Customize

Kan I haz IRL Rally Planing forum plZ!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by agent156, Mar 6, 2011.

1. agent156 Member

Its a little weird not have some dedicated to hashing out the details for FOI Rallies. Exaggerated by our tenancy to plan to the last second. At least in Dallas.
  2. agent156 Member

3. Anonymous Member

On this forum, I have personally read posts by people that didn't know what they were talking about. But not knowing where your own protest is, seems quite unique! You see, we don't get many jet-setters here ... people who can plan a protest and then fly out to wherever people decide. I salute you for thinking outside the ever-widening horizon.
  4. FoI rallys are different. They don't have a single tangible target like Scientology.

An actual planning forum is probably a good idea.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. agent156 Member

6. hushpuppy Member

Unless and until you get your wish, I think the planning forums that Rufus linked to would work better if you clearly state date and city in header, but leave the geographical location as 'Earth' for the time being. The OP can edit the location once a concensus has been formed, of if OP is unavailable you can report the post and include the updated details for a mod to update the post.

7. let me leave this here with you
    maybe it can help start something.
    luvz luvz luvz!!!!
  8. Anonymous Member

I stand corrected.
  9. agent156 Member

kk, I'll clarify my self one more time and drop it.

It would be useful and create an environment were, FoI rallies actually happen once in a while in North America, if we had an obvious forum in the FoI forum to pre-plan. Almost half of the people I have talked to at the Dallas Rallies couldn't care less about anon vs. scilons, so they aren't finding our pre-plaing buried in the scilon section.

It could be called pre-planing or something, and one forum would be fine, I don't think we need an elaborate tree structure.

Or we can just leave it to that leader fag in VA to be the face anonymous IRL protest, and people can forever think we are his thing, your call...
  10. WMAnon Member

I actually think this is a good idea, too. It would be good for cities to be able to discuss things together before raid dates and themes or focuses are set in stone. Some of the best Chanology raids I've been to were ones with regional cooperation, and that takes more than a week or two to set up.
  11. Clever Name Member