Customize

John Travolta's Touch Assist / "Ememrgency Cardiac Resusitation" - Method Unspecified

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by TheBitch, Jan 3, 2009.

1. TheBitch Member

John Travolta's Touch Assist / "Ememrgency Cardiac Resusitation" - Method Unspecified

Travolta fought 'to bring son back to life' - Telegraph

By Philip Sherwell, in New York
    Last Updated: 10:13PM GMT 03 Jan 2009

John Travolta desperately fought to save the life of his son Jett with emergency cardiac resuscitation after the teenage boy was found collapsed in bathroom at the family's luxury holiday suite in the Bahamas, a close friend said."

The Hollywood star was performing the technique on Jett when the emergency services arrived but the 16-year-old was pronounced dead at a local hospital.

Jett had apparently sustained fatal head injuries when he fell and struck his head on the bathtub, toilet seat or both, family lawyers told the entertainment website TMZ.

(snip of a rather large article that's missing some very key information)

-----------------

This sounds VERY much like a $cilon trying to "explain" the emergency resurrection "touch assist" procedure.

To me what this sounds like is that Travolta fell back on "Tech" and sat there for however long trying to invoke his inner thetan while his son's brains leaked all over the floor. Evidence? I've none, it is but conjecture based upon the apparently quite shoddy reporting of the Telegraph.

If you ask me, it sounds like people were trying to "hedge" the truth and to shape it into something more palatable for public consumption.

Discuss / Ferret Out Moar DATA!
  2. Re: John Travolta's Touch Assist / "Ememrgency Cardiac Resusitation" - Method Unspeci

Massive kudos to the Telegraph though, in all of its coverage its been sure to point out Scientology hates drugs and psychiatry
  3. iaxiloll Member

Re: John Travolta's Touch Assist / "Ememrgency Cardiac Resusitation" - Method Unspeci

Trufax !!
  4. Yoni Alter Member

Re: John Travolta's Touch Assist / "Ememrgency Cardiac Resusitation" - Method Unspeci

I think the idea that John Travolta tried CPR is completely believable. It might be a little beyond the pale to speculate that he didn't. Even Scilons are allowed to do CPR, especially when a "touch assist" doesn't work because they never do.
  5. number 6 Member

I sure hope he used CPR instead of a useless touch assist. At least CPR can keep blood circulating and enough air so that the brain doesn't start to die off.