Customize

Juliette Lewis "saved" by scientology

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Optimisticate, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Optimisticate Member

Juliette Lewis "saved" by scientology

Tonight - Juliette Lewis 'saved' by Scientology

2. Re: Juliette Lewis "saved" by scientology

Yep so gracious.

"Dont you understand there's LRH, COB then ME" So gracious. Cruise deserves all the ridicule and more. CULT has wrecked him and his career, and he still considers Slappy McMidget his BFF.
  3. grebe Member

Re: Juliette Lewis "saved" by scientology

Lucky thing for crash victims that Cruise is so generous and caring, since he's the only one who can really help.
  4. RightOn Member

Her father is actor Jeffrey Lewis. Also a scio
    So her mulligan has been braiwashed for a LONG TIME.
    Of course she is clueless. She is kept from the nasty bits.

Someone needs to show her the Sea Org.
  5. CantPickaName Member

She shall now be called "Juliette Clueless"
  6. RightOn Member

lol!
    Julliette Clueless Lewis
  7. Obvious Sock Member

Yeah. Give her a 5 or 6 years in the RPF and see what she says after that.

Almost no Hollywood types are in the real world.

NONE of the Hollywood $cilons are in the real world.

Basically, they are a big bunch of 'Peaches Geldorfs'.
  8. Random guy Member

It doesn't help that shes not particularly bright either.
  9. basil Member

What an insult to Tom Cruse, calling him a human being.

I thought he was a Homo Novis, superior to humans?
  10. CowBell Member

Gee, if only there was some magical way to get this information. Say maybe a newspaper, a magazine, or a quick search on Google. Sure it would probably require a bit of reading & stop avoid articles & websites that say negative things. But I am sure it would do magic.

Well if anyone wants to try to explain it to her:

Juliette Lewis on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Juliette and The Licks on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Juliette Lewis (JulietteLewis) on Twitter
  11. SOJOA Member

Well atleast we have the fight scene from Natural Born Killers to remember her by.

Best.Fight.Ever.
  12. RightOn Member

We should start an all out new campaign to educate the Hollywood Scilons MOAR.
    They are basically untouchable. How can we change that?
    yeah I know..... you will say what the hell do you think we have been trying to do?

But are there some obvious or not so obvious avenues we are missing?
    I mean these people are out an about in public all the time. I know all these people have publicists and handlers galore. But is there SOMETHING we are missing here?

"Operation Scilon Star". Educating Hollywood
    dumb idea and GTFO?
    yeah....I don't even know if I like it or not! LOL
  13. SOJOA Member

If I had to guess though the fame and attention of being a popular celeb is more addicting than the tech. If we keep getting information out there and people stop supporting their movies and the production companies, they lose all that.

I also think that CoS wouldnt give them anywhere near as much attention if they lost their popularity and money. Ego bruises go along way.
  14. Major Boyle Member

Maybe an Anonymous press release telling Juliette why the cult is so bad. Does she not know about the coerced abortions? Child labor? Tax evasion? Seriously, is she merely a shill of just plain stupid?
  15. RightOn Member

both
    but more like kept in a bubble
  16. Re: Juliette Lewis "saved" by scientology

Anyone got a pin? XD
  17. Anonymous Member

you're spinning out of control
  18. Optimisticate Member

19. AnonyVix Member

I doubt she'd understand what the problem is.
  20. JohnnyRUClear Member

Yes.
  21. RightOn Member

agreed.
    It would take a while to sink in, if not at all. It would have to be something that she would stumble on to herself and have a realization. Wish these stars were more accessible to news and such.
  22. Anonymous Member

This is the down side of recruiting celebrities to promote anything. Her underwear company can sack Peaches just like that, but the CoS can't get rid of her.
  23. Anonymous Member

Story made it to FARK.

Please be so kind as to add to the comments and images.

Thank you.
  24. Anonymous Member

I was in Hamburg Germany about a year ago..visiting the Reeperbahn,at the famous Kaiserkeller Club..where the Beatles first preformed in 1960 in the basement of the building.. Juliet Lewis was in the building performing in another club upstairs..Someone was standing behind to me..with"Body Odor" that would "Gag a Maggot" I turned around to see who the offending "steaming pile of dung" and it was Ms. Scilon Skank herself "Juliette Lewis" with her eyeliner running down her face.anyone familiar with the Gross Freiheit and the Reeperbahn knows what kind of area it is.. anyone that would have seen her would assume she was working the "Herberstrasse"needless to say I exited the Club to get away from the stench of the obnoxiously odoriferous Scilon Celibrity.
  25. PodPeople Member

So, it's come to this. All sci's got to "deflect" the Truth Tsunami is Fat Alley and Loony Lewis?

m0149baby.jpg
  26. Consensus Member

Her whole point is that Scientology is a communications technology for resolving conflict, and she's astonished that there's so much conflict and so little communication between scientology and those who dislike it.

