Customize

Juliette Lewis idiot, Proof

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by LocalSP, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Anon1720 Member

Re: Juliette Lewis idiot, Proof

She's the type of person who is exhausting to spend any stretch of time with. I bet she goes through many people in her life. I hope she doesn't breed.
  2. MongoLloyd Member

Wow.

Have you ever gotten into the situation of talking to someone so totally below you intellectually that you find yourself going on the defensive all the time, even though you didn't say anything wrong? Just because you're worried about them getting the impression you're being arrogant and condescending?

I got the impression that Craig was doing that throughout there.

OTOH her idiocy probably saved him a few times as well. I'm not sure a Scientologist would take too kindly to being described as having "Jungian tendencies" - if they knew what it meant. (Not for what it meant in itself, but because it's a psychology term)
  3. xenubarb Member

I would like to see him interview Jenna Elfman and Juliette Lewis together. I bet the dumb wouldn't scrub off the walls of the set for weeks!
  4. TypingChimp Member

Stop, XB. You'll give me nightmares with those kind of images. I would say this thread needs moar gorespam, but the Juliette Lewis interview more than qualifies.
  5. Anonymous Member

Fix'd.
  6. Optimisticate Member

Glosslip has been fed well

GlossLip What Is Wrong With Juliette Lewis?

The googles, they do no good. They did not hiiiiiiide the picture! (lol at alien looking stunned guy in bg of pic)
  7. Anonymous Member

.Terra incognita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  8. Anonymous Member

5:36 the audience starts laughing at her babbling and when she realizes they aren't laughing with her she facepalms at herself
  9. anonBright Member

"The first published article concerning Dianetics was "Terra Incognita, The Mind" and soon after Dianetics was published" sauced from: L. Ron Hubbard Biography
  10. subgenius Member

funny she would ever go on Craig's show....he's made a TC parody vid, and done countless $cientology jokes....
  11. Anonymous Member

Juliete Lewis seems to have become PTS Type C:
    persons who threatened, sued, embarrassed or attacked the Church, embarrass being the operative word.
  12. Anonymous Member

Oh yeah, and tell 'em that their idol Karen Black BLEW Scientology in 2006 and that this detail has been hushed up and kept from most Scientologists.

Karen Black said, "it's run by evil, greedy people and I don't want anything to do with them. "
    Formerly Fooled and Finally Free From The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology: 10/10/06
  13. subgenius Member

14. Belladonna Member

Oops double post! LOL
  15. doctor now Member

oh, a new courtney love wanna - be.
  16. Anonymous Member

Yeah, except this one has absolutely no talent. At least Courtney Love could sing on the two or three days of her life she's been sober.
  17. Anonymous Member

Because she's a world class talent and no other talk show host will invite her?

Well, except now. The talk shows love booking the crazy ones.

juliette-lewis2.jpg
  18. Anonymous Member

I think I may have to go and fap to /d/ in order to rid my brain of this far-more-horrible image.

Seriously, that JL pic would be IMPROVED by Shitting Dick Nipples.

*Sideshow Bob shudder*
  19. Anonymous Member

That is one bedazzled pixie !
  20. TypingChimp Member

That's nice... I don't feel so well...

vomit.jpg
    [IMG]
    vomit.jpg
    [IMG]
  21. JohnnyRUClear Member

Holy hurl-a-meal, Batman. All this time I thought that avatar headshot was that serial murderer freakdude from Silence of the Lambs (no, not Hannibal, the Final Boss guy). That's HER???

How can she be so cute on TV and so fugly-on-stilts on stage? /headscratch
  22. Re: Juliette Lewis idiot, Proof

If she doesn't contort her face it's barely ok (probably told to barely move her face when on TV) but the moment she does it's instant FUGLEYOSISS!!!
  23. subgenius Member

Actually the knee pads are a good idea.
    They'd make a good gift for a loved one.
  24. JohnnyRUClear Member

This is who I thought it was; only saw the movie once, years ago. I guess JL doesn't really look like this guy, but that head shot sure didn't look like JL!

[IMG]
    tedlevine.jpg

In my defense, it's worth mentioning that girlfriend is flatter than Kansas.

juliette-lewis2.jpg
  25. Anonymous Member

It puts the lotion in the basket
  26. Anonymous Member

juliette-lewis2.jpg

meatloaf.jpg

[IMG]

She reminded me of Meatloaf in that pic.
  27. Anonymous Member

Are you kidding me! You DON'T compare baloney to Meatloaf!!!
  28. Anonymous Member

^^^^^
    XENU'S SAKE, THIS
  29. TypingChimp Member

Juliette Lewis should do a book of nude photos... to cure those poor men who have priapism. Seeing her in a bikini made me want to projectile vomit.
  30. Ogsonofgroo Member

Lol (and EEK!), that pic is worthy of a DM shoop.

brb/empty bucket.

yikes.
  31. Re: Juliette Lewis idiot, Proof

lol, Put Precious Davey in the basket.
  32. Optimisticate Member

33. Re: Juliette Lewis idiot, Proof

I got that impression too, but I also think BFG has a really good point, the wog world is unknown territory for her. She doesn't understand what is funny, because she doesn't understand what is normal and expected. That's what comedy works on - playing around with cliches and expectation. That's why she was apologizing and asking if it was her or him that they were laughing at. She is a tourist in the wog world.

This is why TC doesn't get that jumping on a lounge is not normal, why Tommy Davis doesn't realize it is not intelligent to defend your leader from accusations of violence while menacing the reporter "Joe , look at me when I'm talking to you...". How can Tommy Davis go there trying to get good publicity and act like a psychotic? None of them get this world.

I've been listening to the MACC1, and where he talks about gravity only existing because it is an agreed postulate. If you can convince someone gravity only exists because we agree to it, then then you can convince them that all of their previously held social expectations only exist because we agree on them. It's just another example of how they disconnect people. So they can be processed. It is so inhumane.
  34. subgenius Member

see my sig
  35. Re: Juliette Lewis idiot, Proof

Noted. And more succinct than my blurb.
  36. Re: Juliette Lewis idiot, Proof

CraigTroll.jpg

Craig pwnd her ass.
  37. Re: Juliette Lewis idiot, Proof

she a kunt
  38. humphrey Member

39. Belladonna Member

Juliette Lewis - Natural born oddball - Features, Films - The Independent

RE:
    This was interesting to me. Anything more to it than was already stated?