time, the cool-aid will wear off and he'll see that while DM is a narcissistic squireling cunt, the faults in the 'tech' lie within the 'tech' itself and LRH.

I also hope to hear many more insider stories from JB....

If you do happen to read this JB, congratulations for escaping!!!!

/popcorn
  11. Re: John Brousseau (JB) blows from the Int Base.

I'm not sure having people dumb enough to join the Sea Org thinking you are God is anything worth bragging about.
  12. anonhuff Member

What he should do is contact the authorities right fucking now and get that shit raided immediately for falsely imprisoning people including himself.

Fuck! Why doesn't this happen?

edit: what is wrong with this scenario, he goes to the police and says "hello I just left this place I did not want to be at and illegal things were happening here is why I felt I was held against my will, and here is what was happening as recently as extremely recently. I would like to declare on the record that I do not wish to return to that location and wish to enforce whatever legal rights I have available to me to ensure my safety considering the circumstances. What can you do to help me?" on camera, with a witness or witnesses present
  13. Kha Khan Member

SRA = Severe Reality Adjustment.
    RS = Rock Slam,
    ev = evil

purp = purpose

Dramatization =
    Therefore, in the sentence:
    the phrase "RSing ev purp dramatization" generally means that people were acting out prior restimulated engramic, "evil purpose" traumatic experiences. If put on the E-meter, the needle would swing wildly back and forth, demonstrating their evil intentions. Thus, they were "rock slamming" when they acted out their past taumas. Think of someone who was beaten as a child only to act it out as a grownup, beating their own child. The molested or severely beaten child who grows up to be a rapist or a serial killer, acting out past hurt, anger, etc. Living out past trauma in present time in an evil, aggressive way.

"ripped his face off" -- see SRA.

/
  14. Re: John Brousseau (JB) blows from the Int Base.

The problem is he still doesn't understand that Hubbard was a piece of shit and Scientology is nothing but a money making con game, so he will never do anything that would potentially expose Hubbard for the POS that he is.
  15. Anonymous Member

It feels like we're averaging one blow from int every day anymore. Do we have aggregate numbers broken down by 1) month they left and 2) month they spoke out?

I'd love to see a graph or chart of the trends. Since, y'know, stats are so important.
  16. Kha Khan Member

Just keep in mind that JB blew quite awhile back. People who blow the COS, and particularly the SO, and especially Int, sometimes tend to tell their stories slowly, in bits and pieces over time. I cross-post what I find interesting as I find it.

A starting point may be the Big List of over 1000 Exes Who Have Spoken Out.

I have begun to watch the subset List of Independent Scientologists.

/
  17. pooks Member

You've got to admit that watching Scn disintegrate is great fun.
  18. thetanic Member

He didn't blow that long ago. It was at the end of April.
  19. adhocrat Member

Danke.

you said a mouthful
  20. Anonymous Member

Yes, it is almost endlessly entertaining. It reminds of the pickup stix game, where you try and carefully remove individual stix without catastrophically collapsing the rest of the pyramid. Eventually, it always comes to the result in the picture.
    [IMG]
  21. magster Member

Is this the same guy that blew and Marty went to his hotel room to help him about a month or so ago? And he was being followed by P.I's? And apparently there was a gang of guys with Tommy Davis, and TC assistant involved? I remember reading this on Marty's blog.
  22. Bipolart Member

I'm waiting to hear details on DM's plans to lash out.

Let the popping of corn commence.
  23. Anonymous Member

24. Bipolart Member

25. Kha Khan Member

Marty changed JB's e-mail

Marty changed JB's e-mail to conceal the identities of the people who worked on the Freewinds project.

Great catch by Alanzo at ESMB cross-posted with thanks:
    I can assure you that when I quoted Marty's post of JB's e-mail in the OP, I quoted it accurately, and indeed copied and pasted it, as it was at the time I made the OP here and on ESMB.

/
  26. Amidoinitrite Member

27. DENNY Member

It's Hard to keep track of who is in and who is out....
    Too many people are leaving all the sudden... It's mind bottling....
    Not that I'm complaining... Just sucks for the Cult, lol
  28. Anonymous Member

Re: Marty changed JB's e-mail

Mahty changing facts? Nah, impossible.
  29. Anonymous Member

I think he's probably going to. DM has 4 to 5 PI's on him at any time. DM is extremely scared that he is going to do just that. Time will tell however the longer he waits, the less credible his allegations and attestations will become.
  30. Sinonymous Member

Question - why are they following Tiziano and Jamie?
  31. Anonymous Member

This video makes the independent scientologist look unsafe like a loose canon with a dangerous weapon - his car.

I think the cops ought to charge him on the evidence of this video.
  32. RightOn Member

geez!So may PI's!
    I wonder if people who are thinking of coming forward will change their mind due to fear.
    I wonder if DM figured this would all be taped and shown. Maybe he is trying to send a message to other ex's that this is what you will get if you speak out. Yeah I know tin foily... but I hope it is the opposite and makes MORE people come forward.
  33. FreakE420 Member

I thought the same thing. I think they are playing right into DMs hand.
  34. Anonymous Member

tiziano-in-black.JPG tizianobreaking.jpg tizkirsiti1.jpg?w=300&h=274.jpg tizsing.jpg?w=199&h=300.jpg martytiz.jpg?w=430&h=323.jpg
    jamieandtiz.jpg?w=500&h=333.jpg

Scieno Indian Tiziano Lugli and Jamie , stars of the video...and more!

Pic in dictionary under "nar·cis·sist"

Tiziano Lugli | www.scientology-cult.com

35. XenuPhobic Member

36. Random guy Member

Evil DM stole my church.
  37. RightOn Member

Tiziano is one hawt scilon!
  38. Anonymous Member

COB David "the wee poodle" Miscavige is still on course I see... 1 less "trusted and loyal" ones though Davy boy. :D

Interesting that JB was scared of being in that situation, Davy should ask himself why...

Also nice to have additional verification of the Freewinds renovation disaster, which sadly has contaminated a whole bunch of people with blue asbestos, JB included I would imagine. :-( Still some people live with it in their lungs for upwards of 40 years.
  39. Triumph Member

very similar situation to the "Underground Railroad" "American Civil War" and slaves escaping to freedom...

You Have people leaving the cult(plantation)...Masters(Asthmatic Dwarf) Sending out PIs (goons/slave catchers) to chase the escapees.. JB literally hiding out...

while its not exactly like the slave trade..the very nature of having someone chased and tracked by Private Investigators and cult goons..borders on criminality..

the PIs wouldn't dare snatch him from the street and drag him back(Kidnapping)there are laws.

the Asthmatic Dwarf is using the tactic to inflict- fear and control.and intimidation.
    the act of a desperate Master

to JB I would say
    the minute you walked away from the cult compound ...you were on the road to freedom...
    ...your out..your free..don't sweat the goons...they aren't going to break the law..
    sooner or later the goons will go away...

just by leaving the cult ...you have gained your freedom back...no one will take that away from you...

your one of many..there is help...and they are out and doing fine.

Anonymous and Ex-Scientologists =Harriet Tubman

Underground Railroad--History of Slavery, Pictures, Information
  40. Anonymous Member

He's Marty's Tom Cruise. A kewl dangerous stunt doer, like when he tried to drive the PI's off the road.

Marty's got to get this guy in the movies, because he doesn't have much of a music career. Beghe might be able to help.