Customize

july 11 - London, England megaraid postgame

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Spangly, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

Where were the balloons? D:

I was also annoyed at the lack of adequate pen facilities. The plod should have extended it out into the road like we asked them to so we weren't crammed together the whole time.
  2. moarxenu Member

Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

Could you list cities and countries anons came from: I see England, Holland, Israel, and Germany all supplied anons. I was particularly glad to see the Bavarian Mudkip flag from Munich. Where elseÉ
  3. Anonymous Member

Added to that was Scandanavia I believe. We were provided with delicious baked goods.

When Spangly is back, Just get him to update the OP with a list of all countries representing.
  4. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

balloons were at QVS, plod were 'short handed' which is why we couldn't be on the road...

troll was a lulzy distraction, most amusing... although not as amusing as Saddo's joy-boy jumpsuit! where are the fashion police when we need them.
    twas good to see the larger numbers again, all in all a good end to my protest career...
    good to stand with you guys... my best wishes for the future.
    my pix from today
    ImageShack Gallery
  5. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

GOD DAMMIT. My friend was late so we couldn't make it to QVS in time, we joined the legion at St Paul's station :(

TCR was good though. Lots of support from public passing by (ones that didn't look terrified as they drove past..)
    Kazoo orchestra revival for the win.
    Lack of an organised chikken fund for the loss. But I guess KFC still got enough good business out of the day.
    Wristbands turned out nicely.
    Plod handling the troll was excellent.
  6. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

Well myself (L. Ron Quote SignAnon) and AnonJoe (Mohican Anon just got home after a fuckup with the trains...both totally gutted that we couldn't stay for sunday but I had work and what not, so it will have to wait for another time.

Needless to say, we are both totally fucking beat, but it was a fucking awesome day. Like it or not, you will be seeing more of us in the future :)

Have an awesome night and an awesome day tomorrow guys and girls!!!
  7. basil Member

After today's little encounter, maybe we should have this on trollcannon standby in case they pass again at the right time.

It'd be nice to reciprocate the travelling and perhaps visit some euroanon raids ... although I don't speak any other languages than English it might be difficult.
  8. anomilly Member

PICS LULZ
    Yes i am dumping them all here.
    IMGP0044.jpg
    IMGP0047.jpg
    IMGP0048.jpg
    IMGP0056.jpg
    Is that penisless mantis by the way?
    IMGP0057.jpg
    IMGP0075.jpg
    IMGP0084.jpg
    IMGP0095.jpg
    lulz@"how is Allah?"
    IMGP0091.jpg
    Also, dancing Germanon was fucking AWESOME. I proper loved him, i did.
    IMGP0062.jpg
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

A massive thank you to failtroll for making things for entertaining, and to Mr.Heretic for the sambuca that warmed me up cos i was freezing like. But i took my temperature when i got home and it was over 9000.
  9. Smiley Member

Great day, much lulz, cake and leaflets were had by all: the troll guy was funny even if he didn't turn out to be a scilon...

When the Hare Krishna came along who was it who yelled "We're under attack, charge the lazers!" ?
  10. Anon-007 Member

I was surprised that Heretic had any time to protest - they guy is constantly eating and drinking.

Where the hell does he manage to put it?
  11. Anonymous Member

he has a tapeworm
  12. Anonymous Member

Whatcha mean? Heretics a fat cunt!
  13. Ann O'Nymous Member

Looks great.
  14. Anonymous Member

Heretic "looks great"? WTF ??????

You must be one sad, pathetic bitch if you'd even consider fucking Heretic, Ann!
  15. Anonymous Member

Lolz! Ann's a lesbo. Why would a rug muncher want to fuck Heretic?
  16. AnotherSock Member

Thanks to everyone who joined us... and thanks to everyone who didn't. We had a great time! Awesome megaraid. Kazoos, cake, and massive public support. Sweet.

It's a shame the Scientologists just hid all day... I've heard they're supposed to be able to confront and shatter suppression? They certainly didn't manage it today.

All that, and Stain Hill to look forward to tomorrow... you guys rock!
  17. new guy Member

That was a great raid the kazoos a ninja handing out cake krisna s
    meeting get becky out handing out tons of flyers
    meeting travelling anons
    a good day
  18. Ogsonofgroo Member

19. stc Member

That looks like
    ~More Deletion~

... a real scientologist
  20. Spangly Member

Sorry i've not posted more pics and bits - i've been feeling poorly in my hotel room for the portion of the evening i'd expected to spend uploading things. Nam gave me a few pics.

