Customize

June 20 Clearwater Flashraid: OMG grabby scifags.

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by anonymous612, Jun 20, 2010.

1. anonymous612 Member

June 20 Clearwater Flashraid: OMG grabby scifags.

THERE IS VIDEO. It'll be up one way or another today, I'm just having issues uploading the particuarly important one. Edit: See bottom of this post.

From the postgame of the monthly protest yesterday, where our beloved yet slightly masochistic property was stolen:
    Retaliatory trolling, part one? Cultwatch flashraid.

4717345335_a7d04d949b_b.jpg

It was a fairly normal flashraid (which tend to be very big on trolling here) to begin with. Some video, some taking photos of scilon swarms, some teasing the flagsecs. We had a lot of fun complaining that our Flag Security Officer of the day was completely incompetent. Seriously, what kind of flagsec can't even manage a proper umbrella tech?

Towards the end of the raid -- we were about to be in serious danger of drowning in a torrential downpour -- we get an appearance from our dear friend Peter Mansell, head of CW OSA. This would be the same Mansell that was Lonsdale's handler, and the same guy who tried to hit an anon with a car some months back. He's unpredictable, short-tempered, and has an unhealthy romantic relationship with sheep.

Also apparently he really, really doesn't like me.

The other Anon present was at the street corner, and I was in front of the door of the cult-owned building that's on that corner. Peetie comes storming out, looks around and heads towards the other Anon, since from where the entrance is, he couldn't see me. I call out his name and he spins around and runs over, gets up in my face, and starts screaming about how we're lying about our VM jacket being stolen and don't know what facts are and I'm a lunatic lying something or other. I respond ".....oh man, I missed you." He then turns around, goes over to the other anon, and -- this is where the video starts -- shouts exactly the same thing at her. I say as much and ask if he had to rehearse that speech, and he comes back around and gets in my face, and shouts "You're a little, lying, cheating criminal!" while grabbing the arm that I was holding the camera in and yanking on me. I go "Oh, you're not allowed to grab people, babe" and joked that he lost his temper again. He then storms off.

Yes. Police were informed. No, he did not view the video. Yes, he was told it existed. No, charges weren't filed. Yes, I intend to annoy Peetie about it for the next several months. No, I'm not injured.

More photos:
    4717345339_49391c50d4_b.jpg

4717973512_0fe6f7b200_b.jpg

The FlagSec on the left was our main guy for the day. Since we tend to nickname our Scientologists -- Nicolas Cage and Doc FlagOT are favorites of mine, and of course there's Barney -- a certain anon named him TinyDancer. I don't know why. It made sense at the time. The FlagSec on the right is some guy I can't remember the name of. He's just That Guy With Shitty Hair to me. I think he called the cops on me once or something.
    4717345277_a7e140c713_b.jpg

4717345269_1e0252404f_b.jpg

I always love the scifags at Starbucks, considering they boycotted the place for a month once because they refused to put up a "No Anonymous" sign and refuse to serve us. ADD scientology is ADD.
    4717344747_4b885a23c6_b.jpg

What Anonymous would look like if Anon was a scifag:
    4717344719_5307cbefb0_b.jpg

4717973518_0f33906416_b.jpg

More photos here: June 20 flashraid - a set on Flickr

I have three videos incoming as well, including one of Mansell and one of [STRIKE]the flagsec[/STRIKE] TinyDancer.

EDIT: One more vid coming.
    [ame="http://www.vimeo.com/12721732"]Scientologist and OSA Operative Peter Mansell Loses it at Protesters on Vimeo[/ame]

[ame="http://www.vimeo.com/12725512"]June 20th Flashraid (2/3) on Vimeo[/ame]
  2. incog712 Member

Re: June 20 Clearwater Flashraid: OMG grabby scifags.

Me thinks Little Peetie doth protest too much.

If those scilon swarms get any smaller...
  3. anonymous612 Member

That swarm was THREE BUSES UNLOADING AT ONCE.

It *should* have been in the range of a few hundred people, once you add in the normal scientologist traffic.
  4. Re: June 20 Clearwater Flashraid: OMG grabby scifags.

PWNED.

Peetie, Peetie, Peetie, will you never learn?

