Customize

Juliette Lewis Raid

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Juliette Lewis Raid

I saw in my local paper today that Juliette Lewis and a band, Sweethead, was playing here on Sept. 19th. I saw it and thought maybe it was my change to do my small part at a protest. I'm an old (ish)lady and not afraid of namefagging. Would like to have any advice. Is it worth it? maybe just park my car with a sign? Scientology is evil!! etc. Please dont GTFO me. ty
  2. POS Member

re: Juliette Lewis Raid

LOL ^

No. you'll fall down and won't be able to get up and we don't have free health care yet

lulz
  3. Anonymous Member

Go for it! That's awesome. Every little bit helps. Every time you innoculate a person who doesn't know about the abuses, you protect them and their family from heartache.

You and a sign would be excellent. We could give you sample flyers too, if you like.

Do you want to say which city you're in, in case others might like to raid with you?
  4. Anonynamefag Member

Ignore this newfag cancer.

To OP: If you want to raid, please do. Just don't get caught.
  5. Anonymous Member

Anything to gather attention is always good imo. If you can park pretty close to the entrance, then putting something up in your windshield that says something about scientology and provides a url is always amusing.

The only thing I would suggest is that you be careful.. not knowing what town you're in, or how uppity the locals can be.. it's always dangerous to proclaim your opinions on your car since it gives people a direct target to "respond".
  6. Smurf Member

Re: Juliette Lewis

I presume you haven't been to one of Juliette's concerts... think hard rock, amplifiers on high, screaming & jumping goth fans.

You sure your heart can take it??
  7. Anonymous Member

Earplugs.
  8. Anonymous Member

Re: Juliette Lewis Raid

I'm in Northampton, Ma. Don't think there's many anons here. Maybe wrong. Very liberal town, home to Smith college. Thanks for the advice, I've so admired you all and I'm looking forward to breaking a hip. I'm fearless! ( I think)
  9. Anonymous Member

Juliette Lewis | Facebook
  10. amaX Member

Suggest all Anons don a hazmat suit for this raid.
  11. Anonymous Member

12. Anonymous Member

Ya, sorry Smith does that to girls. I sent my daughter to Vegas. Lol. I'm typing out flyers right now...... Lesbians may beat my ass.:eek:
  13. firebug Member

I wonder if she got that idea from Comic Lo
    6170b.jpg
  14. tazor Member

And for God's sake don't wear your glasses! UGH!!

Juliette-Lewis-1.jpg
  15. Anonymous Member

Lesbians you say?
    2mezqf8.jpg

Incidentally, september 19th is a day we'l be focusing on the beatings of David Miscavige. But of course there's no requirement to follow that theme. Just an idea.
  16. andonanon Member

17. Re: Juliette Lewis Raid

I just watched a few of her bands clips on Youtube, they would be really good it they had a decent singer
  18. lokimotion Member

Saw this over at the Smoking Gun. I'll just leave it here for lulz.
  19. PagAnon Member

^^^fucking THIS^^^^ Jesus Christ half the negative shit spewed about the health reform bill is horseshit and is most likely paid for by the current health insurance companies. Yeah maybe not all of them, but a good number of them, I'll bet.
  20. Kilia Member

meh, I have Medicare.
    Nice. really...
  21. Re: Juliette Lewis Raid

LIES! This is bigotry and hate!

One is is born a lolisexual, Not made. It isn't a "lifestyle choice."

Please, think of the poor not4channers...
  22. subgenius Member

its not worth it:

23. Re: Juliette Lewis Raid

LOL and we are all paid employes of the psycdrug companys.
  24. RightOn Member

uhhhgggg great.. there goes breakfast
  25. Ogsonofgroo Member

^^took ma words^^

YUCK!

brb/bleacheyeballs

:confused: *shudder*
  26. none given Member

OP:
    DO IT!!1!

Lurkers like you are one reason we can say we are everywhere.

Also, find the local cell and request baclup.

If you find that age poll we did you will see that something like 20% of us are over 40.

Get to work.
  27. Anonymous Member

OP, why are you, in your own words, going to "protest" the concert of a band simply because their lead singer happens to be a scientologist? Think about how that looks to normal people.
  28. tazor Member

Normal people being scientologists I suppose? Hmmm?

If we cared what your so called normal people thought we wouldn't be here.

Now GTFO!
  29. RightOn Member

I would think it looks like you are exposing Juliette Lewis for supporting a cult.
    They raid Tom Cruise and others, why should Lewis be exempt?

When raiding orgs, aren't people protesting members supporting a cult too? Famous or not.... what't the diff?
    I mean I know we are against the abuses of COS, but many COS members are asked at raids why they support the abuses of COS... so why should Lewis be spared?
  30. Anonymous Member

OP here, 6 months ago I was a "normal person" who thought Scientology was just another religion that must be ok cuz Tom Cruise and the other celebs were involved in it. But after Jett died and because my son when he was young had Kawasakis desease I went on line to read about his death. Knowing that was not the cause! That brought me to WWP, where I have learned so much. I've read all I can find and can't believe this whole country doesn't know what I've learned. I guess I'm considered a moral fag and I'm ok with that. So as far as protesting Juliette Lewis well I thought that is what some Anon did to draw attention to the cult by protesting those who support the evil I believe that Scientology is. Oh and besides, I don't give a fuck what you think!
  31. tazor Member

HAHAHAHA! I think you'll do just fine, 977414!

Now get out there and protest!!
  32. Re: Juliette Lewis Raid

It looks to me as if some people are protesting a concert of a band who's lead singer supports a destructive cult that fucks up peoples lives ... am I missing something?
  33. RightOn Member

BINGO!
  34. Re: Juliette Lewis Raid

Oldfag here. Advice for protesting usually includes not going by yourself and at least one of you has a camera, or better, a camcorder. Scions have a habit of calling police and inventing crimes, so having a witness and picture or video evidence is helpful.

With friend and camera, go for it.
  35. Anonymous Member

Thanks oldfag, I think I'll be on my own but def with camera. And I'm intimately ;) familiar with the PO. Not afraid! I think my sign will bring interest but Juliette may be sheltered from it. Just guessing. Also I know the hotel where all the "stars" stay and may take a walk in and look around the night before.. Expect me. LOL
  36. Sponge Member

She gets in the news today I see...

Juliette and the dicks - A run-down of her best/worst pairings
    Juliette and the dicks | Features | Music | Movies | A.V. Denver/Boulder

LOL
  37. Re: Juliette Lewis Raid

Very Nice !!!, it's quite refreshing to see journalists speaking the truth freely and not being intimidated into silence by the cult anymore.