Cognitive Dissonance?

edit - if you can keep her talking about Scientology long enough that her handlers tell her to shut up about it and shut down communication, she might actually see the irony and blow. Then again, that would only prove scientology actually CAN elevate a person's IQ.
  27. TypingChimp Member

If this is how she has been "saved" by Scientology, I'd hate to see what happens to those the CoS actually TRIES to fuck over. Oh wait...
  28. Anonymous Member

^this.

Can't remember her name but I recall reading about a soapie star who was a scientologist that had that happen to her. When she was on TV she had a scilon personal assistant that she could call at any time for anything and everything, they treated her like royalty. Then she decided to retire from acting entirely and just like that they cut her off from all that. She was no longer a 'star' for them to flog for membership so they immediately treated her like everyone else and only contacted her when they wanted to get more money. She left and has been a critic since.

The only way any of these cloistered ego driven stars are gonna wake up is if they get dumped by Co$ first.
  29. PodPeople Member

She is far past seeing irony; she needs serious pro mental help, and exudes it any time she speaks about anything, and truly viewed as mental by many. Really a sad case. If you've seen her dad in any of his many acting bits, and he has a long credited career, tell me you don't get some kind of creepy crawly feeling when watching him. I was on a sci course with him once and I can tell you I felt that same creepiness in real life. Acts friendly but there's just something you can't quite put your finger on.

Her and Kirstie Alley must be an embarrasment for Sci. There are no Sci celebs defending the media shitstorm these days. Actually, what sci celebs? Travolta and Cruise are yesterday news, and anyone else is hiding in silence.
  30. subgenius Member

So you want a second opinion?
    She's ugly, too.
  31. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    Daddys Little Girl
    [IMG]
    Geoffrey Lewis
  32. Triumph Member

He father is pretty out there..so the apple doesn't fall far from the tree
    He has a Band Called "Celestial Navigations" the band is mostly Scilons.
    the few things I have heard were "story telling" with music rather than singing

I'd describe it as "L Ron Hubbard Meets Charles Manson Meets William Shatner"
    his Music Genes were passed down to his daughter

Juliette's sister Brandy is Married to Ethan Suplee from (My Name is Earl)
    and She has a brother "Lightfield Lewis" (notice the moonbat name)

Geoffrey has had a long acting career doing bit parts..he got "crazy scilon eyes"..that thousand yard stare

Juliette was emancipated from her parents at 14 years of age..like all Scientologist I don't think her parents did much parenting,because they were too busy crawling up the bridge.
  33. subgenius Member

No fucking shit.
  34. Triumph Member

Geoffrey Lewis "Celestial Navigations" His Moonbat Crap is on You Tube
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=F3VKpfqRsBo

35. PodPeople Member

Oh yes. When I mentioned I felt that creepy feeling when I was around him (jeoffrey) on course, I wasn't exaggerating. Just wanted to say this all reminded me of recent "save Heber" stuff (Heber Jentsch from the SP Hole). Same thing with him exactly. Into sci fantasy delusional stuff. And creepy. When I was "in" and he did some kind of event, after hearing all the raves, then in person, I thought: creepy delusional. Of course, I was never considered a very good scilon. sigh
  36. subgenius Member

Has no one shooped this into a Co$ ad yet?
  37. PodPeople Member

I've never gotten a good definition of this GAK stuff. So, is this Miscavige's Golden Age of Kneepads? Makes sense, now.
  38. Anonymous Member

39. Ogsonofgroo Member

Needs shoop of something escaping outta her belly, like baby Alien raptor 'r some such. That pic always makes me shudder and want eye-bleach....... and drink, alot.

Pretty much this^^^
    The delema of trying to get the truth through to the cult's star cash cowz is that they are the least likely to take a critical look-see at anything critical of them or CoS as long as they are being stroked by the cult. Its the people who are on the real inside and seeing all the crap for themselves who are more likely to go 'Holy shit, I saw that happening, why didn't I see it before?', while the 'stars' revolve around inside their idealogical bubbles of ignorance blissfully unaware of the puppet masters pulling their strings and feeding them bullshit. It seems like it takes a bit more of an initial shock to shake them up. The one bonus is that they are freer to watch media, read what they want, do what they want, and smarter ones are blowing, Jason B. and Anderson for example. Some may never figure it out even after the walls have crumbled at their feet, due to drinking too much of the LRH koolaids, but that can be said of the rest of 'em too.
    Just a quick thought or two fer the evening.
  40. i'mglib Member

Speaking of moonbats, Juliette Lewis is the one who suggested that schizophrenics could be treated with pet therapy.

Juliette Lewis: 'I'm a man-loving feminist' - Juliette Lewis - Zimbio