Customize

John Travoltas Long Term BOYFRIEND

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by NotFromTeegeeack, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

He needs badly to come out publicly.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

I am now officially a N.E. fan. All this rotten publicity about the cult's famous members must be hurting the cult somewhat.
    And it's week, after week, after week, ......
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

N.E. mixes fact with fiction, and sensationalizes everything. Few people take its stories at face value.
    It's the newspaper that is famous for its series on "bat boy". So when they print something that is true, people think it's not.

WWN%20cover.jpg
  4. Anonymous Member

Oops, mixed up national enquirer with weekly world news.
    I'm probably not the only one though who thinks these two papers are at the same level.
  5. Anonymous Member

I believe this^ as it's well-known that Hillary hates humans.

Moar NE plox :)
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Same fonts.
  7. Anonymous Member

At the risk of sounding like an OSAbot, it is certainly a poor piece of journalism. Heresay and quotes from his one time assistant are not a smoking gun, but there certainly seems to be a lot of smoke...
  8. Well, I am a Reality Show Insider and I can personally vouch that every piece of info I fed to the NE was true.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Strixcoil Moderator

...I can imagine John...grabbing people's genitals like a desperate man.

I surely need mind-bleach now.
  10. Anonymous Member

As long as it meets Freedom Mag's high standards of journalistic excellence, we're good.
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Scientology can help... oh, never mind.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

http://consciousgangster.com/lol-pr...al-jokers-clowning-john-travolta-all-over-l-a
    [IMG]

While John Travolta is currently facing allegations for inappropriate behavior from gay and straight masseurs, putting his sexual preference into question, some practical jokers decided to place posters on all the lampposts and utility poles around the North Hollywood Scientology Celebrity Center. The flyers show a photo of John Travolta looking for masseurs with contact info at the bottom of the cut out strips.
    • Funny Funny x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

FIFYNC
  14. The WWN is the 'Onion' for white trash trailer-dwellers. Like the 'Onion' there is the percentage of readers who don't get that it's satire.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

Travolta's a bottom, just like his erstwhile pal Davey "Captain" Miscavige. Apropos.
  16. Anonymous Member

They have gotten quite a bit wrong, but they have broken some pretty big stories that turned out to be true. John Edwards lovechild is probably the biggest. Gary Hart's affair, Limbaugh's housekeeper supplying him with Oxycontin, Jesse Jackson's lovechild are some more they were right about.

They also ran a story in January of 2009 saying Michael Jackson had six months to live. They were off by a little less than a month.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

Anyone know if Travolta's been to Clearwater lately?
  18. OT (and by that I mean OFF TOPIC)
    I really like the design of this Web Forum. Its gorgeous
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Quentinanon Member

He lives an hour and a half drive from CW in Ocala.
  20. PresidentShaw Member

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

We know that the "church" would know all about Travolta's anal activities, yet they were willing to let Kelly Preston get married to him.
    Shouldn't they have told her?
    Or did they tell her to get married to him to protect his public image and improve the cult's profile.
    Isn't this situation proof of the level of control Scientology has over it's members.
    It's time for a few media stories about this.
  22. Herro Member

Or maybe it's a load of sensationalistic bullshit meant to sell tabloids.
  23. Strixcoil Moderator

You know what is the most sad thing about this?

The children. Nobody thinks about them.
    • Funny Funny x 2

24. Hey hay hay!
    Who says its all anal?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

2j31ocx.jpg.gif
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

That is pure LOLZ, kudos to whoever pulled that stunt! Wake them dumb clams up!!
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  27. RightOn Member

how do you know the clams didn't post that sign?
    Didn't they say they were posted all around the North Hollywood celebrity center? Seems an odd place to post those. you never know!
    At this point, he should just say fuck it and put all his cards on the table.
    Bury the COS with all crimes he knows about, write a scathing book and be bazilllion-aire all over again.
    His fans will love him even more and fans that may have strayed may come back if they knew he has been used and abused all these years.
    And if they try the disconnection BS, then he can sing even more.
    He has the upper hand here IMO. I just wish he would realize that.
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  28. Yeah its not like he is a leading man anymore or ever was...

He could be the Green Lantern
    • Agree Agree x 1
  29. RolandRB Member

30. Herro Member

You're assuming that this isn't all bullshit.
  31. JohnnyRUClear Member

Or at least a lovely Teal Lantern.
    • Like Like x 3
  32. RightOn Member

one thing about JT having the upper hand which I was talking about in an earlier post that I didn't think of....
    And this may be very tinfoinly.. and its just another way this story can spin.

but I have to wonder if COS has threatened him with anything pertaining to the death of Jett?
    JT and Kelly were having a New Years party, and a bunch of scilons were already there in the Bahamas the night before it happened according to the media. Including COS lawyers.
    One thing his fans may not stand behind (or authorities for that matter) is any dox (people coming forward) proving that JT was negligible in any way for the death of his son. In other words if all this current gay leaks were fueled by COS because of John's wanting to leave.... how far will COS go?
    Will the COS track down some of the people of the complex where they stayed and others in the Bahamas and ask them (pay them) to come forward and say something that JT would rather keep quiet?
    It could be any number of things that can come out that would paint JT in very bad light. Or even wind his ass up in jail. And Kelly would be dragged into this too.
    Its a far shot and like I said specualtion gone ninja.
    But his son's death and all the unanswered questions that still surround Jett's death can very well be one of the things that is keeping JT in the COS and quiet. I guess only time will tell. And sometimes you may never know.
    /derail/speculation
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

You have ODD (Oppositional Defiant Disorder). Just sayin'.
  34. Anonymous Member

The dead one? Or the live one?
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

For KSW #1? To Hell and back, droogie.
  36. RightOn Member

yay! I get a Bad Spelling vote!!
    LOVE that button!
    Its so useful! *insert sarcasm*
    should be called the "nit picky" or "spelling nazi" button.
    Sorry! but me spellin' ain't good, and nor do I care.
    what is this anyways? Grammar school?
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

fuk dat baid speling butt on
  38. No point you gettin' all sassy, RightOn. That wasn't just bad spelling - it was a downright, full-blown, bald-faced malapropism you just pulled.

Lucky for you Miranda isn't around, missy.

;o)
  39. JohnnyRUClear Member

I tend to invoke it on a curve; if wall of text by typically poor speller contains less typos per line than that poster's normal per-line average, I probably will let it go. But that's me.