Customize

Kansas City May 15, 2010 Post Game

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by RedShieldwolf, May 17, 2010.

1. RedShieldwolf Member

Kansas City May 15, 2010 Post Game

Okay, I'm bored. I'm just gonna start this, cause I want to report everything while I still remember it.

I got there around 11:30 or 11:40. These guys

dsc01222nn.jpg

were protesting when I showed up.

There was a handler on our corner. When I noticed him and asked about him he went to the other side of the street. After awhile, I shouted out that he had no confront and that he was low on the tone scale. Then he disappeared.

There was honking, people shouting at us from cars (much of it was indecipherable, other than a girl who complained about our masks), people asking questions and taking wet flyers from other anons, panhandling, and a drunk man who fell off his bike. Three of us helped him to his feet.

A couple of groups were walking around, including one cancer awareness/support group (I should have told them Scientology thinks cancer is psychosomatic).

A [STRIKE]possible[/STRIKE] scilon asked, "Who the hell is Lisa McPherson?" He walked off as anons were answering him and I saw him enter the org a couple of times.

After the protest was over, I helped an elderly woman cross Main Street, then 39th. She asked me why people were honking and I said they might be honking because of my sign, which read 'Scientology Killed Lisa McPherson'. She just responded that she didn't know anything about it. Isn't it strange an old lady had no problems talking to a hooded man masked with a bandana and these scientologists have problems simply looking in our direction?

After walking for a little bit, I decided to check if I was being tailed. I hung out in a private parking lot with my mask still on (stupid). Three guys from MainCor showed up and two of them approached me. I took off my mask and explained myself to them. One of them was all serious business and told me to get off the lot. The other guy was highly amused and I had a decent chat with him. I won't quote everything he said, but he likes the idea of us protesting Scientology.

Decent turnout, shit weather. No videos from my end but another anon might have some.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Kansas City May 15, 2010 Post Game

Awesome, Anon! The weather was totally cold and wet, so extra love for protesting on such a craptastic day!

That old lady was me.

Not really.
  3. Bipolart Member

The question "Who the hell is Lisa McPherson?" makes my blood boil! Jerk.

It's good to know that Anonymous helps the downtrodden and wasted. We care.

Good raid was good. We fear no rain tech!
  4. anonsoulless Member

The guy came out of the org went shopping for a bit then walked back into the org. He was a Scientologist for sure.

He really didn't know who Lisa McPhearson was, but de didn't stick around to for the answer to that question so I decided to educate him a bit by following him for half a block while yelling.

I may have video of that encounter, I haven't checked my tape. It really wasn't a big deal.
  5. Re: Kansas City May 15, 2010 Post Game

Did anyone get a nab of the group photo never took? ^^ Can't wait to see that! :D
  6. Re: Kansas City May 15, 2010 Post Game

Okay, one thing I also never figured out - are handlers for us or are they SciFags?
  7. anonsoulless Member

Well the one guy I figure is our handler is other there to spy on us, but really sucks at it. I have a video on youtube of him stalking us. (search for anonsoulless I can't get you the link at the moment)
  8. Re: Kansas City May 15, 2010 Post Game

And the photo we took?
  9. amaX Member

Awww! Helping the guy on the bike and the little old lady? You internet, bigoted terrorist group YOU! Giving us a good name and all that. <3

Wonderful job, guise!
  10. RedShieldwolf Member

If she doesn't post it on here, it will be on her photobucket.

Here:

Pictures by omgepicfail - Photobucket

She hasn't posted it yet, though.
  11. Re: Kansas City May 15, 2010 Post Game

Cool. ^_^ You were a big help.
    Oi, was that guy on the bike wasted or something....
    Also - I won't mention any certain PLANS, but expect there to be more people at the next raid.
    A lot more.
    I'm going for double.
    Wish me luck! :D
  12. anonsoulless Member

I think someone made the comment that Scientolgists were the only ones who could really help.

That said, we didn't really do anything to affect the real problem of the guy being too dumb to realize he shouldn't be riding his bike in street while drunk in pouring down rain.
  13. RightOn Member

Helping elderly to cross the street= internate hate machine lol

Lookin' good guise!
  14. Re: Kansas City May 15, 2010 Post Game

Lol frog raingear.
  15. manly man Member

something really weird, for some reason my boombox didn't work near the org and as soon as i took it back to my car it worked perfectly.... >_<

/tinfoilon
  16. never Member

My poncho looks like a frog, your argument is invalid.

... I also have a ladybug.
  17. never Member

DSC_0872.png
  18. Re: Kansas City May 15, 2010 Post Game

GROUP PHOTO~~~! YAY!!!! :D :D :D
    Never- Yes, I would love some of your delicious caek.
    Also...
    Photoshop is fun....
    And so is Kinkos...

You will see the following shortly:

SCIENTOLOGY MAKES BUNNY CRY.

Think about it...

Later all! :D :D
  19. AnonyMary Member

I really enjoyed reading that! Thanks, Kansas City Anons!
  20. RedShieldwolf Member

If I remember correctly, one of our laminated signs started to &quot;bleed&quot; red.

Have the OTs finally found their powers? :O

Or maybe our corner is haunted?

brb, exorcism

This pic is reasonably epic. 1 part boy band album cover, 2 parts Internet Haet Machine.

My sign nearly got destroyed, unfortunately. :( Pieces of the sign got torn off and the sign itself was warped. I'm going to hope that the weather will not continue to be crappy and make some of my own signs for the next time I protest.
  21. manly man Member

looks like i pissed on my pants... XD
  22. Re: Kansas City May 15, 2010 Post Game

Yes. Macho no more, your Man Cardâ„¢ is now forfeit.

j/k. :D
  23. Re: Kansas City May 15, 2010 Post Game

Leaving PMs for all in regards to next raid. ^^
    Was shifting through me old CD collection, found a GREEN DAY album, hahaha. :eek: :D
    Manly man haz big boomboxx....
    I was thinking of an all-Anon armslink jig to "Minority"? :p Lulz for the film and the passersby, and we can all take a break from current musical likeses to acknowledge the music we swore we never used to nod heads to as kids (but really did lol.)
    Remembah ur childhud. :D :D :D
    Later! :p
  24. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  25. Bipolart Member

Good job!