Customize

John Travolta's Son Dies -Jett

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by not shure, Jan 2, 2009.

1. opals Member

Re: John Travolta's Son Dies -Jett

maybe that was Jetts KARMA
  2. Joyful Member

How the hell could you not know? Read a thread or two and it's obvious. Hell, read an avatar or two and it's obvious.

Read the front page of the site and it's obvious.

Geesh!
  3. basil Member

Catholic eh?

What's your opinion on transubstantiation?
  4. opals Member

only God knows
  5. A.Non Hubbard Member

If you were declared then you would not have any Scientologist friends. Unless you lie to them, which makes you a bad friend.

Your entire story is suspect. You're not to be trusted.
  6. basil Member

Something to play at the next protest?

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ7w-wt38l8]YouTube - Paul McCartney - Jet (live '1987)[/ame]
  7. Mutante Member

Opals owes anonymous $300,000.

[IMG]

Btw did you hear Scientology bans medication for seizures?
  8. pardmepard Member

Opals don't forget to check out Ex-Scientology Kids

If you have a story to share.
  9. basil Member

10. opals Member

wtf is transtubiation?????/ I just used to go to Sunday school....have read the bible......andd used to go to church on Sunday's when I was younger and staying at my maternal grandparents place......I read the bible of my own volition...after leaving Scientology...and I love my bible and learnt to pray...etc.....I aint no preist...and I aint perfect....we're all sinners right?
  11. A.Non Hubbard Member

Transubstansiation is one of THE basic beliefs of Catholicism.

So far, you've said you're not a Scientologist but have Scientologist friends; you're a former Scientologist who has been declared; and now you're a Catholic who has no clue about the basic sacraments of the religion.

GTFO my WWP
  12. opals Member

my sister still speaks to me when we have to....and so does my cousin....cos they are my family.....and thats it..what I said was based on all the freinds I did have when I was in the church....from childhood.
  13. A.Non Hubbard Member

So in spite of you being rejected by organized Scientology you're here defending it. Huh.

Do you understand why we don't believe a single word you're saying, at least?
  14. TheBitch Member

[IMG]

You have no idea how right you are.
  15. pardmepard Member

forgiveness come with repentance and visa versa.

John and Kelly really should turn away from scientology if they desire to stop the bad Karma is all I'm saying.

They are worshiping a false god according to the bible you've brought into this conversation.
  16. Oswald2001 Member

It looks like the Travoltas have a PR, emotional, family and personal sh** storm for quite a number of years from this.

KARMA alright.

Oh...and your Masters at The Evil Cult behind all this...KARMA is coming down.

There is more negative KARMA in this situation that the Cult murder/death of Lisa McPherson.
  17. opals Member

sorry ...dont know that word....you trying to make me wrong again?

My gparents are from the Phillipines and are very strict Roman Catholics......my other gparents also Catholic but delved into it in the 1950's or 60's.....then something happened . They left but my father stayed on....I left, now my Mum and Dad also have left....I revert back to Catholic.....my Dad used to have to say ALL his prayers in Latin and was an alter boy.....

AAAWWWWW YOU sore losers had me locked out of the thread because I was winning the debate...no fair,,...no fair........ (one point to me)
  18. Kiefersgirl Member

*wanders off to try to find the dome*
  19. Joyful Member

Something about this person tells me they don't know how any of it works and they are talking out of their ass just to be talking out of their ass.

I've never been in Scn, don't know anyone who was and I know more that this person does.
  20. none given Member

opals: We do not attack them because they believe in aliens or reincarnation or any of that. Freezoners believe that and protest along side us.
    We attack them because they are crooks. Fraud, blackmale, just a crime syndicate bent on world domination.
    Travolta, like Cruise is a public spokesman. he has done films for the CoS and used his fame to promote and defend them. He is not an innocent bystander. He is an enemy soilder and an active combatant.
    Many of us have kids of our own. That does not change the rules or the playing field.

I bet if he publically admited that scientology tech did not work or just denounced the policys of disconnect and fair game anon would lay off of him. I am sure we would embrace him. but as long as he defends these theives he is a viable target.
  21. TheBitch Member

[IMG]

And so another unsuspecting noob, having been promised adventure, JewGoldz, and much caek, ventures off into the wilderness looking to make a name for him/her/itself.

/cue music
  22. basil Member

Opals... here's some tips for you that OSA won't have told you - but you might have to find a safe computer that doesn't have the scientology net nanny installed to stop you finding out all these horrible truths for yourself.

Before replying, look up anything you don't understand. Scientology calls it 'word clearing' MU's ... we in the 'wog world' call it Googling.

Google

It isn't a race. Nobody minds if you take 10 minutes to reply to a post, this isn't a conversation and it's not costing you anything.

Whenever anyone uses a word or expression I don't know, I look it up first to try and understand it, rather than make myself look silly in front of people here that know more than I do - and believe me, everyone here knows more about something than I do, and others.

It's called the freedom to think for yourself. Try it some day :)
  23. whosit Member

Be sure to READ the terms and conditions.
  24. Kiefersgirl Member

*wanders back again*

couldn't find anything .... pressed a button that changed my screen to pink and green and said I wasn't allowed to be there but that's about it ....
  25. nonnonanon Member

All good suggestions, but Opals is currently domelocked.
    His/her/its profile says it is 'currently reporting a post'. Maybe if you explain to him/her/it how to get to the thunderdome you can continue the conversation there :)

Now back to the subject of this thread, John Travolta's Son Dies - Jett.

Kiefersgirl: that may be a good thing really, but if you look around you'll find out how to do the age verification it needs.
  26. Joyful Member

You have to agree to the conditions first. Look on the forum list and there's a link right beside Thunderdome where you can read and agree to the conditions.
  27. Joyful Member

There's supposedly a news conference within an hour to announce the results of the autopsy. I doubt, though, it's going to tell us anything new.
  28. basil Member

I'm not Dome registered... made a conscious decision not to go there.
  29. Kiefersgirl Member

Thanks hon ... is it a bad place? should I not go?
  30. nonnonanon Member

I wouldn't necessarily bother. If you're not used to the moldy underside of the internet, it'd probably strike you as (in the words of some comedian or other) macabre and mentally disturbed. It has a use, but it ain't for everyone.
  31. none given Member

If there is a hell it's a lot like the Thunderdome.

It's pretty ugly.
  32. Mutante Member

Relax, it's a lot like being on the set of Sesame Street.
  33. basil Member

... if it was being directed by Charles Manson.
  34. Joyful Member

You have to be a person that doesn't shock or offend easily. It is not for the weakhearted or thinskinned.
  35. Re: John Travolta's Son Dies -Jett

You are missing out. Not trolling, have a look it might help understand some of us better.
  36. SwordSworn Member

Ignore the OSA trolls like opals it is obvious that there must be something to the story of Jett Travolta if they are here.
  37. basil Member

I don't think there's anything in the world that's going to help me understand some people :)
  38. TheBitch Member

[IMG]

Click the ling and swear you are no lolli, then come to us... you know you want it... come child... it won't hurt... much.

Here kitty kitty.
  39. Ann O'Nymous Member

If the TD elected me "Best troll 2008", it cannot be that bad...

To be serious: even if TD is not what it used to be, be prepared to sexe and violence related terms and images. They are rare but can happen anytime.
  40. adhocrat Member

Wow, our bright little gem is using scientology on us---

Scientology Glossary - S

It's all just ser facs, then, hey Opal?