Customize

John Travolta to adopt another child?

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Optimisticate, May 11, 2009.

1. TypingChimp Member

Re: John Travolta to adopt another child?

The most disturbing thing about this case is that one of the people involved was the star of what is widely regarded as one of the worst films evar (that wasn't a Star Wars prequel). In the end, John Travolta and his [STRIKE]beard[/STRIKE] wife are rich, and as such, can get damned near anything they want, be that an airplane or someone else's kid. Sad, but not unexpected.

Speaking of Star Wars prequels, I found a greatly improved version of the first one. Enjoy.

2. the_cloak Member

Well hey he is rich. So he gets one kid killed, no problem, just buy another parentless (gee wonder why?) kid from the cult!
  3. Anonymous Member

we know too much about what the travolta-preston's have really been doing with their time since jett passed away. they're not grieving. grieving is low on the tone scale. what they've been doing is paying big bucks to the cult to figure out who in their lives made this thing happen.

for people outside the cult who are allowed to grieve and feel the despair of losing a child, it does not work this way: you cannot replace the child who is gone with another child. there is forever a hole in your heart and soul for the child who is no longer there. for dedicated $cientologists like travolta and preston that seems to not be a problem. that they are culling a child from the Sea Org ranks to replace jett is disgusting and disturbing.

this is one of those rare times that i wish i didn't know what really goes on in this cult. jett travolta's life was horrific. his death was almost certainly lonely and drawn out. somewhere there is Sea Org female who has not been allowed to keep her baby. save your sympathies for that woman and her child who is going to be given to the travolta's.
  4. SaulTigh Member

Really? And you know this how? I didn't realize that you were so close to the Travoltas that you know how they're dealing with this.
  5. xenubarb Member

Yeah, if you consider they're better off being raised by utter lunatics and wedding photographers.
    Lawd help the kid that comes down with asthma, diabetes or leukemia...
  6. TypingChimp Member

The point was that this isn't exactly as xbox hueg as leaking the OTIII or the Wollersheim (sp?) case. It's sad, but I don't see how this is exploitable in any way.
  7. zebrafaced Member

I think they have dogs and/or curtains surrounding the plane. Hopefully next year I can get in to the prom that takes place at Jumbolair. Maybe it'll be another masquerade themed one.

That plane scared the fuck out of me one time. I didn't know Johhny boy had it, and all of a sudden from my window I see an xboxhueg plane going down.
  8. Anonymous Member

I think "The church has access to adoptable Scientology children" is quite a bit more interesting a statement than the fact that the Travoltas might be adopting a child. Whose fucking children?
  9. Anonymous Member

Sea Org more than likely
  10. Anonymous Member

I find these two statements, put together, to be rather interesting.

It sort of hints at:

a. There's an adoption agency that Scientology is hooked into, or is run by a Scientologist.

b. Tom and Nicole adopted two Scientologist's children.

I don't know of ANY "Scientologists" who would give up their children. The article mentions a young boy a little less than their other 9 year old child. So that means what?

• Someone who joined the Sea Org and can no longer "keep" their child?
    • Some Scientologist single parent died of cancer while on OTVII?

WTF!?!?!

Scientology isn't full of destitute women who get knocked up, have a child, struggle for years, get on drugs or have abusive boyfriends, and their kids wind up with DCF and in foster homes. This is NOT the profile of a Scientologist. Such a person would have long ago been kicked out of Scientology, along with their minor child.

Under what circumstances would "Scientology" have access to an under-9 year old boy that needs adopting?

The comments in the article are just f**king weird!
  11. Anonymous Member

Selling children?

blueheartbig.jpg
  12. SwordSworn Member

ITT Herro trolls
  13. SaulTigh Member

What circumstances lead to any child being put up for adoption? Now, why couldn't a scientologist child be put up for adoption for any of those reasons? It's really not that weird folks. Unless some actual evidence shows up to support any of this tinfoil laden craziness, why get so worked up over something that most likely isn't true?
  14. Puppet Member

Fuck You.
  15. TypingChimp Member

Yeah, they "loved" Jett enough to not be angry he was left alone for over 10 hours, even intimately knowing Jett's medical history. They "loved" him enough to hide him like an embarrassment. They "loved" Jett enough to not give him the medicine he needed to be able to function. If that's their version of "love", then their "hate" must truly be a horrific thing to behold.

