Customize

John Travolta denying Gay sex AGAIN

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by KittyKatSpanker, Sep 19, 2014.

1. wurst_726orf230414.jpg

2. Kilia Member

Rough translation:

John Travolta (60) claims that he never had with his former pilot Doug Gotterba.
    An affair

John responded for the first time the controversial rumor. The actor says in an interview that Doug has concocted the affair because he is trying to lard Hotel & quot his bank account. Thats what happens when you are familiar with. There are many people who want money from you. That's all & quot ;, John responds laconically. It is therefore not exactly wake of the gossip Doug spreading. & Quot; It interests me anymore. I let everything go past me, because I still have no effect on & quot;.
    Doug clapped in 2012 for the first time in the school about his alleged affair with John. The two men would have shared. Sheets from 1987 to 1994 The lawyer for the actor tried to impose silence Doug but the judge ruled in July that the pilot may speak freely.
  3. Random guy Member

Oh yes, scientology training front and centre.
  4. praline Member

Travolta is one of the few that I have so much empathy for. He will never admit he is gay. Why?
    If he admits it to himself and the world he has to admit to himself he is to blame for his son's death. That is something most parents can never come to terms with.
    All parents screw up at some point but the mind is a funny thing. Its his own self defense mechanisms kicking in the reason for his defending his sexuality and his religion.

The idea of denying medical care to your child for religious beliefs is a VERY VERY VERY old debate. He is not the first parent to have his child die to his religious beliefs. I guess I have issue with kicking a dying dog but I just don't have it in me.
  5. RightOn Member

Didn't know where to put this.
    Travolta was interviewed at the Aviation Legends thang and he had long gross messy hair and he was commenting on a picture that was posted of him and a "young fan" at the gym at 3AM. He said he was there to work out. He was bald in the picture. Working out? hmmm? pfft!
    He also said he has to take care of himself by lifting weights and blah blah blah and he takes vitamins in order for him to be fit enough to play with his 4 year old son.
    Not verbatim.
    He is also scheduled to portray Attorney Shapiro (from the OJ trial) on a FX TV mini series.
    Seems like a big step down for 'Ol Johnny? huh? TV mini series?

edited:
    wanted to add that the spokespeople on Access Hollywood who were reporting on this story poked fun at this hair and how amazing it was that it grew so long in a week and they chuckled. LOL!!!!
    He is a laughing stock.
    • Like Like x 4
  6. RightOn Member

what the hell is going into his left eye?
    bad face lift?
    Black spots on his lips? (and don't bother, it's too easy)
    possibly from red wine? Most clams don't drink
  7. RightOn Member

anyone else see the pic circulating around of him at the gym at 3am with that guy?

edited:
    ABC covered it.
    They also said "he surprised the guy and introduced himself" to the guy in the gym. hmmm
    Said JT was known for Hair Spray and showed a clip of the movie. wow

Do you think JT can have a sex addiction, since everyone hears of all sorts of reports about him from spas to massage parlors? And he is obviously putting himself in further jeopardy if the accusations by his victims are true. Of course if true, the whole way he goes about his sex life must be part of the thrill he seeks? I guess only his PC folder knows for sure.
    There is no way of telling whether he was at Planet Fitness at 3 am to troll guys or to actually work out. Although the time he was there seems kinda weird. Especially for a "married guy" *cough* with a 4 year old and another child at home.
    The newscaster also mentioned that "he was seen without his hair piece"

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/john-travolta-introduced-himself-to-a-stranger-at-the-gym-28251500
  8. The Wrong Guy Member

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: THE END FOR JOHN TRAVOLTA & KELLY PRESTON?! | The National Enquirer

John Travolta’s ugly court showdown with his former gay lover has exploded into a bitter behind-the-scenes divorce war with wife Kelly Preston following a series of sizzling revelations about the Hollywood megastar’s twisted double life!

In a crippling blow to the couple’s 23-year marriage, a secret witness is prepared to come forward to unleash stunning and fresh details about the “Pulp Fiction” star in his legal feud with Doug Gotterba, the former pilot who has claimed he had a six-year gay affair with John when he worked for him in the 1980s, sources have told The National ENQUIRER.

The one-time lovers are locked in a battle to determine whether or not Doug signed a confidentiality agreement that would prevent him from telling all about their sordid affair.

The ENQUIRER has identified the witness as Nassim Tahzib, who worked as the actor’s limousine driver from 1981 to 1987. Nassim revealed damaging secrets about the “Saturday Night Fever” hunk in a sensational interview – from wild claims about late-night orgies to John’s same-sex fantasies and his ultimate turn on!

