Customize

John Travolta creeped everyone out at the Oscars

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by The Wrong Guy, Feb 22, 2015.

1. RightOn Member

yes!!! need more

On another note, Elton John said Beck was sitting next to him at his AIDS fund raiser after the Oscars.
    We all now that Jenna Elfman wasn't there, since she thinks that AIDS is not a real thing. :confused:
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Mr. Magoo Member

If I had shoop skillz I would do some myself, but alas, I do not. :(
    • Like Like x 1
  3. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 3
  4. Jeff Jacobsen Member

• Like Like x 3
  5. Here's the video showing what really happened.:

ORIGINAL VIDEO - John Travolta Kissing Scarlett Johansson on Red Carpet Oscars 2015

After seeing this, you can tell that the meme is actually a set of stills that are shown backwards to make it look like Scarlett was all happy, then got all creeped out from Travolta kissing her. In reality, she had a glamorous pouty-face for the photographers and then was all surprised and happy after John kissed her.

IMHO, whoever put out the doctored shit needs to stop. All that does is when the truth comes out, everyone who is unfairly piling on Travolta - not only for this but for anything else - look like asshats. It starts to kill any legitimate reasons for hating him, like because he's a cult member.
    Paerline Honey
    This message by Paerline Honey has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  6. Sorry, my bad. The set of stills is not shown backwards. It however does cut out Scarlett's actual reaction of pleasant surprise after Travolta's kiss.
    Paerline Honey
    This message by Paerline Honey has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  7. RightOn Member

Is that you Hero?
    oh cry me a river. And HE pulled it in.
    Any bad publicity this clown gets is deserved. From his spear heading the opening to Narconon Hawaii (which is ruining lives as we speak), to the death of his son at a New Years Eve party he threw in the Bahamas, where nobody was keeping an eye on the poor kid and he wasn't found until 10 hours later.

Not to mention his sauna and massage room "antics" and lawsuits. Which I can care less what he does sexually, but he is in total denial.
    He also supports an evil abusive cut that practices disconnection, NUMEROUS human rights violations, including slave labor and more.
    So stop bawing about protecting this idiot.
    • Like Like x 6
  8. Quentinanon Member

You seem to represent yourself as a mind reader. Cognitive error. The only person who knows SJ's emotions and thoughts after Travolta pressed his lips on her is SJ herself. Such a thing as a compensating polite smile can be used to mask anger or disgust. I recommend that you trash Hubbard's "tone scale" fiction and study some psychology to learn how we humans express emotions.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Who said anything about protecting Travolta? I'm talking about making sure anything that IS said about him is true and effective, so he can be correctly nailed without using made up BS.

Making up fake shit about anyone is just a footbullet. It makes anything you say afterwards look highly suspect. We've exposed that kind of thing about the cult, like their event photoshopping crap, and everyone laughs at their fail. Instead Travolta is now being somewhat vindicated, which sucks.

Look at the comments under the YouTube video. Most are now talking about Travolta is not creepy, the meme was BS, it was slander, this was all media tricks, etc. Yeah, it's possible all the commenters are scilons. Or maybe they're all just Herro socks. If that's what you think, then please continue to spread the word that the carefully edited meme pics is awesome proof that Travolta is creepy. You can join louanne and the other OSA on what would be a perfect black ops campaign for them.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  10. RightOn Member

Welcome to the world of paparazzi and the media.
    Perhaps you should contact the Enquirer and every other rag out there and tell them how unjustly Travolta was treated. :(
    Bwa ha ha

HE is his own demise.
    • Like Like x 4
  11. No, I'll leave the mindreading to you since you seem to engage in it so often in your posts. I just read some articles where Scarlett Johansson is quoted.

And I have no idea why you keep quoting lron's bullshit. I thought you left the cult years ago. It's time to let that shit go.

Just in case you're having trouble finding any articles or didn't see any on Google News, here's one from USA Today:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2015/02/27/scarjo-on-travolta-not-creepy/24109073/
    Paerline Honey
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  12. RightOn Member

are you listening?
    ANY articles, reports, pictures, memes or whatever that brings more attention to Travolta and Scientology in a bad light I applaud.

oh and this?
    "And I have no idea why you keep quoting lron's bullshit. I thought you left the cult years ago. It's time to let that shit go."

WTF?
    • Like Like x 3
  13. This is now a John Travolta Mass Shoop Thread:Or reality:
    v2-john-travolta-scarlett-johansson-rex.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I'm listening fine. But since you are asking whether I'm listening, are you aware that the previous comment you're responding to was addressed to QuentinAnon, not you?

QuentinAnon obviously is using his comment about lron's "tone scale" tech to innuendo that I'm OSAOSAOSA. I don't even know what he's talking about half the time because I could give a flying fuck about understanding anything scilon. The one thing I do remember from him is his well worn quote about "never defend, always attack." It's pretty ironical for him to say that when he attacks anyone disagreeing with him by labeling them as OSA. He's been doing that forever. Well IMHO, he would do well to dump the last vestiges of the cult brainwash, even in his adhom attacks against his perceived enemies, for his own mental well-being. That's my point on that.

I can see that you think anything bad about scientology, even if it's pulled completely out of someone's ass, is somehow good. I strongly disagree with that. If you just make shit up, the ones we are trying to educate about scientology will think that WE are the ones full of bullshit, not scientology. That's just human nature. And the end result of that is that it hurts the cause, not help it.
    Paerline Honey
    • Dislike Dislike x 3

15. Your comment fails because you try too hard
    • Like Like x 3
  16. RightOn Member

yup I knew it was about QuentinAnon. I was defending.

So let me get this straight, the media is ripping Travolta a new one and people will think that WE (your term not mine) are bullshitters about Scientology because we are laughing along with the media blitz about him?
    RUH ROH!! say it isn't so?
    WHERE HAS ALL THE LULZ GONE? FOR CRIKEY SAKES?
    I am done.
    • Like Like x 5
  17. Anonymous Member

shut up
    • Like Like x 2
  18. The Wrong Guy Member

I should have also quoted this significant paragraph from the article:

The Oscar incidents come at a time when Travolta, 61, is prepping a handful of projects and ahead of the release of an explosive documentary on Scientology that focuses considerably on Travolta's relationship with the organization. Should that upcoming film, "Going Clear," from the Oscar-winning documentarian Alex Gibney, go on to be Oscar nominated, as many expect it to, it could again make Travolta a part of next year's Academy Awards, albeit in a much different way.

http://news.yahoo.com/pulp-fiction-oscar-meme-travoltas-highs-lows-125810661.html
    • Like Like x 5
  19. A.O.T.F Member

• Like Like x 3
  20. He is basicly a boy scout:

john-travolat-boy-scouts1.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  21. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 4
  22. Hugh Bris Member

To be loved and lovely, according to Adam Smith (yes, that Adam Smith), is the goal of all humans, by which he means people want to be respected and be worthy of the respect. With all too many people, there is a need for the feeling of respect without the acts that lead to respect.

Sounds like Travolta wants the respect, without the hard work that entails.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. RightOn Member

24. Quentinanon Member

Called Narcissism.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. RightOn Member

Whys is "Celebrity Dirty Laundry" blog saying that the Travoltas are divorcing?
    Is this a for real?
  26. Disambiguation Global Moderator