Customize

Just a friendly reminder... The report button.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FloGold, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FloGold Moderator

Hey everyone!
    Just stopping by to let you all know that even tho i'm not as active as I used to be on here, I am always watching you all and taking care of everything here and to remind everyone that if there is anything you find offensive whether it's a user or some content that's making any of you uncomfortable, there is a report button for every single post ever created using this platform.

Please don't hesitate to use it and let us know whats making you feel weird or bad or uncomfortable of anything.

The report button will flag any post you put it on and let any Mods know that there is something bothering someone or something that can hurt the forum as a whole or any of our members.

One thing I do ask though is that if you can and are able to, explain to us what's bothering you about a post you're reporting. Its quite easy, when you hit the report button, a window will pop up with an option to let you write down why you are flagging the post before you submit it.

If its something obvious like NSFW content upstairs or DOX (meaning information that can be used to find people using this site IRL (EX are links to fb pages, pictures with identifiable features, names, addresses, birthdays etc) obviously you don't need to write a wall o' text about it, just flag it so any mod that happens to be around can be made aware of them and clean them up. But if it's something not so obvious, especially with in this subforum, a small description, again no wall o' text needed, will really help me and Dis out in figuring out how to keep everything running smooth and everyone and our work safe.

Thank you for everything you guys do.

FloGold
    • Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.