Customize

John Travolta on Ellen

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Anonymous, Jul 13, 2009.

1. inventor Member

Re: John Travolta on Ellen

I heard Jett did have Kawasaki syndrome as a child,but was cured in the hospital. They just chose not to disclose that he later developed autism. They didn't lie about Kawasaki's,they just chose not to disclose everything. His problems started with Kawasaki syndrome.

iParenting.com - preconception, pregnancy, baby names, newborns and parenting articles, expert advice and community

2. Mutante Member

So not actually 'on Ellen'.
  3. RightOn Member

Sorry I am not buying their claims. and also this line:
    "a little bit of junk food here and there "

The Travolta's neighbors said they fed the kid junk food all day and plopped in front of the tv.
  4. Herro Member

So you don't like the way he raised his kid. That's understandable. The level of rage is not.

So you're operating on the assumption that this happened because of scientology?
  5. Ann O'Nymous Member

Facts:
    - Over the years, the Travoltas denied autism claims,
    - Jett was put on purification rundown,
    - Depakote treatment was stopped abruptly, increasing seizures frequency,
    - Nannies are unqualified scientologists.

What I say is that scientology had a negative impact on how the Travoltas acknowledged and handled their son's condition. They took risks and overlooked measures that did not help, to say the least, when the accident occured.
  6. fitch2000 Member

that is totally not what I said but w/e

lmao@u
  7. JohnnyRUClear Member

I thought he did fine, particularly for someone who isn't a professional singer.

Imagine he's a random (non-Scilon, non-singer) actor and listen to it.

I lol'd.
  8. iaxiloll Member

It must be taxing to say the least for a parent to loose a child. What really ticks most folks off is the belief that if JT was not a Scilon, Jett would most probably still be alive today. Now to make matters worse it does not even seem as if they have questioned their beliefs at all after this incident, and as if all that is not bad enough, they are living in denial.
  9. _You_ Member

Why don't you ask this gai and see if he gives a shit...

[IMG]

I mean, just out of curiousity and all.

Who knows... he might give 3, but I kinda doubt it considering the sauce.
  10. inventor Member

First off-I'd like to see an interview were the Travoltas were asked point blank whether Jett was autistic and then denied it.
    The truth of the matter is they never denied it or confirmed it. They chose not to disclose his condition. The only thing they disclosed was that he had Kawasaki syndrome as a child and was cured of it.
    The truth of the matter is we don't know what the Travoltas tried over the years -what medication or what not. Unless you live in there house,you couldn't possibly know that. All you can do is speculate,with nothing to back up your claims.