Customize

John Travolta Makes First Public Appearance

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by mojo, Sep 12, 2009.

1. mojo Member

John Travolta Makes First Public Appearance

John Travolta Makes First Public Appearance Since Son's Death

John Travolta, Kelly Preston and daughter Ella Bleu made a joint public appearance, their first since the death of the Travolta's older son Jett in January. The three were at Disney's D23 Expo on Friday to promote an upcoming film
  2. RightOn Member

Re: John Travolta Makes First Public Appearance

He looks like he slept in those clothes and just rolled out of bed.
    I don't know what to think of that vid.
  3. Anonynamefag Member

I think I know which movie it is.

431pxjett6.jpg
  4. Belladonna Member

Cause he gained a bunch of weight... he's gotta keep his shirt untucked and tried to spin it as whimsical/casual.

This appearance followed a brief stop-off in court Thursday:

John Travolta in Jacksonville over Bahamas case | Jacksonville.com

Obligations, obligations...
  5. avbb Member

His actions are forced and he looks too animated. (put on a smile and sooner or later you will have something to smile about) His deep depression and grief is taking it's toll. Funny he always looked impeccable and here he looks like someone else tried to dress him.

As for their daughter, anyone notice she looks like a miniature Kelly?
  6. RightOn Member

I am sure the up coming court case will drain him even further. Since he will have relive everthing all over again. And yes to me he looked like he was faking it.
  7. Anonymous Member

Yep, he's just going through the motions.

Kelly is the one faking it. All smiles all the time. What a fake bitch.
    She sure is up on the tone scale and fits the whole, my son only dropped his body no big deal bs.

John on the other hand I feel great empathy for. I can only imagine the hell he had to go through to fight Kelly over the meds that Jett did take.

If John ever does leave the cult, I hope he tells us what he had to go through so as to prevent this kind of tragedy from ever happening again.

How can Kelly smile knowing the CCHR/scientology dogma she followed and was their spokes person, failed yet she smiles like nothing wrong with the world. She actually looks relieved Jetts gone.
  8. Re: John Travolta Makes First Public Appearance

Commment section could use moar poons. Dosen't seem to be scilons, just tons of "LEAVE POOR JOHN ALOOOONE!"-type morons crapping everything up.
  9. Belladonna Member

There is no way he would speak out. It would be admitting his whole life was wrong.

The congressional hearings, the talk show appearances, a whole lifetime of publicly opposing psychiatric medicine and supporting Narconon... Lying about his son's condition... He could never come out and publicly admit that. He couldn't even admit it to himself and come through on the other side.
  10. Anonymous Member

John has been conditioned to purge his upsets. He is trapped with a need to purge on this issue. I really dislike how Kelly is his prison warden for the Cult.
    Probably snitches on John every day to make sure they keep him in check.

Ella seems to be gaining a bit in the mid section as well. Ella seems very depressed.
    If the issue isn't dealt with by real professionals, this tragedy will continue and I fear the loss of John and Ella as well.

Some how, even though he may not speak out, a helpful hand to John and Ella should be offered.

Kelly should just fade as far as I'm concerned.

Purge your upsets to us John. free of charge and without a prison warden 24/7
  11. Re: John Travolta Makes First Public Appearance

Is it really Kelly, or is there another entity behind the curtain, known for slap-happy behaviour, doing the real bitch slappin'?
  12. auchraw Member

I've been trying not to think that since January.

And then of course all these guys are actors. Smile smile smile, wrinkle up the eyes, put on the intense look. Wave! Smile!
  13. Optimisticate Member

It was Cardboard Kelly up on the stage while the real one lurked backstage:

Distortrait: Kelly Preston Scientology power suit
  14. Anonymous Member