Customize

June 26 Cincinnati Post- Game Preliminary Report

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Cudgel, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Cudgel Member

June 26 Cincinnati Post- Game Preliminary Report

Short report, pix to follow.

There were (in all) 13 Anons in Cincinnati. It was hot (around 82 F), but we had plenty of shade. We didn't plan it, but we worked the raid in two shifts, with one group raiding from 1 to 2:30 ish and leaving shortly after the second group arrived. The org was in full blackout curtain-mode when we arrived. This allowed us to position ourselves at the only ingress/egress to the facility and meant anyone coming out just HAD to look at us. At one point. the scilons called the police (what else is new?) when they saw two of our new raiders on "their" side of the street. A scilon tried to confront the Anons and asked them to leave but they stood their ground, mute, ignoring her. (No real pix of this, she had a small child with her) The two bicycle officers who came listened to her cry talked to us and left. NO instructions so we carried on as before until 4 when we ran out of water and packed up and left.

More details and pix to follow.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: June 26 Cincinnati Post- Game Preliminary Report

Well done Cinnanons.
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

Operation Sidewalk-Reclaim!

OK, maybe not. Nice job of doing so anyway. :)
  4. new guy Member

Very nice.
  5. Bipolart Member

Stand-your-ground tech is extremely effective. Good job!
  6. Re: June 26 Cincinnati Post- Game Preliminary Report

nice
  7. DX420 Member

I was there. it was pretty epic. I was one of the 2 anons that was part of the confrontation with the scilon. It was awesome really, she was butt hurt when the cops didn't do anything. She is tainting the minds of her son and the young girl on the street. She handed the little girl a flier that had the words "n*gger, whore, etc." in it. Who gives that to a child?

The fliers we passed out, while on one hand, were graphic, yes. But we used words such as deceased instead of dead. Little kids don't know what that mean. Hell, we were giving them to adults, not youth. The little girl had a few other people with her, all much older (18+), but the scilon insisted on giving it to the youngest of the group.

Why are they targetting our young? Is it because they know that the adults will see through their bullshit?

Who knows, all I do know, is that Florence will be seeing us very soon ;)
  8. T5LuLz Member

I actually was the one who switched their paper (Truth about Anonymous) that they gave to the young lady with one of the flyers we had. When doing so she shuffled her way in front of me and said "You're fucking dumb". When trying to hand another to the little girl, She denied the paper. Then she said to the scilon "I have a mind set on this!" I actually have it on video, Currently trying to fix it. For some reason it cuts out while she's walking up. I'll scan the paper they were handing out in the morning.
    Also, not sure what the set price is but I believe it's around $20 a day. They paid for a uHaul(Large truck used for moving furniture) to come park in front of the Cult's building doors.

Until I get the videos up, here you go

Flickr: CinciRAIDjune26's Photostream

[SIZE="4"]Until we meet again in Florence, Ky.[/SIZE]
    345yo1u.png
  9. Cudgel Member

Correction: the Uhaul just happened to park there so [name deleted] could move into one of the Fourth and Plum Loft apartments. He's not pleased with his neighbors which is why he probably got the dirt cheap rent he's paying: no one else really wants them as neighbors.

I know because I went back after changing clothes and asked. Always helps to have some extra clothes stashed somewhere...
  10. T5LuLz Member

This is true, Right as we were leaving a guy walked up explaining how he's lived next to them for years. He said "I've lived next to these freaks for years and I'd like to know more about you guys, They set their little stand out each month with the little handles or whatever freaks me out". The guy took a flyer and also one of the Joker Cards with the link to Xenu.net website. I figured they had the Uhaul come and park to block us off ha
  11. DX420 Member

Was my thought exactly. I looked at some of the tapes and images, and yea, that was really the only open spot. They were probably happy as hell that just happened to happen.

When it did, I went down the street a bit, so that when they came out, they'd still see me heh.
  12. Anonymous Member

LOL, I bet they were stunned to see that many anons show up again. Last I saw Cinci was down to just 2-3 people and didn't even show up in May. I imagine they thought they had handled you. I can only imagine the discussion that went on behind org doors after 13 people raided them.

Cinci org also is great at ignore tech and usually don't bother with shades. They only put up curtains when they have special events. So looks like you hit them during one of those. Gotta make them wonder who leaked the info.

Remember remember what happened last time they did curtain tech.

YouTube - Scientology sneaks up on some lady
  13. DX420 Member

The Florence raid is going to be even bigger
  14. Cudgel Member

Pix (including a few from the police responding to the scilons crying about us being on their side of the street are located at June Post Game