We collected a bunch of cash and eventually managed to get it sent to Graham Berry by western union. i phoned the details through to him on the spot and he may well have already cashed it. I will provide (my-dox-redacted) proof, probably tomorrow. (Or someone could PM him to check, of course.)
  21. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

Just retired from post-raid awesomeness.

Only got to the last 2 hours of the raid but from what I could see was such epic win.

Buck Foris was awesum too.

Eurofags = Epic!

Will post pix when sobered up.

TL;DR EPIC RAID WAS FUCKING EPIC
  22. Spangly Member

OK, sod it, can't wait to post this redacted photo. This is the receipt that WU gave me - great photography by Namenlos, lazy shooping by me to be ultra-sure that dox-bits were fully blocked out. Compressed the snot out of it just for the fun of it.

2afk3kz.jpg

A very large amount of that was due to some VERY fucking generous foreigners. Several absurdly generous Germanons and possibly others. (In case anyone wonders, my personal contribution was paying the WU transfer fee. 100% of the money that went into that plastic collection box went to Graham.)

It took us bloody ages to actually find a WU agent. The one I wanted to go to, either wasn't there or we somehow didn't see it. The one we did find, was very nice and helpful and tolerent of our "we still need to count the cash" nonsense.
  23. anon0004 Member

Here have a few pics I made:
    QVS

[IMG]

img0226qvsdown2.jpg

TCR
    [IMG]

Hamburgers in London
    hamburgerk.jpg
  24. mefree Member

Epic win. Anons arriving video was brilliant.
  25. exOT8Michael Member

Great Europrotest !!!
    Unshattered suppression of a suppressive cult.
    Really fun videos too. And..
    ...I would take fries with those Hamburgers any day!
  26. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

Great pics!
  27. Mutante Member

Utterly kick-ass.
  28. Zhent Member

Great work anon. I look forward to seeing more pics/vids and tales of epic win.
  29. Rheinländer Member

OK, most Düsselfags are save at home, sleep is now our business, but thanks to Anon. We had much lulz and the weekend was a great win. Pics follow after sleep. Best wishes to Israel, nice that you also in the land of rain and fog, hope you stay now at a safe and warm place ;)
    <B
  30. SuseHartweg Member

Suse ist back home again too after the last part of my journey driving home in my car - no, actually I spent most of the time at a parking site getting some sleep....

Was great to meet so many interesting and awfully nice people standing tall for this good cause!!! I'll never forget each of you I was able to talk to.

pix will follow

Suse
  31. anon0004 Member

here have a bullshit bonus:

img0204yatm.jpg

party up at the QVS
    img0212party.jpg

img0234behindscenes.jpg

in the tubes
    img0239roller.jpg

at the TCR in the crowd

img0273crowd1.jpg

img0284crowd2.jpg
  32. TinyDancer Member

Wow.

Just, wow.
  33. moarxenu Member

You guise. So totally awesome esp sending monies to Graham. Great work on the vids and feeds, Spangly.
  34. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

I forgot to mention that we had an epic group clap for the first minute that "Warriors of the World" was played. All the public on the other side of the road were looking at us with expression somewhere inbetween amusement, confusion and terror XD

It was awesome. (wish someone had filmed it ;__;) Shame we couldn't have had a singalong too =P

..also props to whoever brought the Goatse cookies, those were actually p. good.
  35. basil Member

I did snap a shot of the early crowds on the other side of the street. Notice how empty the Org is too.

DSCF1080a.jpg
  36. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

Cool story, bros.

Buck Foris was beyond epic.

Now, everyone check out European Megaraid (EUMegaraid) on Twitter for the latest updates from East Grinstead. Twitter Hash Tag is #Megaraid
  37. Violenza Member

This was the best raid/post-raid evar, and as a last loldon raid it did it's job at making me feel shitty for leaving :(
    Germanons were epic, dutchfags were lulzy and we will come up to A'DAMN to raid with you faggots.

I WILL MISS YOU FAGGOTS.
  38. kreuzfeldt Member

Nice Germany Banner, who made that awesome piece? :3
  39. Rheinländer Member

Someone told me, it was a crazy old man. But I don't believe that, it was a great artist. ^^
  40. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

So much win!

Sweet arrival of the Anons video.

Can't wait to see more pix and vidz.

I see what you did there Hamburg! XD