Customize

John Travolta and Kelly Living Separate Lives

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by anonymousmaple, Aug 31, 2009.

1. John Travolta and Kelly Living Separate Lives

This is the real deal on the Travolta's. It's been reported in mags and the media that John is staying secluded in one of their houses, mourning the loss of Jett. And this is interesting..... Kelly on the other hand is back to work, staying in Hollywood, and right back to Scientology and her role in the whole organization. Scientologists believe that death is just simply a person's dropping of their body and going on to a higher spiritual level.

So the reports that John Travolta leaving Scientology may be true, we just don't know yet. But it seems that Kelly doesn't agree with John's normal mourning process. He may actually be "waking up". I really hope he is. Kelly isn't. John still sees Ella regularly and seems only to be cheered up by seeing her. Somehow I see disconnection in their future and I really hope that Ella won't be caught in the middle.

What does everyone else know/think?
  2. EyeOnSci Member

Re: John Travolta and Kelly Living Separate Lives

It sure would be nice if his brother, Joey Travolta would go support John. Atho' I imagine that Joey must have been enormously upset over John not accepting the truth about autism as Joey presented it to John for so long. Who knows, maybe they are disconnected because Joey did not support the Hubbard drek.

Tiem to reconnect John and Joey!

EyeOnSci
  3. NoScope Member

Didn't she cancel her scheduled appearence to talk about Jett because she says it's "Too soon".
  4. Anonymous Member

"Too soon" as in: She would have a hard time explaining why she is all cheerful and business-as-usual while speaking about Jett's recent death.
  5. Antagone Member

I think it's pretty telling that John seems to be going through a grieving process while Kelly was described as still being in the 'healing process' when she pulled out of the event she was due to speak at.

Meantime it's all speculation but if there's any truth in what's been reported then I feel incredibly sorry for Travolta because his waking up would mean he might be blaming himself for Jett's death.
  6. EyeOnSci Member

John can help mend his broken heart and traumatized mental state of waking up by getting together with Joey and working to help autistic children legitimately, from here on out.

EyeOnSci
  7. mrfyde Member

Can we get a " is John Travolta waking up " maga-thread up in here ?
  8. Re: John Travolta and Kelly Living Separate Lives

See, I think Kelly is putting up a really good show. Having known what Gregor's mom had to do under the orders of her controlling Scientology husband Herb Zerden... well it can best be described as the "show must go on" and anything counter to that and you will be audited to death. I don't think John is showing up to the Scientology Celebrity Center of late. I'm pretty sure of that with the info I have. It's just really sad. I feel for both of them. Kelly is probably trying to bury her emotions as best as she can as Gregor's mom did. It's not acceptable to be found crying and all that business because supposedly the person has just merely dropped their body. After all, that's what DM proclaimed happened with "LRH". If you go against that ... From what I know (I do actually have a source) John is not falling for that crap. YAY JOHN. Please, mourn. It's appropriate. It's real. Anything else is insane. But that's Scientology for you.
  9. bAnon Member

bart-travolta.jpg
  10. Re: John Travolta and Kelly Living Separate Lives

JTDMfunV1B.gif
  11. Anonymous Member

All I know is that you're taking wild speculation from tabloids and acting like it actually means something. Fail.

Yeah, while we're at it let's get a bat boy megathread.
  12. mrfyde Member

3879360764_9f11d68a6f.jpg
  13. Anonymous

Give me a break. Everyone is talking about it. There is some validity to the whole thing.
  14. Anonymous Member

Can we get a "Is John Travolta Batboy???" Megathread?
  15. Re: John Travolta and Kelly Living Separate Lives

this

we need links
  16. Anonymous Member

Ok, now we're getting somewhere.
  17. Xenuphobe Member

Re: Anonymous

*GASP!*

Scientology Handbook, "The Anti-Social Personality"...

The antisocial personality has the following attributes:

1. He or she speaks only in very broad generalities. “They say...” “Everybody thinks...” “Everyone knows...” and such expressions are in continual use, particularly when imparting rumor. When asked, “Who is everybody...” it normally turns out to be one source and from this source the antisocial person has manufactured what he or she pretends is the whole opinion of the whole society.

This is natural to them since to them all society is a large hostile generality, against the antisocial in particular.

tl;dr : SUPPRESSIVE!!!!!!
  18. another123 Member

batboy.png
  19. auchraw Member

0.0001/10
  20. supafreak Member

So awesome! :D