What am I saying? Of course he won't.

brokenrecord765056.jpg
  5. new guy Member

Very nice.
    I am really looking forward to the vid.
  6. DeathHamster Member

4717345277_a7e140c713_b.jpg
    Handler hatting checklist:
    • Sun glasses to hope to look like Tom Cruise. (No, not really.)
    • White short-sleeve shirt.
    • Scilon [COLOR="Silver"]moon[/COLOR]bat utility-belt with equipment.
    • khaki pants.
    • Black loafers.
    • Optional paperwork.
  7. meccaanon Member

Handler hatting checklist:
    • Sun glasses to hope to look like Tom Cruise. (No, not really.)
    • White short-sleeve shirt.
    • Scilon moonbat utility-belt with equipment.
    • khaki pants.
    • Black loafers.
    • Optional paperwork.
    [/QUOTE]

Those are not handlers. They are MAAs! Prove me wrong!
  8. anonymous612 Member

As a heads up for the video in the OP, Rutube sets volume as bottomed out by default, so you need to turn up the video's volume or you'll have no audio. Or so I've been told.
  9. Anonymous Member

It's true. I got to hand it to Peetie. He's on the verge going viral. :p
  10. Anonymous Member

Or postal.
  11. Shellback Member

Did I see that right? Was that scifag screaming into the face of a women in a wheelchair?
  12. anonymous612 Member

You did indeed, and the woman had not and did not say a word to him.
  13. Re: June 20 Clearwater Flashraid: OMG grabby scifags.

Mobility scooter, but same diff.

ITT: Peter "Peetie" Mansell is losing his shit.
  14. anonymous612 Member

YAY NONFAIL VIDEO, see the OP.

EDIT: Added more.
  15. grumpus Member

Mansell, it's so nice to see you losing it. You've aged a lot lately. You're haggard and worn out and OH-so enturbulated.

In true Scientologist fashion, you can't contain your violent self-hate. There's nothing you can say and your awareness of being a fraud haunts you. You can't do anything but foam and spew. Do you have any idea of how you look, screaming insults at a woman who is sitting, smiling, on a mobility scooter? And I honestly laugh my ass off at how badly 612 scares you. You wanted to hit her today, didn't you, Pete? You were THIS close to snapping when you grabbed her. How long until you break? How does that life of desperation feel?

You can't help calling others the things you are, just like Hubbard did: "Liar. Cheat. Criminal." Your projection beams out like a searchlight.

Your impotent rage. I love it. You will never be happy and you're going to be a poverty-stricken, terrified slave until you die or leave that organized crime syndicate you call a church.

His name was Shawn Lonsdale, you piece of shit.
  16. anonymous612 Member

knight-on-horseback.jpg
  17. grumpus Member

awwww...

;D
  18. Anonymous Member

19. beef Member

Priceless.
    All I know is the Mansell has been around for a very long time. I'm glad you caught his anger anger and outbursts on film. Great work!
  20. JohnnyRUClear Member

Stay safe, kids.

G-Rex may not hunt alone.
  21. ZORRO Member

I intend to visit the US pretty soon I 'll be in NYC and I plan to travel to florida
    and see the biggest scilon base
    so I 'll keep in touch with you guys
    I 'll bring down my clown outfit along with me
    bien sur
    voila
  22. Anonymous Member

It's seems counter-intuitive to deal with the bad PR of a police report for theft by grabbing and yelling at female protesters.
  23. Anonymous Member

24. meccaanon Member

Mamsell.jpg?t=1277118437.jpg

Mamsell2.jpg?t=1277118466.jpg
  25. JohnnyRUClear Member

Why does he have glasses? Isn't he even to "clear" yet?
  26. anonsparrow Member

It's to give him a distinguished look for PR purposes. The lenseses are regular glass - he can see just fine.

612 is fired UP! Loving your confront and vigor! Stay safe but don't change a thing.. :)
  27. Anonymous Member

For your information, Peetie Mansell is an Oh Tee 5. Those glasses you see are just a figment of your imagination. Just like those private investigators.
  28. lambear Member

Cult's biggest fail: no sign of life or mirth or even a smile amongst the thralls seen in pics and vids.
  29. meccaanon Member

What? It was Sunday! Only four more days until stats day. No time-no time! Stats must be in - chop-chop! You got a half hour break Saturday to go get shit at the Walgreens. What more do you want?
  30. DeathHamster Member

He didn't mean it, it was just his BTs talking.

MansellBTOT.jpg
  31. Re: June 20 Clearwater Flashraid: OMG grabby scifags.

I wonder if Peetie didn't know your little point & shoot camera did video Six, as you'd only posted stills previously?

If that's the case I would have loved to see his reaction when he saw or heard the video was on the net.

[IMG]
    A little something I found on my internets ^
  32. anonymous612 Member

Haha, I also loled at
    [IMG]

OMG Peetie, you're finally giving Epic Starbucks Boy a run for his money in lulz. <3
  33. Re: June 20 Clearwater Flashraid: OMG grabby scifags.

that mother fucker.
  34. Re: June 20 Clearwater Flashraid: OMG grabby scifags.

try that shit with me you fuck.I have nothing to lose but you do................................................
  35. ObamAnon Member

OMG you guys have discovered Tommy's Dad!

[IMG]

inb4 comic sans, its supposed to be a comic, dammit.
  36. JohnnyRUClear Member

Isn't it supposed to be the dad making the frown?
  37. Anonymous Member

lol danm he is so funny
    handler fail