Customize

July 17 - Wash DC Post Game

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by anonsparrow, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Radio Paul Member

Re: July 17 - Wash DC Post Game

No fucking way! Let the games begin !!!
  2. new guy Member

K.
    Your move.
    gameh.png
  3. RightOn Member

I don't think those goons in the suits are done with Sparrow. IMO
    On the vids they look like they are itching to start something.
    Maybe try to have back up with you from now on, and don't go alone. Best to be extra safe.:)
  4. PodPeople Member

I suggested that a while back to Sparrow as well as others after "incidents" and many told me their precise opinion of said suggestion. Still have the scorch marks on my ass for a reminder, lol.

Sparrow is unique, tho, since he's out there toiling every day and unlikely he can have daily backup. I did have an idea, tho, they maybe he could utilize another videocam, maybe one of those little bitty things, that he could place in a position so he and anyone approaching him could be recorded. just a thought.

It's only going to get crazier from here on out. The real danger is Exactly from loons like those 2 goons who approached Sparrow. CofS is subcontracting security and guards that are, um, questionably stable, as well as accepting staff that are, um, of the same quality.

CofS then finds major "buttons" of these unstables and tells them lies about Anon's or Ex's that push those buttons hard. Let me give you an example. Tell them that an Anon or Ex is a Pedophile. Hey, even in prison, a Pedophile gets "special treatment", sometimes horrific, sometimes deadly.

Remember Sparrow's goon/perps said something about "get a girlfriend"?!

Also remember that a lot of staff are suffering from all kinds of stress syndromes and sleep/nutrition depreviation, medical problems, and psychologically explosive conditions. CofS tells them Anons are the why, the who, The Target.

And then if something happens, CofS sez, "we're not responsible for these individuals' actions. We don't condone. In fact, we've kicked them out".
  5. JohnnyRUClear Member

Sparrow... your diligence is very much appreciated. RO and PP make a good point though. Prioritize safety and common sense above stubbornness; if you have any realistic sense of danger, it's better to break your "streak" than get into serious trouble -- at which point your streak would break anyway.

I'm not saying you should have a sense of danger, just saying if.
  6. RightOn Member

Someone suggested that Sparrow inform black members of LRH's racism.
    I think those goons are such hot cannons, that they would not appreciate anything that has to do with racism. And will just go ballistic.
    So may I suggest the following quote for a sign which is also my signature:

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
    Martin Luther King

Perhaps a sign with that quote may have an effect. (be sure to include who siad it)

and I know Sparrow can not have back up all the time....
    So I suggest he only go when he does have back up.

And please Sparrow, don't think this makes you look afraid. It makes you look smart and it also shows COS that Anonymous watches out for their own and sticks together.
    So Radio Paul or anyone else in the DC area.... if you can, please hang with Sparrow. (of course only if he wants you to)
    Just want sparrow safe.
  7. Re: July 17 - Wash DC Post Game

If the guys in the suits are paid bouncers and not Scientologists, there is no way they would risk getting charged with a felony for the cult. If they are Scientologists, then it's all relative to just how batshit crazy they are.
  8. PodPeople Member

Just my opinion. sparrow doesn't strike me as stubborn. Motivated and passionate yes, and with good reason.

And I AM saying have a sense of danger, because there is a danger, in every single org, and it's only going to get worse. It will come from the lunatic fringe that are currently being hired, as well as unstable staff. These mental conditions don't stay at the same level, especially under continued and untreated duress of these extremes. Don't take my word. Ask Any mental health expert.
  9. Anonymous Member

You know the officer never said it was ok, he just said it wasn't assault.

Plus we all know that sparrow is a notorious racist. ;P
  10. Smurf Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZr71jZet5k&feature=related]YouTube - WarGames: The Game Show[/ame]
  11. Anonymous Member

OSA Espionage/Intelligence/B1 Checklist Step #234

Watch WarGames: The Games Show video Done

Clay Demo: Demonstrate how all your moonbat voodoo maneuvers will eventually end in FAIL. Done
  12. JohnnyRUClear Member

OK, but he is a human, and humans can be stubborn even if they aren't usually thus. (I am usually thus.)
  13. RightOn Member

stop being stubborn Johnny!
  14. Anonymous Member

1) The DC org was totally enturbulated

2) That camera-grab guy is pretty aggressive.....if the COS doesn't reel him in it will end up looking very badly for the church; he is a liability to them

3) This really illustrates that Sparrow needs to be really careful. If ANYTHING happens to him, we will know EXACTLY who to point the police to
  15. Zhent Member

Just finished watching the videos, truly this was a raid of epic entubulatory proportions.

I think this quote sums it up nicely;

AnonSparrow: "I'm going to run your cult out of this town"
  16. BLiP Member

Contracting out the security provides the org with "plausible deniability" should those goons ever get caught out committing illegal acts.
  17. subgenius Member

"I'm going to put on an iron shirt
    And chase the devil out of earth.
    I'm going to send him to outer space
    To find another race."
    --Max Romeo and the Upsetters
  18. Anonymous Member

For the next raid, when people walk out of the front doors, can you shout
    "Welcome back to reality" or "Welcome back to the real world" at them,
    i wanna see their reaction.