Customize

July 3rd - Dallas Org - Solo Raid post game

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by NoScope, Jul 3, 2009.

1. NoScope Member

July 3rd - Dallas Org - Solo Raid post game

Ok, vids done.

Re-post game.

I only took one pic and one vid at the protest but walked around carrying a sign ("scientology has slave labor") and a flag for about two hours. The pic I took was after looking at the dallas org sign i realized that the scientology part was hard to see if you weren't looking for it and also that the whole thing looks like a tombstone
    100_0256.jpg

The vid was toward the end of the protest. A lady was driving past and looked at my sign. She turned around and stopped right next to were I was standing and said my sign was interesting. I asked if she wanted to know more and she said yes. She pulled into the parking lot across from the org. I told her that I was going to record our conversation for a vid online and that her face and name would not be shown. As I was asking if she had any problems with me filming she pointed at the org and said that they had already started filming. There was a guy at the entrance who was taking pictures of us. I just told her that they do that sometimes and thats when the vid starts. At the end of the vid you can see me looking up alot and thats cause the same guy kept looking and pointing me out to someone on the inside and every time I looked at him he tried to act like he wasn't. After I stopped shooting I asked if he wanted to talk to me and he tried to hide behind one of the pillars.

http://vimeo.com/5468771
  2. tex Member

Re: July 3rd - Dallas Org - Solo Raid post game

You always tend to kick ass with or without other people there.
  3. NoScope Member

Tex, i missed you man. I thought you went the way of LA. Its good to know your still around and hope to see u the next time you can make a protest.
  4. Olrik Member

Solo raids are always great. Bravo.
  5. JohnnyRUClear Member

Solo = balls. Nice.
  6. Re: July 3rd - Dallas Org - Solo Raid post game

dudeyourock

[IMG]
  7. NoScope Member

Ok, youtube has failed me and won't approve my vid cause its one minute too long. Im trying to get a vimeo account in order to upload it there.
  8. RightOn Member

No end to NoScope's balls of win
  9. tex Member

I am still here, fighting behind the scenes. My immediate family has a issue with me protesting a church so I have been trying to show them all the evidence that this is no church. Plus I have been really busy with work and summer classes. Hopefully I will be able to make it in August.
  10. Namenlos Member

Much kudos to you.
  11. Anonymous Member

Maybe upload some pron instead?
  12. NoScope Member

Now that my roommate brought his camara back from home im able to upload the vid. It still has over 2 hrs remaining but ill put here once its done.
  13. Re: July 3rd - Dallas Org - Solo Raid post game

Protesting a cult.
    My parents flipped shit for months when I was at high school.
    So I just didnt tell them when I raided. They can't do anything about it now but I just don't mention it to them ever. They think it was a fad and passed.
    Try that approach brother.
    The Nazi Party was just a political party.

Also, NoScope, you have balls.
    I like balls.
  14. NoScope Member

Thanks for the support, but you could have kept the last part to yourself.
    LOL

/Edit, vid uploaded but vimeo has a 30 min wait time before it is veiwable.
  15. NoScope Member

16. Re: July 3rd - Dallas Org - Solo Raid post game

you did well. how did the july fourth raid go?
  17. NoScope Member

Due to prior engagements, the rest of the crew couldn't make it this month. I guess my solo will have to count as the monthly one. But the august one should be a bigger raid.
  18. anonprkour Member

i do the same thing with my parents. i dont tell them when i go
  19. Anonymous Member

And we pretend not to know.

We're secretly proud of you, dear.
  20. AnotherSock Member

Same here. It's a shame that so many people from the previous generation just say "If this cult is as evil as you say... stay away from them!"

They don't get it. I'm safe from the Cult; I'll never join their wacky UFO 'religion'... but if we don't shut it down for good then every year or so there'll be another Kaja Bordevich Ballo, another Noah Lottick, another Lisa McPherson, another Uwe Stuckenbrock. (I think they murdered Shawn Lonsdale, too.)

The Cult got big and bad on their watch. Long before I was born. They should have seen Hubbard for the turd that he was, and packed him off to the insane asylum where he belonged. Instead they let him sail around the Med on old rustbuckets, fingering young girls and plotting world domination.
  21. JohnnyRUClear Member

Boy, I know that feeling -- about things much larger than this cult. But, don't get me started on that! :)

I won't be coming home tonight
    My generation
    will put it right
    We're not just making promises
    we know
    we'll never keep
  22. Re: July 3rd - Dallas Org - Solo Raid post game

Kudos, all my Internets and good times to the soloraiders! You are the shit, so cash and your wins are all epic. <3
  23. xenubarb Member

The cult got big and bad because of the secrecy. Remember, Time Magazine didn't publish their famous 'Thriving Cult of Greed and Power' until 1991! I can tell you I never heard anything about Scientology when it was big in the 70s. I do remember being approached in college, they were pushing the Study Tech but I don't like meetings or lectures so I didn't go. Whew. I did get Dianetics out of the school library, read about 20 pages of it and decided it sucked donkey balls.

It was the secrecy that enabled them to go for so long; secrecy and fear. Nobody would write about them. Well, Paulette Cooper did. That went well for her.

If the internet hadn't happened, they'd probably still be raking in the dough and preying on the vulnerable without opposition.
  24. Silent Member

Soloraiders have my utmost respekkkkk :D
  25. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice feet. More seriously, you gave the lady a nice summary and hopefully she will lurk moar. Well done.
  26. Ogsonofgroo Member

Nice job NoScope! Ballsy Anon Rocks!
    An yup, does so look like a grave marker :D

Not ta get tinfoily, but you solo raiders be careful eh! Morning thought was that y'all should make sure if yer gonna do one to leave plans with trusted person, carry cell phn, camera etc.
    Be smart and safe! Not tryin' to discourage anyone but I think havin' at least another along is a better idea, buddy system ya know ;)

Cheers!
  27. anonymous44 Member

OP is awesome. you informed her and were polite and respectful. that's going to go a long way in soccer mom's eyes. she'll start googling and then realize that she's going to need some popcorn.

great work NoScope.

/buttsechs