TL;DR, I can't speak for anyone else here, but I sure as fuck DO doubt they loved Jett, or at least, loved him enough to not allow him to die of possible/probable neglect.
  16. SaulTigh Member

Lol, wow.

Any of that ever been corroborated? Or is it still just speculation?
  17. whosit Member

Just throwing this out here:

Self-absorbed neglectful parents != do not love their children.

Just means their self-absorbed and neglectful and probably assholes.
  18. xenubarb Member

They loved him enough to hire a fucking wedding photographer with no training to be his nanny.
  19. Ann O'Nymous Member

Which you are completely exempt of...
  20. BlooAnon Member

I just find it slightly disturbing that Jett is dead for over a little five months and then adoption of another child is brought up? And how long were they thinking about this?

I can't say how Scientologists grieve because I've never been one, but I find this extremely tasteless. Is life so of little value to them, that they can't even wait a year before considering something like this? I know the "dispose of them quietly and without sorrow", but I'm not that callous.

This type of news makes me sick and rage.
  21. Anonymous Member

do you read any of the horror stories from the ex-$ci's? there's yet another money-making process that $cientologists have to go through when a loved one dies. grief is low on the tone scale. you've got to pay your way out of that grief and you've got to find out who caused the death.

it's all about the money. if you don't know that? maybe you should educate yourself about what goes on in this cult. i suggest you start with the horror stories at the exscikids website.
  22. Herro Member

Well if you're accepting the source's information as accurate then you should also note that the same source said that the Travoltas are still emotionally wrecked over their son's death. So I guess you don't have much of a reason to be sick or rage.

I'm quite familiar with those stories. But those stories in no way mean that the Travoltas aren't as bereaved as any other parents suffering such a loss. That's my problem with all of this. People are reacting to this rumor on blind hatred of scientology. That really isn't very helpful.
  23. xenubarb Member

How bereaved can you be if you believe he just dropped his meat body and will pick up a hopefully better one at the implant station?
  24. BlooAnon Member

Even if it is media speculation, false or tru fax <scarcasm> because this would be the first time that the media has ever speculated or stretched the truth</s> the whole concept is just... ugh.
  25. Optimisticate Member

This is pretty much what I was thinking as well. Those two statements should be cause for someone (like a DA or something) to be looking a bit more closely to this money making venture. One of the ex-sci-kids may be able to answer some questions on this subject.
  26. whosit Member

Get out of here - that's a logical sane post with a point and possible goal. I won't stand for it.

:)
  27. Herro Member

Well according to the source he is. Whether or not he actually is, who the hell knows. But I see nothing to suggest that he isn't upset as any other parent would be. Also remember that most religious traditions teach their followers that one should not grieve long over the death of a loved one. Most Abrahamic religious traditions hold that a brief period of greiving should give way to celebration of the deceased's life and passing into a spiritual realm. And of course Buddhists aren't really supposed to grieve at all over death because life itself is an illusion and anything that increases suffering (ie grieving) should be avoided. And still, people grieve despite what their religious traditions teach.
  28. Anonymous Member

i've been around this cult for a long time now. i've read and heard the horror stories from ex-$ci's. i've worked for one freakish $cifag and been around many more of the nutjobs here in mecca. i've heard the shitty stories of how the Sea Orgers are treated by so many non-$ci people. the abuse is ongoing and it's every waking hour and a lot of them are kids. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week while we're all doing whatever we do? there are teenagers working as slaves and children being neglected and abused so the cult can rake in more money.

i know from reading one particular ex-$ci story that john travolta knows all about the Sea Org and how horrible they have it. i know that there was something wrong with his son jett. i still believe he was autistic because i know quite a few autistic children and jett had many of the same behaviors. i also know that john travolta's brother has dedicated his life to helping autistic children.

i believe the stories that jett had grand mal seizures on a regular basis. ever seen anyone have a grand mal seizure? it's frightening and combative. the person having the seizure can be hurt and so can anyone trying to help.

