Customize

'John Travolta, Grieving and Deceiving' - Gawker

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by NoMoreDiscoNnects, Jan 7, 2009.

1. parrotnut Member

Re: 'John Travolta, Grieving and Deceiving' - Gawker

Wondered about that, but it is someone who knows scientologuese. I`m going to go get that name and see if it`s on any scientology completions list.

Hey, Inside Edition is advertising today that "Scientology fights back!" at 3:30 LA time (concerning Travolta death). More lies, but I`ll watch it anyway for shits and giiggles.
  2. RedOrbifold Member

aside from the tinfoil on the shoopings, I do think it is a fairly good article to summarize the inconsistancies

I'll shoop something up quick, but not now. can't use photoshop well with mousepad, must go find mouse
  3. Re: 'John Travolta, Grieving and Deceiving' - Gawker

Mousepads do work better when used in conjunction with a mouse.
  4. Vir Member

I wonder why some of you are going on about the hand, it looks perfectly natural. Learn2anatomy.

Now, the area where his chin transitions into his black shirt looks odd in the color photo. This does looks like it might have been manipulated, or it's horribly bad JPEG compression.

In the black-and-white photo the area of the top left rim of the glass might have been smudged, but it could also be caused by the water and ice being so high up in the glass.

Note that Jett might have lost some weight since that other photo of him.

I wish Gawker had left the photo speculation out of the story. It's just too uncertain, and they may have to eat crow if the Travolta publicists deliver a higher resolution uncompressed version of the photos.
  5. Re: 'John Travolta, Grieving and Deceiving' - Gawker

^^I strongly suspect that you have the ability to point out that which is obvious.
  6. Vir Member

^^ That is my job.

Anyway Gawker's copy of the photos have been resized, recompressed and color-adjusted quite a bit. It might have been manipulated, but the quality is just to bad for this non-expert to rule on.
  7. Skeptic1337 Member

I've seen many a shoop and even an air brush in my time. So as an expert in the field of spotting a shoop, I can tell you unequivically the photos have been manipulated.

No idea why you'd air brush a double chin out but then I don't have a double chin so I can't make a comment on that.
  8. King Nerd Member

I think we've all missed something really important here:

ezesgh.jpg

This needs a press release.
  9. cubby Member

^i just press released in my pants
  10. EpicSwordGuy Member

you pooped your pants?
  11. BoombaGoomba Member

As a shooper myself, yup yup they are photoshopped. You can tell in the color one when I clicked to enlarge, badly, badly done!
  12. Re: 'John Travolta, Grieving and Deceiving' - Gawker

Directly, anyway.

Write it up in a KR, then it's just fine and dandy...
  13. parrotnut Member

Well, check this out from beliefnet:

Ron Savelo
    January 8, 2009 10:25 PM
    Official Church of Scientology Online Videos-What is Scientology, Scientologist Beliefs, Spiritual Healing with Dianetics

As a Scientologist, I am outraged at so much of the media's snide implication that Mr. John Travolta's religion was to blame for Jett's death. The truth is that Scientology provided John the tools to handle his son's spiritual condition through the standard application of LRH tech. Instead, John chose to poison his son with the psych drug Depakote. John, you are an embarrassment to all of Scientology for turning to the pseudoscience of psychiatry. This is the overt that pulled in the tragic end cycle of your son. Please, John, for the love of god, get your ethics in and PLEASE disconnect from the psychs.

Unless someone is using his name...this is S. Lonsdale`s scn bullbaiter in Clearwater! He used the name "Randolf Carter" in the gawker comment, but now shows up with the same exact comment as Ron Savelo on beliefnet. Before someone tells me that a scn`ist can`t be that stupid...YES, THEY CAN!
  14. TheBitch Member

That's fucking priceless

/popcorn whilst waiting for PC file to surface in the tabloids
  15. Re: 'John Travolta, Grieving and Deceiving' - Gawker

That's still an Anon, parrotnut.
  16. Skeptic1337 Member

No wai! That's totally a culty. After trolling boards for many a years I am an expert in this field.

I can unequivocally say that is in no way an Anon post.
  17. parrotnut Member

Then why the scn org link? I realize some anons like to have fun...but why point folks to danger?
  18. Skeptic1337 Member

Probably because the assumption is that only gullible retards fall into space alien cults and it adds that extra level of tin foil retard for joe reader out there.

Welcome to the internet.
  19. King Nerd Member

I ALWAYS click every link I see on the internet. I don't want to miss a thing.
  20. A.Non Hubbard Member

I have trolled on the internet for years and am a fine expert in the art. I can totally see that that is a legitimate post from an actual Scientologist that'll be read by others who are not Scientologists.
  21. parrotnut Member

22. Anonynamefag Member

Please don't tell Westboro Baptist about this. The last thing John Travolta needs right now is to be told God hates him.
  23. EpicSwordGuy Member

him? what about us?
  24. TheBitch Member

Simple...

SniperRaptorJesus.jpg.gif
  25. Anonynamefag Member

I'm saying that nobody should tell Westboro Baptist Church, the "God hates fags" trolls, that John Travolta kissed a man on public and cross-dressed in a musical. They'd troll him, and might even picket any further services to his son.

That'd be bad. Please don't do it. :(
  26. Da Sandmastah Member

I discovered two more photographs that were doctored and published on US Weekly.

[IMG]

[IMG]

jetttravolta5go1.jpg

The sad thing is this photograph above was probably the few that were not doctored but still they were trying to hide Jett's double chin. I guess in Scientology, they expected Jett to be look more like his father. As a result, the photoshopped his face, as if the Travoltas were ashamed of looking at their son.

Also, why isn't everyone sending harpoons to the media? The only ones who exposed this was Gawker and a small website.
  27. Da Sandmastah Member

Here's a good comparison.

jetttravoltaphotoshoprs7.jpg
  28. avbb Member

I think you are missing the shooped scars below his bottom lip? Appears to be teethmarks, (from bitting during seizures/falls/fits of rage?) And a mole right side, near lower lip.

Where are his zits? ALL teens have some acne, he's got the complextion of a Vogue model.
  29. Da Sandmastah Member

[IMG]

here's an updated picture.
  30. azonymous Member

If we could get a picture of [COLOR="Red"]ELI,[/COLOR] the other nanny, someone could shoop him in here
    I think I see a spot for him right in the middle
    [COLOR="Red"]
    More info about ELI please..[/COLOR]
  31. Anonyneko Member

AAAHAHAHAH. John Tralolta. AAHAHAHAHAH

Poon it out. Who cares if WBC gets on it. Everyone hates Tralolta. Grease wasn't even that good of a movie. Neither was Broken Arrow. nor Battleshit Earth.

32. Ramona Member

Necromancy!

Nope, that was me! ;^)

33. Re: 'John Travolta, Grieving and Deceiving' - Gawker

Advanced Necromancy plus one

[IMG]
  34. Hm, i agree.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1