Customize

July 17 - Wash DC Post Game

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by anonsparrow, Jul 17, 2010.

1. anonsparrow Member

July 17 - Wash DC Post Game

So our monthly raid coincided nicely with the first Freewinds event being held at the org. (No mo hotel monies?) We had about 8 or 9 anons. Police presence was HUGE. Only thing lacking was dogs and helicopters. All the police were very cool today from what I could tell.

We stayed from 3-7:15 or so. The event hadn't started yet when we left but we enturbulated the majority of the group who for some reason thought it a good idea to hang out in front of the org for a couple hours before the party started.

Highlights:

A sparrow flew into a car and was dazed for over an hour. MaidofWin nursed it back to health we hope.

Colored chalk is permanent. White chalk is not.

Passerbys brought us several bottles of misc. frosty beverages.

Scientologist used a big blank sign to try and block our signs.

Group photo:

IMG_0137.jpg

And a short video until I sleep and do the others..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZXEIx0AVHQ[/ame]
  2. lothar Member

Re: July 17 - Wash DC Post Game

Private video is private.
  3. Anonymous Member

How many Scilions showed up for it? Were your assaulters there?
    Can't wait for more.
  4. anonohio Member

The officer is so shocked and indignant when you ask him if you can grab the scilon's cameras, haha
  5. Smurf Member

Aw, shit... my eyes... my eyes.... OSAbot Sue Taylor's chunky ass at :38.

Thanks, DC anons.. for the nightmares. Otherwise, super job. Sparrow getting a reaction out of the cop... priceless.
  6. Noclaf Member

Awesome job Sparrow!
  7. Anonymous Member

I cannot wait to see these.....
  8. Anonymous Member

I feel kinda sorry for the poor kid at 2:12 holding the lame "Scientology Event" sign.
    Giddy with anticipation for raw footage.
  9. charlie Member

MORE
  10. Sponge Member

<3

Priceless follow-up to the camera grabber video.
  11. Anonymous Member

Good job, DC!

And wait... the Freewinds event was held on the 17th at the org? I drove past the org in my own (different) city today, and it seemed to be getting an unusually high amount of activity. Does anyone know (or think they know) if this event was held at every other org too?
  12. theLastAnon Member

The trailer highlights are great. Looks like DCanons delivered full force enturbulation.

Sue is not happy. Sue was wearing that police officer out. Vicky is not happy. Scientologists are not happy.

DCAnons are happy.

Well done.
  13. Zhent Member

Oh fuck, that is an epic trailer. Looks like the best chalk-tech I have ever seen! Eagerly waiting on full footage for this.

Keep up the good work!
  14. lokimotion Member

Popcorn at the ready.
  15. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  16. EyeOnSci Member

Epic. Enturbulation.
  17. Anonymous Member

So the party at the LG morgue was a Failwinds event. Good to know.

18. JohnnyRUClear Member

Yep, that's the idea. It's kind of a big deal.

Sparrow, I hope your next question to that ossifer was to ask about the contradiction between what he was saying and what Sloucho the clown told you the day before.
  19. Re: July 17 - Wash DC Post Game

lmao @ sparrow asking the police officer if he can ask like a Scientologist and the police officer answering very quickly ... 'Absolutely Not'

NICE !!!
  20. BentSlightly Member

Fixed for ya Smurf.

[IMG]
  21. Re: July 17 - Wash DC Post Game

The great result in all this scilon dog tag/camera fail tech is that Sparrow can come right back at them as he has proved and that's got to make them have some doubts about this particular set of battery with Goldenrod tactics.

Keep safe Sparrow, you are really pissing these guys off.
  22. RightOn Member

looking forward to the other vids
    They looked truly defeated and miserable.
  23. Anonymous Member

Looks like extraodinary number of police that Taxpayers are paying for non-taxpaying CofS! Taxpayers likely to Not be happy if they knew.

Wonder if sci public are having second thoughts. Ordered under Penalty of something or other to attend event, knowing the onslaught of coerced "donations is inevitable, and witnessing the hovering battalion of police and skulking guards.
    Starving staff wondering how much rent $ spent on private security.

