Customize

July 12th - Manchester, UK

Discussion in 'Europe' started by strobe, Jun 24, 2014.

1. strobe Member

Next Anonymous Manchester Protest Against The Cult Of Scientology:
    12th July 2014

manchestermeet-jpg.226300.jpg

Meet-up point: 133 Deansgate, M3 3WR (the coffee cup) near Starbucks [street view] - 10:45am

Walk to the Scientology Org: 258 Deansgate, M3 4BG (the volcano) [street view] - 11:00am
    (If no one's there, we're probably running late and are still at the meet-up point.)

Anons may be able to meet you at Piccadilly Station (the cocktail glass) in advance - just ask.
    The camera is where we take the post-raid photo, after which it's off to the pub.

------------------------------------------------

New Anons are always welcome. The main thing is to be there. You can also help by bringing fliers, signs, cake, megaphones, cameras, friends and lulz.

Seriously, print some damn fliers.

You can direct any potential new recruits to our local website for local people. We're also on the Facebook.

Here's the sort of thing you can expect.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Kitty Amazing Member

See you all there!

Song request plez.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kitty Amazing Member

Also promising suit fag like White wanted.

...and maybe the return of the rainbow mask.
  4. Roach01 Member

This is roachypoo, I will be there.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Can we have more Prodigy & dancey up beat type music? Last time I was in the Org you had some cool tunes but you all got off as they were getting good. We'll get a list together for your next raid if thats ok?
  6. Heres my first rec

7. Ohhhhh and this one please, I'll get some requests from inside the rest of org too if possible. :)

8. 9 days until the raid :)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. strobe Member

Hmm... I can sort you out with four hours of Amazing Horse?
  10. Hey guys, I've been an internet dwelling anon for some time and i'm looking to make the leap into the real world on your protest on the 12th, any advice on what to bring along?
  11. Anonymous Member

From the OP:

New Anons are always welcome. The main thing is to be there. You can also help by bringing fliers, signs, cake, megaphones, cameras, friends and lulz.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Xuizo Member

Cake it is.

Cake it is.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Roach01 Member

I love this guy already.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Totally disappointed in today's music boys. Even Sid the homeless guy across the road said it was poor & he likes Punk!!!

Next months request

15. strobe Member

• Like Like x 3
  16. getbeckyout Member

Well done guys.
    • Like Like x 1