Customize

July Theme?

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by transientox, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

Re: July Theme?

IT'S ALREADY BEEN DECIDED, FAGGOTS.

Quit jerking and start planning already.
  2. Wirah Member

delete this post thanks
  3. Anonymous Member

We should just ban fuckers who post new themes after the first 20..
  4. erhowboutno Member

Summer of Lulz eh?

Great idea I must admit, but a question has to be raised...What about the Southern Hemisphere who are currently in Winter?

I suppose it could be a "fucking Americans who seem to own everything and make it go their way" theme, considering most of the world aren't too fond of them :twisted:
  5. tamphex Member

Who exactly is this "we" you mention in the sentence when you demand individuals are removed from the community for using this area of the forum as it was intended to be? Perhaps there has been an official announcement concerning the next theme for July, but I'm not seeing it yet.

What happened to the concept of the hivemind throwing around ideas until a diamond is formed that the majority feel is best suited for the next phase?

The Thinktank will carry on per the usual and individuals are encouraged to actively partake in discussion AND the decision making process for the themes for July, August, October, November .. you get the idea.
  6. Skambren Member

Pro-Tip: It's summer in the vast majority of the western world, not just the US.
  7. Kambridge Member

DO IT FAGGOTS.

LOCAL THEMES FOR THE FUCKING WIN
  8. Anonymous Member

Hivemind is not Enturbulation.org

*sigh*
  9. avatar2008 Member

Re: Theme for JULY, discuss them here

Operation Party Hard II: The return of the Boogie :headbang::yay:
  10. Anonymous Member

Re: Theme for JULY, discuss them here

HELL YEAH
  11. Re: July Theme?

I still prefer Party Hard II: Party Harder :colbert:

But I'd also totally get down with a Marcab/aliens thing since it'd be an excuse to focus specifically on OT3/Bait and Switch/lol these guys are nuts
  12. Re: July Theme?

Summer of Lulz looks to me like it's designed to encompass three months.

You know, like Summer tends to do.

It's a great hook and it comes so naturally that we've been using it without even being aware of that site, but it doesn't mean much as a monthly theme, and it looks like whoever put it together didn't mean it to be one, either.
  13. Sandwich Member

Dont people check out the sekrit Anonymous sites
    July theme = Habbo raids.
    Obviously moralfags wont know what these are... but fine.
  14. An0nYm0use Member

swastigets - exposing how the "Church" of Scientology ... erm ok i have lost my way a little here....
  15. gregg Member

Summer of Lulz is great for the whole summer, to encompass all the raids we have this summer. It is not a theme for July. July <> "the summer", July is a month. July's theme still isnt decided yet from what I can tell in this thread and others.
  16. Re: July Theme?

The imageboards are actually still involved? Any time I visit i just see a bunch of "newfag this" and "newfag that." I was posting in 05 but barely visit anymore. Awesome if they're still in.

I'm down with IRL habbo raids.
  17. An0nYm0use Member

whilst i understand your point (and obviously enturb is not all the hivemind).

The argument that anywhere that doesnt have full anon posting is not the hivemind is flawed when you consider irc nicks
  18. momISanon Member

Operation: Full Monty! ;D
  19. exOT8Michael Member

Me lieks both.
  20. Skeptic1337 Member

So can we bring an end to this mega thread?

July: Operation Party Harder (local themes most welcomed).

And for a global focus for press releases (not local releases) go with Scilon Front groups and WISE?

Good compromise, catch all and we can get on planning from here (obviously some people have). And maybe if between now and then something surfaces where it garners more consensus we jump on it.

Good enough?
  21. Lrononymous Member

1337 Wisdom.
    Seconded!
  22. Daywatch Member

thirded anyone disagreeing will be dealt with accordingly!
  23. Re: July Theme?

Operation - Full Frontal

"We're not the only ones with masks..."
  24. Anon Char Member

Operation WAAAAMBUALANCE: FOOTBULLETS 'R' US <------when Co$ Baaaws over buckets of acid

More as a toss out idea, to demonstrate scientology's "Blowing hot air"

Anyone recall Mystery bot and the brief case?
    Buckets of Acid?
    Eggtastic battles?
    Wasted police time?

Not able to deal with critics in a civilized maner. :fuckyou:

This isn't fair game stop, its "WAAAAAAMBULANCE" because Co$ fumbles over itself to seem like tough guy yet produces foot bullets.

Operation WAAAAAMBULANCE: FOOTBULLETS 'R' US
    documenting and relaying the EPIC FAIL of Co$ dealing with us.

Or, Operation Shoop: the artz of the protest and of Davey
  25. Anonymous Member

Sorry, I'm going to have to disagree.
    What is the point of even having a theme at all, if it's going to be a "catch-all?"

I thought part of the point of a theme was to make it easier for media coverage and breaking the issues down for the general public.

My vote is for the Masquerade theme.
  26. twelve Member

This.
  27. Anonymous Member

This.
  28. Anonymous Member

This theme for any month?

Confederacy Day

It's time to focus on the science fiction nature of OT3 and beyond, how much you have to pay only to hear a b/s sci-fi story about what the entire religion is based on - Thetans that came from the bodies of dead aliens Xenu brought from the Marcabian Confederacy.

Exposing that side of Scilontology would descredit it even moreso.

+ Lulz to be had with dressing up like Marcabian shock troops, 4th or 5th Invasion fleet officers...and XENU! Surveying his victories by partying harder with his people of the Confederacy while enjoying some cake.

Yes, yes :colbert: themes are getting some people placid..but it's for lulz + educating.

Xenu has a hard-on for marines because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much footbullets, we keep heaven packed with fresh thetans! Xenu was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Raptor Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Fleet!

Do you ladies understand?
  29. Anonymous Member

It's got to be about educating people about companies who fund scientology and front groups that recruit - narconon, wise, say no to drugs, able, applied scholastics etc. etc.

Educate people about these groups and we're hitting them where it hurts; i.e. minimising recruitment opportunities and cutting off cash to the cult.
  30. Anonymous Member

No. No. No. No. No. No. NO.
    It's about the lulz and nothing more.
  31. Anonymous Member

Yes yes yes yes yeaaa-eees!
  32. Sandwich Member

33. gregg Member

34. cubby Member

OOH OOH THIS THIS THIS I LIKE IT
  35. Re: July Theme?

I'm up for doing a Party Harder raid. We need to keep it relevant though, it's no use just going out and looking like we're just pissing about every month.
    If we did it as a joint party for Tom Cruise (Birthday July 3) maybe having a mission impossible spy theme and Paulette Cooper (Birthday July 26) allowing us to expose the real dangers and serious side too.
  36. Daywatch Member

it is SPAI vs SCI

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/26-think-tank/another-july-theme-spy-vs-sci-license-lulz-17871/

now stop with the fucking UBERTHINKING
  37. Anonymous Member

38. D... Member

Spai vs. Sci is pretty much loved. /end discussion.
  39. Skeptic1337 Member

40. Lrononymous Member

Agreed spy vs sci seems to be the coolest way to handle alot of stuff.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.