Then all being reminded: This is the Ideal org.
    But Anons and suppressive Sparrows are the only happy faces in the whole bunch! wot?
  24. subgenius Member

Can I grab their camera?
    NO!
    Then why did your officer let them do it to me yesterday?
  25. charlie Member

IMG_0137.jpg

Great pic LOL scilons heavy look pissed off.
  26. Anonymous Member

ya' think?

n56hxs.jpg
  27. urbanhawk Member

This is why i need to get my drivers license . I live close enough to attend the DC protests yet never can get there due to lack of any transportation to it. Anyway good job guys.
  28. Rockyj Member

I did not see one Scilon smile! Are they on the Bridge to Unhappiness, or what?
    Epic chalk tech, especially right in front the ORG, PLUS writing on sidewalk right in front of cops & Scilons couldn't do anything about it! I really didn't know it was legal to do that!
    DC Anons Rock!
  29. Radio Paul Member

RP's spin on the DC game

Just some feedback here on Saturdays protest. We were meet by a DC two star (Asst Police Chief) and a bird (Commander) as well as a captain as soon as we showed up. I have not seen that much brass since I was in the military. It was clear to me that the video posting and complaints had an effect. Also I spoke to the Captain and specifically discussed the prior event and he had told me he saw the video and did not feel it got to a level of a major concern, I stated I felt otherwise. He also made a statement to the larger group that seemed to contradict if he actually saw the video and when Sparrow asked if he could grab a Scientology camera was told no and then asked if they could grab his he again said no and if either side got in to the face of the other or there was any physical contact there would be an arrest of the guilty party. There were a total of five uniformed police officers and they as well as the captain we very professional and fair to each side.

One of the cult members complained that a Anon brushed against him and when the officer determined that it was an accidental brush, Sylvia who was not even present for the incident went to another officer and tried again to get Anon arrested. It was funny to watch Sue and Vicky sticking like glue to the Officer in charge never leaving him alone for more than a few moments and talking to him about everything from the weather to the evils on Anonymous.

Just about everyone who was body routed in, "maybe 15" we had one on one with and they all thought there was something wrong with Scientology. I over heard Vicky telling Sue something about the number of people that had stopped in. I could not tell if they were happy or mad but I can only assume it was the latter because a short time later they sent two people out with signs saying "Scientology Event Parking". One was at the corner and the other was a block and a half away. Needless to say no one stopped to ask where they could park for this great event!. On the other hand I have no doubt that Vicky and Sylvia were patting each other on the back for this Major win of 50 to 75 staff and as little as 15 public.

Scientology- saving the planet one Event Parking sign at a time.
  30. RightOn Member

That is 15 too many. lol
  31. Anonymous Member

My legs are grey, my ears are nulled, my eyes are ... pleased! Well done WDC.
  32. Anonymous Member

RP: Can you crosspost Sparrow's newest vid (he reads from SP Declare).
    btw, wonder if Officer Farkus #3915, who thought "few" would watch the vid, knows that earlier views were already up to 2,622 !

And if the sparrow/perp/farkus incident was no big deal, then why the Platoon plus CofS guarddogs Sat? bwahaha

It's obvious sci's are pissed at sparrow because of his daily video journal of Idle Org as irrefutable Fact.

Thanks for your update report.
  33. Schizomuch Member

Congrats on getting your SP declare, sparrow.
  34. Anonymous Member

A lot of people are working the F5 on Sparrow's Youtube channel.

Poor DC org.
  35. subgenius Member

Epic pic is epic.
  36. Anonymous Member

Outside of pic:
    Police, and chiefs: 7

In pic:
    CofS Security Guards: 2
    CofS Staff: 7
    Anons/Sparrow: 7

Public: 0 (as in Zero)
  37. subgenius Member

btw buxom wench is buxomy
    and wenchy
  38. anonohio Member

Notice how in the last few seconds of 181.3 that guy covertly makes the gun sign again at Sparrow, after Sparrow has the exchange with the officer
  39. PodPeople Member

Thanks, Sparrow and DC Anons!

Sparrow, your day to day videos are hard evidence to all fence-sitters who think Their org is dying out for 100’s of reasons but the Real One, and from reports from those leaving, they all think Expansion occurring only at the new “Ideal Orgs”.

They’re also told outrageous, laughable lies about Anonymous. Your videos disprove every single lie. The harrassment of your mom, and the assault on you proves FairGaming is still alive as well. The fact that you’re an Ex and can speak the language is a plus.

The bizarre behavior, talk, and bits of unethical acts of staff and especially OT’s is more in your face, cold hard evidence.

Last but not least, as others have noted, you provide visual proof of far more police, security guards, private eyes and anon than there are public and Class V orgs staffed by many Sea Org members.

You are cracking the scientology Wall of Lies one video at a time.
    * Jericho Sparrow *
  40. new guy Member

Very nice.