IMO, it is unconscionable that jett was left alone for hours. someone having grand mal seizures on a regular basis and who cannot be helped by medication should never be left alone that long.

i don't think john travolta cares about anyone other than john travolta. at this point, with what i know about $cientology and from what i've read about mr. travolta, the only way i would ever believe anything from him is if he denounced the cult, came out of the closet, and worked to help the people who've been hurt by the cult.

you chose to give mr. travolta the benefit of the doubt. i don't.
  29. Herro Member

And yet, in all of that, there's nothing in the way of solid evidence to back up what are some fairly serious claims. You're right I give him the benefit of the doubt because I think accusing parents of neglecting their kids and not caring about their deaths without any sort of evidence to support those accusations is folly. But he is a scientologist so obviously he's a bad person, right? I mean, that's what this is all about isn't it?
  30. Anonymous Member

Oh Snap

Reality check !

Scientology helped them make bad choices, yes ?
    Better choices could've have and should have been made no ?
    They were warned by many people including his brother no ?

The preach accoutablitity at an out gradiant unmerciful and costly level and sell it to the world and should be held accountable for their choices, YES

STFU and GTFO and quit stinking up the boards.
  31. Anonymous Member

according to jessie prince, travolta knew about the Sea Org and how he "helped" them was to show them one of his movies. according to prince, travolta was speechless when he saw how horrible the Sea Org members looked. he knows about them and yet he doesn't dig any deeper to find out about how they're enslaved and disconnected and brainwashed. he doesn't try to help them.

jett is dead. according to information released by the family, jett was suffering grand mal seizures on a regular basis. according to the family, they had tried one type of medication and it didn't work. jett wasn't put on any other sort of medication. no one checked on that young man for hours. he laid on a bathroom floor for hours after having a grand mal seizure. he's dead.

why don't you post some of the wonderful things that are associated with $cientology? why don't you show me and everyone else what's good about this cult? give me something that i can look at and say, "well, alrighty then. that's a good thing." because i've found nothing. they do no charitable work that doesn't bring money back to them. money that is donated by rich culties to charities doesn't come from $cientology. they abuse and neglect their children. the Sea Org is slavery. their "salvation" is unattainable to the majority of members: it's too expensive. Sea Org women are forced to have abortions. old Sea Org members who can't work anymore are off-loaded. there are no benefits, no retirement, rarely medical or dental. they ruin people.

pleased, herro. tell us what's so good about this cult.
  32. Herro Member

not much really.
  33. Optimisticate Member

I think John Travolta could have and would have done something to help if he weren't so frightened of David Miscavige and the skeletons in his closet and PC folder.

Part of me thinks he might come around much quicker than other brainwashed celebs that are in the cult because of what happened to his son. Maybe it's time to put his balls on the table and just admit whatever it is that he's hiding. It'd be better to help many than to worry about thine own self image, JT.
  34. Anonymous Member

You got their style down to a tee herro. You know how to play with peoples minds like they do. How do you know this and what is your story ?

9000 internet's on the enturbulating.

YOU know the tech, that is for sure.

You have to be an exe if above quote is what you really feel.

What is our purpose here and by who's authority ?
  35. Anonymous Member

fixed
  36. iaxiloll Member

This ^^^^^^^ And to think that I actually thought that the loss of his son would make him snap out off his cult crazed state.
  37. btwyhad Member

Denial Tech © rtc.
  38. Herro Member

I fail to see why my purpose here is relevant.

But I have been sent here by my king to force you to pay tribute to our pagan gods and to plant my seed in your women.

Oh, and PS: I've never been involved in Scientology in any way, shape, or form.