Customize

John Mappin and the Camelot Castle Hotel, Tintagel, Cornwall

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by stc, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: John Mappin and the Camelot Castle Hotel, Tintagel, Cornwall

2. Sponge Member

Thanks for all these recent little insights into Camelot Pebbledash. Hopefully many prospective hotel accomodation seekers will find this forum thread and give the place a wide berth (if they've got several hours to kill reading 17 pages of it). So far, this thread has wound its way up to page two of a google search for camelot castle hotel.
  3. Anonymous Member

In Canada, it is #7 on first page of google search!

Other negative hits as well.

Castle is creepy.
  4. JohnnyRUClear Member

Giving "birth" to a castle would make even Tom Cruise reach for pain medication.
  5. starborgled Member

Would have been P1 if the title of the thread had been "Camelot Castle Hotel and John Mappin etc etc" instead of "John Mappin and the Camelot Castle Hotel".

Which means, of course, that this thread IS on P1 of Google for a search on "john mappin"

If we really want this thread to be found by people Googling the hotel, we need to start another thread with the hotel name FIRST in the title.

Just a thought

;-)
  6. starborgled Member

Camelot Castle Hotel, Tintagel, Cornwall + John Mappin

DelBoy.jpg
  7. Anonymous Member

Give this a viewing,totally contradicts himself half way through.BBC News clip on Positive News breakthrough
  8. starborgled Member

Soooooo where's the link?
  9. Anonymous Member

If you want to end up on P1 google everywhere someone needs to register a "subject relevant" domain name and redirect the traffic here :)

Remember, they don't and can't own the trademark to camelot!
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Sponge Member

What a looney.
    Also, what the fuck was he wearing? Looked like a woolly staightjacket with moob enhancers.
  12. starborgled Member

Doesn't play on a Mac. Ah well, I'm probably the lucky one :)
  13. starborgled Member

I know we've seen this before, but here's another translation of that Polish worker's post about working at Camelot Castle Hotel. It's worrying enough to post it again. Read carefully. This needs translating properly. Any have connections with a Polish/English translator?

[The original post has serious problems with lack of punctuation and lack of spaces between words causing problems with the automated translation. I've manually corrected as many of these as I can]

"Watch out for bid in the Camelot Castle Hotel in tintagel. Lodge your CV and waiting a few days, calls you irina mappin or brands [wojciechowski] and says that congratulates you for admission to camelot, however, not to mention that this camp work. Mi said that I received some [tygodniówki] and that I had on hand 6.50 mappin because I liked my CV and these people just need.

At place to arrive at Tintagel, it turned out that I had only a net 6.50 gross! and will not be paid every week just after a month [przepracowanym] must pass two weeks and even sometimes three what is called the billing period and will be paid! is the only place in the UK with such conditions! [zakwaterowywują] After arrival at the hotel each room, of course, not unreasonably, it is so that the next day the candidate work that the conditions are indeed illegal ok.i signed 30 points.

Among find them agreed to work more than 40 hours per week, Sundays and public holidays and 24 hours a day if you will mappin half wished, coins, of course, for what is an individual decision mappin that. Wspomieć here I also bow camelot, which is the responsibility of the camp! Every time I see mappetów and guests have to bow and salute! hotel owner says it is This is normal, that the subordinates salute superior, giving me an example of Adolf Hitler! also plays a huge role like a wonderful read books.

W this point begins with setting a man! Of course, those who have not signed their own to pay for the room where to sign such nonsense waited three days. But even if they could have signed to go to work and meet other rules that camp. Mija few days receives praise in writing mappin What do you mean the owners are satisfied with the attitude of my work in general .... where's the truth I do this not have happened because most of the time spent on looking for a hammer, pencil and asked other brands tools. Gdy Wojciechowski said the pencil-no as a month ago I bought a set of three six pencils is you is you do not have enough? also have one cup to three and a ok.Taka same story with brushes, rollers, even emery paper.

At next few days, has been invited to the first of the visits where the brainwashing is discussed lekturka have received at the beginning of cooperation in a dangerous sect in Tintagel. Many questions, some conclusions highlighted dozens of times that we change the world, that is all merit good is our new employee etc. Then move to peace has already passed workers.

There loneliness after opening the door you can see hasające rats and begins life in the stench, moisture, and awful company stęchliżnie rodents. Entering kitchen impression that the person the most important odechci ałoby hunger to eat. Not to mention the bathroom where the fungus grows everywhere on the outflow of the bath facing small worms, and that is dripping on his head from the ceiling is standard! for these conditions also pay 96 pounds a week! like a hotel room after arrival . We must now heat the room, warm water, in what is known as boiler and there really is a metal barrel with heater! no and something to eat after cleans kitchen. Cost power you need to spend per day is 3funty! The normal thing is that when converted to the amount of money earned sums of money which we have to give especially for such conditions 99% of people have come to work by the promised returned would to Polish conditions. However, there may not be starting because I earned money already given the new circumstances that have got to know place.