In the long-buried blockbuster 1991 tell all, Nassim said: “He had hunky surfer boys brought to his mansion for nights of passionate sex. John wanted to have men in his arms – not women!

“He had an insatiable desire for gay sex, even though he was terrified of being branded a queen and lived in fear of his macho image being shattered.”

Nassim also revealed that the actor, a devout Scientologist, had a taste for hunky, straight married men!

“Outrageous, swishy gays didn’t turn him on,” Nassim declared. “He preferred to seduce married men, weightlifters, sports club trainers and others who had not been introduced to the gay scene.”

Faced with the prospect of Nassim entering the witness box, John’s lawyer Martin Singer has already taken a preemptive strike and declared Nassim is not a credible witness because of past convictions of multiple serious crimes involving dishonesty.

But revelations from John’s former go-to driver promise to give Doug more ammunition in his legal battle against John – and could snowball into his troubled marriage, sources told The ENQUIRER!

FOR THE FULL STORY with ALL the DETAILS – it’s ONLY in the new ENQUIRER – on sale now!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/world-exclusive-end-john-travolta-kelly-preston

John Travolta, Kelly Preston Divorce: Gay Affairs Causing Too Much Stress For Kelly - Needs Out Now! | Celeb Dirty Laundry

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/20...sing-too-much-stress-for-kelly-needs-out-now/
    • Like Like x 3
  9. The Wrong Guy Member

John Travolta and Kelly Preston NOT Getting Divorce, Despite Report | Gossip Cop

John Travolta and Kelly Preston are not nearing “divorce,” despite a new National Enquirer report. According to the tabloid, the couple’s 23-year marriage is in crisis over Travolta’s alleged “double life” secrets. Gossip Cop can bust this story, which follows countless other wrong Enquirer predictions of the Travolta-Preston marriage ending.

The article mostly rehashes decades-old claims about Travolta’s supposed sexual interests and secrets. It focuses on an ongoing legal dispute with pilot Doug Gotterba, whose story about Travolta’s alleged infidelity has been public for years. The Enquirer treats all of this as some kind of bombshell, even though it’s been giving Gotterba a platform since 2012.

The track record from the Enquirer regarding the Travolta-Preston marriage is appalling. The outlet once invented a “miscarriage scare” for the couple after they lost their teenage son. Just last year, the Enquirer tried to explain its previous wrong guesses about the duo divorcing by falsely claiming the Church of Scientology had “ordered them not to split.” It was a particularly pathetic bit of backtracking for an outlet that keeps saying how unhappy Travolta and Preston supposedly are, even as years go by and they remain married.

A lawyer for Travolta says there’s no truth to the latest allegation of trouble in the couple’s marriage, labeling the divorce speculation a fabrication. Given the total lack of any new spin on these tired old split rumors, Gossip Cop has no reason to believe the Enquirer knows something Travolta and Preston don’t.

http://www.gossipcop.com/john-travolta-kelly-preston-divorce/
    • Like Like x 3
  10. BLiP Member

Poor ole Johnny.

He apparently has hooked up with at least one other gym-goer, according to Radar. The young men were identified as rededit users jnitsuj and deweyredman - here's a composite of the selfies . . .

john-travolta-multiple-men-gym.jpg

. . . the story goes back to, I guess, early January 2015. Here's how John was looking back in September 2014 when he was in Torronto for some gig . . .

john-travolta.jpg

. . . seems odd that he has obviously taken to wearing a rug. I mean, if an OT can grow new teeth, cure cancer, operate on all 57 perceptics while in an exterior state, over-coming male pattern baldness should be a breeze.
    • Like Like x 5
  11. The Wrong Guy Member

The guy can't even smile convincingly.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. It's down to the damage caused by his hair dye.
  13. RightOn Member

14. Stop trying to sensationalize the story. In no way, shape or form did we hook up. Go look at ny post history and you'll see what happened. You're pathetic. quote="BLiP, post: 2513666, member: 24849"]Poor ole Johnny.

He apparently has hooked up with at least one other gym-goer, according to Radar. The young men were identified as rededit users jnitsuj and deweyredman - here's a composite of the selfies . . .

View attachment 243984

. . . the story goes back to, I guess, early January 2015. Here's how John was looking back in September 2014 when he was in Torronto for some gig . . .

View attachment 243985

. . . seems odd that he has obviously taken to wearing a rug. I mean, if an OT can grow new teeth, cure cancer, operate on all 57 perceptics while in an exterior state, over-coming male pattern baldness should be a breeze.[/quote]