Customize

July 9th, Manchester, UK.

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Skinnies, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Skull Member

good call. gonna go pay my lady a visit.
  2. Skinnies Member

God dammit.
    You know a zerg player when you see one.
    AmIright?
  3. Waffle~ Member

Surpries furry convention?...
  4. Dragononymous Member

Wished it was..
    I mean, I prefer them instead of a flashmob of journalists combined with the local police..
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Waffle~ Member

I'm sponsored by Nike, remember? /bad day for all my clothes to be in the wash.
  6. Dragononymous Member

Already thought that was you inb4 you spots furries
  7. Waffle~ Member

I guess you know me well. Or not. Too bad any OSA know that all they have to do is dress as furries to get you ;)
  8. Dragononymous Member

I actually dislike people in suits you know..
  9. cfanon Member

People in suits, or suits as in government agents / officials?
  10. Dragononymous Member

both
  11. KiRiku Member

Hey Guys I'm going to be coming to the next rally just wondering will i need anything special?
  12. Dragononymous Member

High resistance
    and cake
    • Like Like x 2
  13. KiRiku Member

to what?
  14. EightMachine Member

Rape.

In all seriousness, though. You're not required to bring anything. Obviously bringing your own fliers and signs is a positive. Bring a mask if you don't want to get facefagged, but then, I'm sure you know that much already.
    Also, we'll love you forever if you bring cake.
  15. Waffle~ Member

Large things being thrusted into places. And Ginger.
  16. cfanon Member

Everything.

Faggotry, raep and sheer awesomeness being a few obvious ones
  17. cfanon Member

Me and Dragon obv beat you to it...

Clearly not an edit
  18. Dragononymous Member

Want me to adjust my post and share victory?
    • Like Like x 1
  19. KiRiku Member

It wont be rape....
    also i may bring cake any preference?
  20. cfanon Member

Me thinks newfag will fit in just fine...
    Any caek is cool personally. I brought one last raid.... it was a little overkill. To learn from my mistake, just be sure not to bring a cake that could easily feed 30+ people.
  21. Dragononymous Member

There's no such thing as overkill
    • Like Like x 2
  22. cfanon Member

BTW, for those who don't read the megaraid thread.... Sam posted a news article about CCHR.

23. Anonymous Member

ftfy, I just had a thought, why didn't we leave some for the org? They have a letterbox don't they? :|

Im sure sam would appreciate us smuggling him some caek in an envelope
  24. Dragononymous Member

That's wasting cake ffs, what kind of Anon are you?
    I bet you burned the companion cube in Portal too..
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Waffle~ Member

That dirt- Oh wait, i don't care about portal.
  26. cfanon Member

We offered! They refused. And as for the letterbox, we all know what would happen and I personally cba with them crying to the police.

I gave aload of caek to the staff at the pub, I like them : )
  27. Anonymous Member

Fear the all mighty Sam Butler

358371598_62a8f60591_z.jpg
    329031314_456a5d77f3_z.jpg
    358419595_cf0968d965_z.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Waffle~ Member

I'm suddenly scared.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Dragononymous Member

must be a good poker player
  30. SwordofTruth Member

Topiary has sailed off into the horizon : /
  31. SwordofTruth Member

So I was out on my boat that resembles a dragon playing a nice piece on my flute, sailing over the high waves and strong winds when something sparkling caught my eye, I set the boat crane to work and to my surprise I found treasure.

329031314456a5d77f3z1.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  32. WhiteNight Member

OT powarz in practice there. He can stare at you in that moronic way 4 times all at once!

Also; I will decide whether I entirely believe Circus in due time. For now I think I believe him.
  33. SwordofTruth Member

I can't make July one, June one cost me like £40 so looks like August is the next one I think.
  34. cfanon Member

Tru dat. I did offer him a date. He's just playing hard to get.
  35. Skull Member

woah shi did this conversation take a nose dive..

future online name calling, trolling, being 'the newfag', holding a sign or giving out fliers for 2 hours, dancing on the street, beer can's being thrown at you (k only happened twice so far), police pressure to stop walking across the road, being ignored by Scientology and gists, sudden loud outburst of "ITS A TRAP!!" "THIS IS" and "SPARTA", meme spam, cfanon, hugs, loud music, caramelldansen, Bananaman, V masks, The Butler, Zerg rushes, having a nickname assigned to you along the lines of 'KiRifag' or some other word before fag relating to the actions you make while on your first raid (see Camerafag, Nike/Cokefag, and Circusfag) awful(ly good music like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F21aifX0lZY ) finding your own way home (and or waiting in a pub for 4 hours (see Whitenight's plan to leave laughingman forever alone), themes, mask hair, mask drip and mask breathdenial, not asking where the meet up points are and finding them yourself, pub o'clock, Mancfag memes and honk trains.

I could go on..
    • Like Like x 5
  36. cfanon Member

£40? Jeez. You travelling across the country to get to us or something? I can get to the loldon raids for that :confused:
  37. Skull Member

I spine crawler'd her backdoor and spread my creep on all her natural's if ya know what im sayin.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. cfanon Member

To be fair, we didn't mean to do that.... He had my number, he was meant to text me and ask where we'd ended up. Except he took my number down wrong >.>
  39. Skull Member

i.d.g.a.r.a. was a good example. now like my list bitch or ill put less effort in my posts in future.
  40. cfanon Member

Heh, granted, it WAS a good post. You seem to be on a roll recently. Shame it's given you an ego much bigger than Whites (until he reads this and acts up) ;P
    • Like Like x 1