So just because someone works there at all! Back to work where she works differently np.od 8-23od 23 by 3-4 hours and even and more people have money brain. Yes brainwashing because how else to call comments from now, we were the best to your family and you forgot about Poland, we know that it is not easy, but you can help, because you have to work here and you can not think of problems in home.

This is your house, try to start all over again and we'll help them greatly best as we can! passed a few days end with little money after all, only because they have ponieważ tygodniówki and we get a turn to make a small advance wolciechowskiego 20-30 £ that cold voice said - I do not know to ask mappetów. We look forward when we can go to the store and buy something to eat because the stocks are often two pokończyły. Po three days of brands wojciechowski says ok but I will advance you want mappety talk.

You go to a special interrogation room and there the next stage of washing brain. Questions-how do you work? "Who helps you the most? and now tell us who is your best friend? They ask 20 £ pulling from his pocket and putting before your nose. When they hear what they want they can leave. It is ................. 1.30 for 8 hours you have to get back to work.

And so every together. They do Pranko as well as ot suddenly find that something is wrong and call you for an interview, and when you do not know what's going on close you in a cold room, saying you are either with us or against us sit here a little bit This may change your mind and you head stack.

Close both men and women, each time separately. All suggest a book and dvd movies themed scientologicznej.After few days mappin walks up to you and asks, 'Why do you look so miserable? What about you?' Tells you to go with him to the room which gives the vitamins in your tablets are not marked and says, is a set of specially for you do not ask how much because it is very expensive, I'm very happy with you and that is why I want to help. I took these pills, but none ate. For two days I was summoned to an interview with a question as being?-straight look better when added heard. At remember that you treat these vitamins, and particularly anyone or mru mru! I saw that after these vitamins, other workers to walk like bears normally zombi.I used to work .

The jobs at different sites are just a lure to this dangerous cult! While I was there I saw many different things, I noticed that people disappear without a trace! This I know for example, a colleague who had a serious reason to want to earn money and worked there another two parted months. One evening at their rooms, saying goodbye to tomorrow, not Good night. Morning colleague was the room was empty as if it was not lived. To this day, neither his family nor I do not have any contact with him .................

I wrote this article that was a warning for those looking for work in camelot castle in Tintagel.

While there I made a few dozen pictures, recorded dozens of conversations that this article was always the whole truth about camelot castle in Tintagel"
  14. Zak McKracken Member

There's a KGB/CIA/Yeti triple agent lurking the forums.
    Goes by the name "Boris". Send him a PM. He can probably translate.
  15. Zak McKracken Member

None of the online translators do better than google- but google gets confused by the fact that Poles often don't leave spaces after periods.At the end of sentences.like this.

also for less common words:
    http://polish.slavic.pitt.edu/~swan/beta/

Slightly cleaned up version follows.

mru mru :(
  16. Anonymous Member

I am a trained scientologist i will not be disobeyed.This was something i heard mappin say on numerous occasions,this was before the foreign workers.He used a different tact back then,but you still ended up in the cellar watching ropey videos with them sat in silence around you.Take it from someone who,s experienced it,its fucking weird beyond belief.
  17. amuel1 Member

This guy; Marek Wojciechowski is probably the connection between mappin and poland,he is one of mappins first completions,been with him years.
  18. Zak McKracken Member

Thanks.

I'll go back and clean it up some more, later.
  19. starborgled Member

That's a good clean up - but misses a whole para:
    "Close both men and women, each time separately. All suggest a book and dvd movies themed scientologicznej.After few days mappin walks up to you and asks, 'Why do you look so miserable? What about you?' Tells you to go with him to the room which gives the vitamins in your tablets are not marked and says, is a set of specially for you do not ask how much because it is very expensive, I'm very happy with you and that is why I want to help. I took these pills"

Also - found Marek advertising on this website.

Email sent to the editor of that site:

"Hi

You place classifieds for Camelot Castle Hotel in Tintagel, Cornwall UK

This hotel is run by Scientologists.

There are serious allegations against the owners of this hotel, including that they mistreat Polish workers by forcing them to undergo Scientology 'brainwashing' disguised as business training.

Please read the thread here:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-...camelot-castle-hotel-tintagel-cornwall-53254/

also the account here:

http://www.norwegia.praca4u.net/index.php?strona=pokaz&akcja=tresc&id=38548

Thank you"
  20. starborgled Member

This just in: Princess Irina and Prince Marek of Tintagel out together in the Royal Carriage

MarekIrina.jpg
  21. Anonymous Member

Dear John Ted , Irina and Marek

A couple of us have just had a very rewarding morning finding all sorts of interesting comments from ex polish staff.

love
    Anons
  22. kernowanon Member

Whoever wrote this could you please PM me it would be really usefull to have a chat your anonimity is assured thanks Kernowanon!
  23. Anonymous Member

Oh, yes, shitloads of stuff. Soon, the only people you'll be able to get through the door are clams and the blue-rinse brigade
  24. Anonymous Member

It's good someone is rolling on this. Mappin & Co. are hysterically funny when they take their cute little velvet-clad selves so Very Seriously as Serious Creative Artists. Stourton's dribbles are laughably bad (most beloved living artist in the UK, HAH!) and a light spread of Mappin's Vogon poetry is always appreciated.

