Customize

June 27 - Albuquerque, NM - Post Game

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by AnonyNess18, Jun 27, 2009.

1. AnonyNess18 Member

June 27 - Albuquerque, NM - Post Game

Today I thought was going to be another solo raid. I arrived around 11:05 and stood on the corner with my sign. I got a few of thumbs-up, waves, and honks from passer-by's. One man told me from his car that it is not Halloween anymore (a common response). I thought I would stay until 11:30 or so but I decided to stay until 12. 12 rolls around and PsychOutCults shows up with a dog. :D Yay, I wasn't alone anymore! It was kinda funny the scifags didn't seem to care about my presence until Psych showed up. I think they thought that more Anons would join the party. They would seem to walk in and out to check up on us. LOL! I also noticed a bigger response from the public when there is two instead of one. We even got one guy stop and talk to us he seemed very interested. Sadly I did not have any fliers but we gave him a few key websites to check-out. He was handing out leaflets from a dude who was running for congress. Psych asked him if he could tell the guy running about the Scientology problem. So overall, it was a good protest, I just wish more people showed up.
  2. histohoney Member

Re: June 27 - Albuquerque, NM - Post Game

Hey Duke City,
    Glad you'r not alone. Sorry I leave to far away to make it, but thanks for putting on the good fight.
  3. RightOn Member

AnonyNess18=righteous Anon
  4. psychoutcults Member

Hi AnonyNess! Thanks for staying till noon, plus an additional hour and a half. Next time, I'll have some flyers made up, and maybe I can bring a couple of other people with me.

The other contact we had with someone was a woman who drove up in a convertible and told us to get our stuff off her property or she'd call the police. I had made the egregious mistake of leaving a water bottle and a small dog bowl on the dirt a few inches from the sidewalk.

(AnonyNess is a really nice dude.)
  5. btwyhad Member

Sweet!

keep up the great work in albacrazay
  6. AnonyNess18 Member

Thanks for the kind words guys,

Yeah, I forgot about the dirt lady. She thought she was hot shit because of her convertible BMW. LOL!

Oh yeah, btw thanks Psych for driving to Albuquerque to protest. That is great dedication in itself.

As for the next protest, we'll start a poll for each Saturday on the local board. Maybe the others will make it this time. haha.
  7. JohnnyRUClear Member

I've done demonstrations alone, so I know the feeling. Thanks for being dedicated enough to do it alone if need be -- and great to hear that our resident psych made it too! May Xenu bless you with MOAR next time!
  8. mrfyde Member

good job PEOPLE :)