Customize

John Stewart is a Sissy

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by KittyKatSpanker, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Mister comedy can't confront Tom Cruise

He is a coward
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. A.O.T.F Member

Maybe he considers him (Cruise)a potential Scientology lawsuit. And just can't be fucked going there.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I am a proud citizin of the Netherlands, It would not even enter my mind if what I said would intice a lawsuit:

So wich country is the land of the free ?
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Random guy Member

My respect for Steward took a nosedive. He didn't have to have Cruise on the show if he couldn't ask him proper questions.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. anon8109 Member

Stewart is not in charge of the show, Viacom is. The same Viacom that makes a profit off of Cruise's movies.
    • Like Like x 7
  6. On the plus side, the Official Most Dedicated Scientologist On The Planet gets to utter not one word about scientology, or psychs - Gob Wide Shut, really.

Still think Stewart compromised his integrity - he did make a choice there.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. RightOn Member

YES ^^^

ahhh well Viacom
    Well, Stewart probably didn't have a choice in the matter because he is obviously under contract with them. But with less than 10 weeks to go with his career, maybe he could have at least dissed him in a round about way. OR maybe after he retires, he can really say what he feels. Or not. I think it's a done deal.
    Am I disappointed? hell yeah. Was it his fault? Apparently not?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. RightOn Member

ok, so I had to watch the interview.
    I am not a fan of any MI movies, saw the first one and hated it. And of course I now boycott anything done by ANY Scienotologist.

So in this new movie is Cruise fighting ALIENS?
    Because that is what Stewart said. Or was he talking about Edge of Tomorrow?
    Or was that a direct COS dis to Tom?
    Stewart also says, when suggesting a new theme for the next M16, "maybe they can drop you in a volcano"
    Yet another COS dis?
    Sounded kinda dissy to me. Maybe Stewart got in his digs (although VERY subtle) in on Cruise after all?
    If so, his trolling was the awesome and I might have to change my view on this interview.
    Watch the interview and tell me what you think about those two comments amongst the slew of compliments to Cruise and all the dissing Stewart did to himself.
    Also wanted to add when Stewart asks Cruise about his old movies and says " you know what I want to see? and where's that guy?" "now your hanging on to planes and shooting aliens"
    Aain, Stewart was probably referring to Edge.

Maybe I am reading too much into this. But IDK, watching the interview, I may have changed my mind about the way Stewart interviewed him. I am undecided now. Guess I just REALLY don't want to think that Stewart likes him in any way or that he agreed that it was a good idea to interview Cruise.

• Like Like x 5
  9. A.O.T.F Member

Yep! He was.

After re-watching the interview - Yes, You just may have very well nailed it there, RO.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Yes, Right On - don't think you read too much into it. It was a definite, if gentle, troll.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Herro Member

Come on guys, where are the theories about OSA digging up dirt on Stewart and threatening to poison his dog to scare him into submission? Don't tell me y'all fuckers have gone soft!
    • Like Like x 1