However, hopeful people are being exploited by this duo; Polish workers who only wish to work for compensation, not be forced onto the Road to Xenu. When real people, innocent people, are being hurt and exploited, somebody has got to expose it and see that it's stopped.

No doubt Mappin has some clout in the community. Maybe the locals think he's that eccentric weirdo uphill who writes the bad poetry and distributes his annoyingly self-promoting newspaper, but politicians smell wealth and his name means money.

Whatever little fetes and such he's thrown for the community, this should not obscure the fact that this motherfucker is trafficking in humanity and employing slave labor. And that has got to stop.
  25. basil Member

There's quite a few interesting videos on Youtube.

(also part 2 and part 3).

Is this Mappin's Youtube channel? YouTube - johnxxxxxxxxx's Channel

Someone, wtf is this?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk6TasFGGhw[/ame]
  26. stuwyatt Member

Keep up the good work guys! I love reading this thread :)
  27. Anonymous Member

He may think he does but it is rapidly disappearing and people are being made aware of what is going on!

John you cannot trust anyone in the village even those who you think are your friends are talking about you and Ted behind your back, the game is nearly up, just t hink everytime you see someone walking down the road waving or in the shop chatting or even at one of your events, they are beginning to know all about you! I would suggest talking to someone who knows commercial property and look at placing the hotel on the market before you let it deteriorate any further and feck off back to where you came from. Perhaps you should give it back to Pat???
  28. AnonyVix Member

The last video could have been some rapper doing improv work on request with no idea what Camelot Castle is let alone having visited there.

The video before it seems unnatural. The answers are almost certainly pre-prepared, I doubt they're real guests. Then again some people seem to accept really "basic" accommodation and maybe they like pebble dashing.
  29. Anonymous Member

Has anyone joined their Facebook group?

Search for "Camelot Castle, Tintagel" and you'll find one, although it may well be an unofficial group there may be some lulz to be had, particularly with our fake sci sock accounts...
  30. xenubarb Member

Hmmm...if the hotel biz fails, Mappin can open an old folks' home, where Stourton can sell them overpriced scribblings and Irina can help the old dears pick out new bodies for next time...
  31. starborgled Member

That about sums it up.
  32. starborgled Member

Moustache man is Bobby Wiggins, ex-heroin addict and fully paid-up clam leader of Narconon in Boston (or somewhere). I already made that point pages ago lols
  33. Anonymous Member

He had Polish in before but he was struggling to control them,thats when marek arrived,marek might have been on sea org with irina as they both arrived at the same time.mappins upper level.
  34. Anonymous Member

This is serious shit.

I've met the creepy velvet wearing freak, and if there are people disappearing and not being heard from by their families again... then it's no joke.

We need to get busy people, and also we need to be mindful that several lurkers here will be in a position to relay info back to the Clamalot.

I don't know who is who and that's the point of anon tech.

But if this is even slightly real shit, then we need to get our shit straight and inform the proper authorities.

Lots of way out places in Cornwall where you could hide the bodies of "SP's" and I don't believe that Polish guy had any reason to lie, he's clearly nothing to do with Anonymous or the cult.

We need to decide how to bring the realness on this shit, because if people are really going missing then we can't sit on out fat cheeks and laugh about it.:(
  35. Anonymous Member

Rest assured that people are working to ascertain just how serious.

I also agree with an earlier poster that Mappin & Co. need to pull out.

RIFF RAFF: Frank n Furter
    It's all over
    Your mission is a failure
    Your life style's too extreme
    I'm your new commander
    You now are my prisoner
    We return to Transalvania
    Prepare the transit beam.

(Cue collapsing castle and end titles)
  36. Anonymous Member

more bad reviews from trip advisor to be archived

and

37. Anonymous Member

sorry couldn't help it!
  38. Anonymous Member

Just wanted to try something.
    so we're talking about Camelot Castle hotel in Tintagel cornwall PL34 0DQ 01840 770202
    a hotel in Tintagel Cornwall, the Camelot Castle Hotel pl34 0DQ Cornwall hotel for a romantic break
    Contact Us at Camelot Castle hotel accommodation in Cornwall
    thats Camelot Castle tintagel then
    Is that what we're talking about? ;)
  39. timthephoto Member

New Contact Us camelot@fairgamestop.org

so we are talking about
    Camelot Castle Hotel
    Tintagel, Cornwall
    PL34 0DQ Tel. 01840 770202

a hotel in Tintagel Cornwall, the Camelot pl34 0dq
    Cornwall hotel for a romantic break

New Contact Us at Camelot Castle Hotel accommodation in Cornwall camelot@fairgamestop.org

yes that is what we're talking about
  40. kernowanon Member

Oh thats good I too wanted to make sure that we're talking about

Camelot Castle Hotel
    Tintagel, Cornwall
    PL34 0DQ Tel. 01840 770202

a hotel in Tintagel Cornwall, the Camelot pl34 0dq
    Cornwall hotel for a romantic break

New Contact Us at Camelot Castle Hotel accommodation in Cornwall camelot@fairgamestop.org