Customize

Juliette Lewis idiot, Proof

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by LocalSP, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Optimisticate Member

Re: Juliette Lewis idiot, Proof

Considering she's a bit younger than I am, and employment laws have been lightened since I first started working. I'd say she was looking for emancipation in or around 1987/8. Several years before that, when I was 14, I was working 20 hrs a week at a part time job, and had a full time job by 17. I don't know wtf she's talking about unless it's a specific law in california or NY applying only to teenagers who want to be in bad films.
  2. Belladonna Member

3. xenubarb Member

Who makes records anymoar?
  4. Smurf Member

5. Belladonna Member

These Hollywood guys ain't got nothin on the Stepford Sabotage:
    l148c64ac498c87793f8853.jpg
  6. Anonymous Member

I don't like skydiving; I want to go skydiving we should do that sometime. ------ --------------------------------------Well if I went to a room filled with pumpkins do you think I would want pixie dust floating me off into space. OMG. I think that cat is looking at me. ( Odd looking cat ) carrying my shoe with at the same time the kids down the street found the apple pie to fuel this ladies car with. 2,000. I with I knew why these animals take my stuff then later on help me find it.
    Oh, and BTW I want to know if any who has listens to her music if they thought any of it was any good. If it doesn't make sense if must be Scientology.
  7. Anonymous Member

This must be the longest thread about Juliette Lewis in the history of the internets.
  8. Anonymous Member

wenn1970564jules__oPt.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

10. BusinessBecky Member

11. Optimisticate Member

Lightfield?

As in James?
  12. Anon323565898 Member

13. Anonymous Member

Brad Pitt?

Seriously?

Even before $ci took its toll, she was batting well above her average, there.
  14. 288

You’re a Scientologist. What do you think are the biggest misconceptions about Scientology?

I’ll get all conspiratorial on you, and I’m just going to throw this out: The mainstream media is funded by pharmaceutical companies, so when you have the biggest movie star in the world at the time—Tom Cruise—coming out against anti-depressants and Ritalin and just saying, “Hey, why don’t you put a warning label on there?” The thing about Scientology is it is anti-drug in that you’re seeking relationship or communication tools—simple basics on how to live better. So, when Tom came out about that, I’ve never seen someone get torn down so hard, and they still brutalize him with Scientology pieces to this day. It’s a religious philosophy and self-help movement. And you’ll never see a truthful word written about it in mainstream media.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ology-and-masturbating-to-george-clooney.html
    This message by 288 has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  15. TWTH
    This message by TWTH has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  16. uas

congratulations. you're all idiots.
    uas
    This message by uas has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  17. Not an idiot here can shine a light to Scilon celebrities' level of inane drivel and stupid.

Scientology, if you aren't stupid yet, then you're doing it wrong!
    (that'll be 250k, kaythanxsbaii) ~ (since circa 1950)
  18. Ersatz Global Moderator

Juliette Lewis has a fan?
  19. RightOn Member

nah, prolly just her head full 'o mush scilon, dad Jeffrey ;)
  20. Ersatz Global Moderator

Hope it isn't her, we'll all have to go get tested for STDs again.
  21. RightOn Member

now stop being so down tone
    You know that Juliette couldn't possibly be PTS
    or considered a degraded being by the COS. Scilon celebs get treated with the red carpet treatment.
    Something she hasn't see for quite a while I might add