Customize

June 6 - Dallas Texas - org protest

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by NoScope, Jun 8, 2009.

1. NoScope Member

June 6 - Dallas Texas - org protest

This was a good day for the dalanon. Started about 10:30 with some scilons in the parking lot looking at me when I showed up. AT showed up a little bit later and brought some good protest music. We had a couple who were walking by stop and asked alot of questions. We showed them some docs and told them about lisa, snow white, and all the most major crimes. The guy wrote down our website and said he would deff look it up when he got home. He said that they didn't even know they where in town and didn't want them there. Said they would complain to the city councle about what we told them. Austinanon showed up a little later and we had a grand time of playing L Ron's crazy story and singing to the scis on the balconey. All together a win for dallas.

Most epics part of the raid

AA: (To guy in truck leaving parking lot) !-866-exseaorg, If you have any questions...
    Guy:(while driving away) Why dont you take off your mask?
    AA: (Takes off mask) There you go, any other questions?
    Guy: (Mean look)
    Us: LOL
  2. coskilla Member

re: June 6 - Dallas Texas - org protest

awesome! im sure they were Enterbulated. like most sci fags when they get confronted by the truth.

wutareyourcrimes.jpg
  3. Ann O'Nymous Member

New scare tactic: taking the masks off. (Reminds me of an answer from last year: "Because you wouldn't like what is under it".)
  4. NoScope Member

Srry, no pix yet due to AT's camara being MIA. But will be added later
  5. re: June 6 - Dallas Texas - org protest

6. re: June 6 - Dallas Texas - org protest

lol
  7. re: June 6 - Dallas Texas - org protest

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P99aStNg-A"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
  8. re: June 6 - Dallas Texas - org protest

what? no love for Texas anons?
  9. Anonymous Member

I left my heart deep in..oh wait maybe that was somewhere else

oh well whatever..

xxx ooo <3 <3 <3

keep doinitrite Texas :)
  10. re: June 6 - Dallas Texas - org protest

I wholeheartedly concur with this tactic. Why not take it a step further(since the sci's have been using whydontutakeoffurmask tech for some time now) by having all facefagged Anons removing their masks simultaneously when asked?
  11. re: June 6 - Dallas Texas - org protest

lol good idea
    but i havent been face fagged i still do it its funny
  12. lothar Member

Great video. I love that they are eventually going to block people from using the outdoor area.

The mask thing is brilliant move by scilons to tell their public that they are criminals, hence the mask. So scilon tone scale can point to the masks as being afraid, suppressive, etc. At the same time, if there was an unmasked protester they could get name and 'handle' them.

The culties fail to make the connection that "whydontyoutakeoffyourmask" answer is because you should focus on who I am, but what I am saying. They have no tech to address the criticisms or asking questions, only to handle the individual and what their reasons are for being there protesting.
  13. Anonymous Member

Unless they told you to take of the mask in tone 40 then they'll think it was Scilonmagic.
  14. Anonymous Member

Someone needs a TONE-METER like a decibel meter and if they can hit Tone 40, you obey them. Be like, sorry I would take of my mask, but your last comm was only Tone 35
  15. re: June 6 - Dallas Texas - org protest

I didn't even want to take off my mask, but i was compelled to.
    fucking ot powers
    son of a bitch
  16. Anonymous Member

Isn't there some shin dig for WISE at the dallas cult headquarters tonight ?

Every thursday at 7pm some kind of make your business better by giving them $10.

I looked for it but couldn't find it.
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Mumei Member

Re: June 6 - Dallas Texas - org protest

when asked to take off my mask i simply quote v for vendetta.

"Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof"