Customize

July 6th Raid in Downtown Clearwater

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by anonymous612, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonymous612 Member

Mods: IMO this is a protest planning/postgame thread. If you wish to move it to another subforum, I don't care.

In related news: Flag Security Officers are raging faggots. Especially Romeo/Ricardo/David. This one's on you and your boyfriend Juliet, pal.

Retaliatory Protest against Scientology in Downtown Clearwater
    Eleven o'Clock A.M. to Whenever The Fuck I Want o'Clock P.M.
    July 6th, 2011

To shamelessly rip off the scifags' new motto:
    [IMG]

There's something I've tried to explain to our local OSA guys, repeatedly. Namely, it's their fault I protest (and I think a number of local anons would agree that they feel the same way). I don't mean some abstract "I wouldn't be here if you were a nicer organization" bullshit. I mean every time I lose interest in the protests, the local Scientologists respond with some mindnumbingly stupid move that just pisses me off and regains my attention.

June 2008 was going to be my last protest, and then Peter Mansell namefagged and threatened me. January 2009 I lost interest again and then they let some little 19 year old scifag punk punch a bunch of the local anons. This time last year I was getting bored again and Peter Mansell (what can I say, he likes me) physically assaulted me. There's about ten other identical examples I could quote.

So this time I'll make it really blatant, and I'll make sure Miscavige knows who to blame, Sarah/Peter/Kellerhaus/Romeo/Drew Sweet. You want to interfere with our dear Chicago friend's right to protest in our city? Not your city. Our city. We run this shit. You go ahead and do that. The way I see it, you illegally kept anons from protesting -- moreso, you THREATENED them -- so you owe us a protest. I'll be collecting at the above date and time, and I'll be collecting interest, so expect more protests to follow.

This is a challenge. Cards on the table: There is a significant chance I will be alone. I will have multiple cameras and multiple signs. I guarantee that I, a 23 year old, five foot tall chick, can win out over your entire Flag Security force and completely fuck up your day. Bring out whatever tools and strategies you want. I'll have mine. I will have instant access to backup. I will call 911 if you look at me funny, and trust me, if I get assaulted, charges will be pressed. I will not commit any illegal acts, and I will not tolerate any such acts from your organization in return. One of us will suffer a massive blow to their ego after this. I doubt it will be me.

Clearwater Anonymous has a Constitutionally-granted right to protest your organization, and you will not prevent us from doing so. Every time you keep us from protesting, I'll respond with two protests of my own. Keep up the good work, boys.
    • Like Like x 16
  2. Darth Xander Member

Awesome. Thanks Six. Wish I could be there with you. I hope you get some friggin backup!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Oh shit - they got a new motto?

What, like "dauntless, defiant, resolute" wasn't working out for them on account of their complete cowardly bullshit and running away from even one single Anon?

Seriously? Where's the new motto at, I gotta check this out.
  4. anonymous612 Member

5892992040_019a36673a_z.jpg

Anonymous says "Challenge accepted."
    • Like Like x 9
  5. amaX Member

Didn't I tell you on the ride home that I could see myself being downtown every other day soloraiding because of the shit that went down today? Evidently, Six has chosen EVERY DAY instead of every other day and I'm good with that.

This is a good idea anyway because I'll take my "PAY YOUR FINES ON THE SUPER POWER BUILDING" sign since the Code Enforcement Board is deciding that this month.

SEE YOU DOWNTOWN.
    • Like Like x 5
  6. Anonymous Member

What does that "X III" thing mean on the lulzy superpowered golf buggy?
  7. anonymous612 Member

It's XXIII, and when you see the logo close up it's labeled Maiden Voyage so I suspect it's how many years it's been since the Freewinds sailed.
  8. Ogsonofgroo Member

Shhhhhhh, it are a 'Lulz-Buggy', never have to charge it up as it runs on a shooper-dooper-eternal-battery. (actually, so few of the parishioners are allowed to have driver's licences this and bikes are all they are allowed. Taht cart is undoubtedly the VIP, slave-driven, limo used to take Davie Miscavige to visit his ho)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  10. RightOn Member

I think AMA's arrest should have a new thread?
    Mods?
  11. Miranda Member

Go for it.

And link us!
  12. Miranda Member

Wait, never mind, I'll split this thread. Sorry, half-asleep.
  13. Anonymous Member

She said in chat this might put an end to protesting in Mecca, since now anyone else who bumps into an OSAbot ( = gets accused of bumping into) will be arrested.
  14. Anonymous Member

how can the cult win with this BS?
    They have the right to "make" people bump into them and then cry "assault"?
    Any cop who arrests someone should not be a cop. I pressume they are well aware of the cult's antics.
    what a bunch of pussies those guards are.
  15. Miranda Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. grebe Member

LOL at BRING IT ON! golf cart. Comedy gold.
  17. Miranda Member

Almost as good as the aquatic device used to stalk Marty Rathbun. Getting very James Bond.
  18. RightOn Member

post new chatter about AMA's arrest in the other thread so it doesn't get confusing
  19. grebe Member

I think we need shoops of various BRING IT ON! modes of transport. Rascal scooters, Segways, Vespas, tricked out bicycles, AMC Pacers, Ford Pintos, etc.

Oh fuck I am retart. I though I was editing my post, not replying to it. My bad.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Miranda Member

a Bring It On poster with the inflatable boat would be fun.
  21. Loki's spawn Member

bullshit. This should get thrown out, if there's good video of it.
  22. anonymous612 Member

Police officer specifically said to me "I have no choice, I have to arrest her."

Just for the record.
    • Like Like x 3
  23. Smurf Member

First, the police have discretion to determine whether an arrest is warranted or not. Second, the Cleawater Police are uniquely aware of the scrutiny they face if they don't bend to the demands of the cult. It's easier for the cop to just arrest the person and let the DA & the courts deal with what happens after that.
  24. Miranda Member

Domed several large derails. Let's stay on the topic here.
  25. MIB

Picket flash raid 101 // Questions email - USconstitution09171787@gmail.com

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.