Customize

Kansas City March 13, 2010 Post Game

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by RedShieldwolf, Mar 14, 2010.

1. RedShieldwolf Member

Kansas City March 13, 2010 Post Game

Because there is interest, because no thread has started yet, and because I want a pic that never has, I'mma start dis thread.

This was my first protest. Met Bernie Headley, Meganon, never, and another newfag. It was raining, so we only stayed there for an hour. An ex-Scilon lady with two kids talked to us, some dude said the Scientologists were going to hell, and Red Bull lady gave each of us shots of Red Bull. Love that cough syrup flavor.

This is the only picture I took:

dsc01140mp.jpg

Pretty good image for a pic taken spur of the moment, wouldn't ya say?

Hope to party with you guys again. Next time I may bring more newfags. :D
  2. amaX Member

Re: Kansas City March 13, 2010 Post Game

Looks like miserable weather. Srsly, spring is coming. Well done, KC Anons!
  3. new guy Member

Nice one anons.
  4. MeganonOT8 Member

weather waz aight'... major headache i had, do to previous partying. Was unable to take me
    boombox cause it rained/sprinkled/drizzled on and off :/...

OH hai there! RedShieldWolf... i didn't know that waz u... rude me didn't ask X(... I waz in lala
    land wishing i waz on my comfortable bed.

hope to see y'all april... and maybe we can make plans for a craft day or whatnot... discuss latah :)
  5. MeganonOT8 Member

we'll mostlikely "estrenar" our flag on april... I'll make plans to pick it up later this week.
  6. RedShieldwolf Member

That's okay, bro. I've partied before. I was actually considering using a different name for the protest, but seeing as our org is relatively uninteresting, I think I can loosen the tinfoil a bit. :p

I'm not sure if I can make it for April, but I'll try.
  7. MeganonOT8 Member

thats right you drove a couple of hours...... shit man... I will admit it was fairly dull, this month's protest just didn't fall into place and wasn't as well organized as other protests.... shinanigans occur. caek waz not had! you must be disappointed :/ ... ^_^....

tinfoil off for sure.... I've only had a confrontation with a "handler" or public scilon ONCE... and it waz a very brief one.... she gave me the infamous "Anonymous Bigots Pamphelt"... but other than that things are pretty laid back.
  8. Splash Member

Splash here, the other newfag.

I arrived a bit late, (stylishly of course,) and discovered the epic 'never' protesting alone, in the rain and cold. After admiring the cahones of that act and a bit of horn love, I parked and masked up. About a block away, a couple stopped me and asked if I was in the race later on that day (in green hair, jeans, and a large overcoat, lulz); I informed them of who I was and our goal, and received an epic fist bump and a word of thanks.

Never seemed a bit relieved to see another Anon, and after pleasantries and the reveal of some Fa-breeze to combat skunk-tech, we got settled into some epic enturbulation and lulz. Much horn love and thumbs up from KC locals, and many dirty looks and semi-discreet photos from the scilons. Meganon and Bernie arrived shortly after I did, and It was officially a party. Never demonstrated the awesome horn coaxing tech with dancing and skipping in the rain, showing much more energy than I could summon, with all my efforts going towards not freezing to death and trying to keep my sign from melting.

After about an hour, an odd character appeared on the opposite street corner from us. He looked either ready to gas the kingdom of rats, or he was another Anon. Lo and Behold, RedShieldWolf joined us. I don't think any of us understood a damn word Red said the entire time he was there, but we enjoyed his company nonetheless.

An ex-scilon came to chat with us, bringing her two small ones. After some excellent application of high-five tech by myself and some comforting from all, the two little ones no longer thought we were monsters, which was a plus. (Of course, one look under my mask, they would have run screaming in terror, but enough about me:D ) Ex-scilon lady chatted a bit about her experiences, and we wished her well with her two beautiful little children.

Other than a few scilon dirty looks and a couple of idiot kids who thought we were protesting the bank nearby, we concluded the raid on a positive note. Epic Red Bull lady drove by, and gave us all some samples of her wares. Nice cleavage and energy drinks should always conclude a raid. :p

Of course, my Car exploded on the way home back to Oz....but that's another story. :D

tl;dr

Splash

(Because All I Am Is A BIG Drip)
  9. Ogsonofgroo Member

Awshum werk KC Anons! On the bright side, it may have been chitty weather, but ya didn't get tornadoed! :D

Y'all ROCK!
  10. Anonymous Member

More mystery liquids in KC? Whatcha mean skunk tech?
  11. Splash Member

Fa-Breeze was had in case of foul smelling liquids poured in our vicinity to reduce lulz and enturbulation. (skunk-tech)

It probably wasn't needed due to excessive rain and wind, but as my upstairs neighbor, the closeted child-molesting Mormon Scoutmaster, would say, "Be Prepared with your Magic Underwear!"

Splash

12. RedShieldwolf Member

What Splash is referring to here is the Israeli civilian gas mask I wore during the raid. I took off the filter so that it might be easier to hear what I was saying, but I guess that didn't work as well as I thought it might. :( Never assumed I couldn't hear anything when I actually heard quite well. By the way, where is Never? Did she died?
  13. never Member

Yes, I did die (I am quite sick). You all know I'm a really lazy faggot. Here's your photo.

DSC_0040.png

Thanks for coming out you glorious faggots. My fail party of one was a bit lonely. That'll show me to arrive on time.
  14. Splash Member

Sorry to hear that never. I shoulda applied more touch assist while i was there. ;)

Splash

15. Re: Kansas City March 13, 2010 Post Game

Good job sticking it out in the rain, you guys. Seems like the weather was bad almost everywhere in the U.S. this month besides the usual sunny places like Florida and SoCal. Sunnier days are a-comin'.

If it's only drizzling, sometimes we just cover ours in plastic bags, layered carefully for extra security in case one has a hole or something. OK, the sound gets muffled a little, and it looks a little silly, but hey, it's worked for us.

Of course, if it's raining cats and dogs, then all bets are off.
  16. anonsoulless Member

newfags show up the day I cant. WTF is that?
  17. RedShieldwolf Member

Fate? Shit luck?

Don't worry though. Moar newfags will come in the future.

Oh, and a newfag question. Someone told me about another CoS in KC. Would that be the Ideal Org? Where is it exactly?
  18. anonsoulless Member

18th & Grand. It's constantly deserted and creepy.
  19. MeganonOT8 Member

I still haven't been able to locate it. does it even have a sign that points out that its a sientology building?
  20. never Member

No. It used to be a bank, it still looks like a bank. It's this building right here.
  21. MeganonOT8 Member

GTK... continue to keep an eye on it.
  22. MeganonOT8 Member

did anyone already have a flag pole?... 'cause i bought one thinking no one else had one...
  23. Anonymous Member

It's about 3-4 blocks from the Power & Light District.
  24. MeganonOT8 Member

^^^
    i thought so
  25. anonsoulless Member

I brought a segmented flagpole along with the flag made out of conduit for like 3 dollars.
  26. MeganonOT8 Member

oh well.
  27. Kambridge Member

my god i miss y'all
  28. anonsoulless Member

THEN COME BACK!

WE MISS YOU TOO