Customize

[Jul 16, 2011] Anonymous vs Scientology Rally (San Francisco, CA)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by skeptic2girl, Jul 1, 2011.

1. skeptic2girl Member

Q: John Travolta + Gay = Scientologist? w9yzio.jpg

A: OPERATION: NO HOMO (NOVIS) 242xyqd.jpg

John Travolta Disco Sauna Party Saturday July 16, 2011

Come party with the San Francisco Fags at

CLUB XENU SF, 701 Montgomery St. North Beach

6pm to ????

***Featuring music by the Bee Gees and the Soundtrack to the Movie Musical 1970's Spectacular Grease

Cupcaeks? AFFIRMATIVE

2hgafx1.jpg 2hgafx1.jpg 2hgafx1.jpg 2hgafx1.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  2. MOOG Member

• Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  4. skeptic2girl Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

6. MOOG Member

• Like Like x 5
  7. adhocrat Member

Oh this looks like so much fun
    • Like Like x 2
  8. skeptic2girl Member

Very nice!! Love it.
  9. MOOG Member

HOMO NOVIS, 1. Homo man, novis new. (BCR, p. 12) 2 . a theta-animated mest body possesed of new and desirable attributes; a mest clear, a good, sane rational mest being about a skycraper higher than Homo sapiens. (HOM, p. 40) 3 . the Second Stage Release is definitely Homo novis. The person ceases to respond like Homo sapiens and has fantastic capability to learn and act. (HCOB 28 Jun 65)

— L. Ron Hubbard
    Dianetics and Scientology Technical Dictionary
    • Like Like x 1
  10. MOOG Member

HOMO SAPIENS, 1. a mest body, w whether it belongs to the race of man or the race of ants is yet but an animated vegetable. Given a theta being to guide it, it becomes part of a composite such as Homo sapiens. By itself, the body would live, walk around, react, sleep, kill, and direct an existence no better than that of a field mouse, or a zombie. Put a theta being over it and it becomes possessed of ethics and morals and direction and goals and the ability to reason; it becomes this strange thing called Homo sapiens. (HOM, p. 42)
    — L. Ron Hubbard
    • Like Like x 1
  11. moarxenu Member

LET'S DO EET, FAGGOTS!!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. MOOG Member

NORMAL, type of case. The so-called normal is used here to be at around 2 .5 to 3.0 on the tone scale. He is partially extroverted, partially introverted. He spends considerable time with his calculations. He evaluates slowly even when he has the data, and then postulates without realizing too much about his postulation. He has much in the past which he does not care to recall. He has much in his present which gives him concern. His future goals are rather well nullified by future fears. He is Homo sapiens. He is in terrible condition, taken from the viewpoint of Homo novis. He is in excellent condition from the viewpoint of past “ologies.”(AP&A, p. 37)

— L. Ron Hubbard
    • Like Like x 1
  13. MOOG Member

SECOND STAGE RELEASE, Power Process Release. This is very stable and should be called a Second Stage Release or a Power Release to be technically exact. You can run only power processes on a First Stage Release. These knock out all factors of the track that force a person back into the R6 bank and leave the person able to go into or get out of the R6 bank easily. This second stage release is definitely Homo novis. The person ceases to respond like a Homo sapiens and has fantastic capability to learn and act. (HCOB 28 Jun 65)

— L. Ron Hubbard
    • Like Like x 1
  14. MOOG Member

WOG, 1. worthy Oriental gentleman. This means a common ordinary run-of-the-mill garden-variety humanoid. (SH Spec 82, 6611C29) 2 . a wog is somebody who isn’t even trying. (SH Spec 73, 6608C02)

— L. Ron Hubbard
    • Like Like x 1
  15. skeptic2girl Member

Ron Hubbard, you smug piece of shit. I don't even care if it's only cult members who call you "LRH." I'm going to start using it because I'm tired of spelling out your whole name and thus wasting valuable seconds of my life.

PtS mother fucker: It doesn't even matter what I call you. Knowing your m.o., LRH isn't even your real name. Though I can hardly blame you for legally changing it from Ass Wipe.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  17. skeptic2girl Member

OH NO YOU DI'INT!! (mouth is agape from shock and awe at excellent shoop and wondering whether or not to be offended)
    • Like Like x 1