Customize

Karen De la carriere/Jentzsch blows the cult.

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Karen De la carriere/Jentzsch blows the cult.

I just wanted to add this as it made me go WTF?

v7xd7p.jpg

Photo Gallery of KarendelaC (This is a frame)

Her site with all the kincade crappola
    (Warning..auto music...turn down your speakers)
    WEB Home of Karendelac

And this is rich:
    KarendelaC's LAW Page (this is a frame)
    She can help others, but she could never do this herself?????
    THAT my friends is a prime example of cognitive dissonance.

What I learned from her site is some people still make sites like they did when geocities was still around.
    And the chick really really really like Kincade.
  2. Anonymous Member

LOL, my thought exactly: "Shouldn't this be on Geocities?"
  3. Anonymous Member

2627fyt.jpg

This is an OT...one that still thinks Hubbard had special knowledge.

Why does an OT have to get plastic surgery and wear a wig?
    (And photoshop the hell out of a pic)

The tech does not work.
    OTs have the same inability to control MEST that the rest of us wogs do.
  4. LegionWeAre Member

nathaniel.jpg
    One of my favorite Kinkaid paintings.
  5. Anonymous Member

LOL

Good one
  6. RightOn Member

priceless Kinkade! lol
  7. JohnnyRUClear Member

OK, OK. She's brainwashed. I think we've all made ourselves clear about that.

So... now what?
  8. Anonymous Member

Popcorn ?
  9. Anonymous Member

Popcorn...
  10. JohnnyRUClear Member

LOLs. ^^^^
  11. Anonymous Member

^^^ This exactly ^^^ When Rinder was disconnected and then berated by his family, people on the forum acted as if this was the first time something like this has ever happened in the cult's history. I made a point to post that this was happening many times before and still within the cult. To some of these fuckers, this is the first they are ever hearing of family disconnection and ruin (at least they act that way).
  12. AnonyMary Member

Leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event.
  13. Anonymous Member

I always had the thought that she mnight have what Michael Jackson had
    Body dysmorphic disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  14. JohnnyRUClear Member

15. Anonymous Member

David Miscavidge will run R2-45 on the BTs in his testicle. Maybe his dick if he has one.
  16. Sinonymous Member

Hilarity!
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Sinonymous Member

I thought I noticed her from somewhere...just a different wig.

shutter2.jpg
    jentz.jpg
  19. Sinonymous Member

Better...now I recognize her.

newjentchz.jpg
    jentz.jpg
  20. sheeple Member

Here is Karen's response to Kha Khan

Karen#1 // June 30, 2010 at 9:48 pm

Dear Kha Khan,

Thank you very much for this note. I am only just finding out that a *WAVE* of sec checking “not auditing you HCO style” to challenge the state of clear occurred some 3 – 4 years ago. Tons of people had this.

I am reading private Email from all over the world, stunned to read that was widespread ! All Senior CSes wordwide implemented this bizarre, off the wall squirrel action. DM calls Marty a squirrel. He is really talking about himself. He is the ultimate squirrel.

<<<<<<>>>>

My theory is that it rolls back to Lisa Mcpherson who David Miscavige verbally declared Clear on the spot from looking at a session done over video feed in a monitoring station.

How the FSO staff permitted David Miscavige to do this is beyond anything I can comprehend. This shows the fear and intimidation the staff has. DM is not tech trained.

As Lisa deteriorated after this false declare, ending her going Type III, walking naked down Fort Harrison Avenue soon after “clear” attest and finally died in FSO care ~
    DM went paranoid over the whole subject of clear and pendulum swung to undeclaring all Clears or most clears and even announcing to groups of people a blanket “undeclare.”

These actions are so criminal. I will share with you more as time rolls forward.

Thank you Kha Kha.

(The sec checking on me challenging Clear only stopped because Leslie Tyrer, the RTC rep ~~ an old friend of mine for some 30 years ~~ got it knocked off. I stormed in to her office and she handled it all well. AOLA got another $55,000 2 weeks later from me. Yes, I have been drinking the DM Kool Aid. The good news is that I have been there, done that, been through it and I can shed light on what is occurring within the Church.

Marty declared the Church of Scientology dead.

It really is.

Now for us to a psychological autopsy…..
  21. 1957 Member

The hypocrisy of this post is astounding. I don't know you, but the internets carry bits of YOUR story; most particularly your checkered journey out of the cult. Yes, you have made "amends" but from what I gather, your ability to see that those amends needed to be made didn't come instantaneously once "out" - the first time.

I don't applaud Karen's choices re her son and the SO. I don't get her dedication and attachment to LRH, at least from a rational perspective. But I do understand that we all find ourselves, at a certain age, re-thinking and regretting choices that seemed to make eminent sense at the time we made them. Particularly when it comes to our children. For me, the main thing is that she is NOW fighting for her son and her family, as are so many other people on Marty's blog.

I don't think we are in the game of being the thought police. For me, what that means is being able to support people where they are now. If someone is "out" learning how to fight for and celebrate their right and ability to think and speak for themselves, while simultaneously clinging to their "love" of all things LRH - well, isn't part of being free being having the right to have what some us might think of as crackpot ideas?

I also think it is very important to see that everyone has to find their own way -- there is no one time frame or process that fits all. I think it is important to support and honor "baby steps." Since some babies do grow up to be giants. It will be interesting to see how this "independent scientology" movement finds itself in a few years time. My guess is that a lot of these people will find themselves living rather ordinary lives - and in doing so, will be exposed and attracted to all kinds of non-scientology interests. In the meantime, I understand that they need to band together to share their stories, to lick their wounds and to support each other. For that reason alone, I don't get the Marty hate. Hell, even he is inspired on occasion to post some non-LRH inspiration. As if he is tacitly admitting that even LRH didn't have the final word on everything.
  22. sheeple Member

^^^^^
  23. JustSomeWoman Member

Heber is, purportedly, Mormon. Mormons demand large families.
  24. Kha Khan Member

Perhaps some indication of Karen's popularity and importance:
    And also the importance of her being out of the COS. Think of how many people she communicates with and may influence.

/
  25. Anonymous Member

You couldn't tell from where she lives surrounded by the stylish gating, but maybe she's one of the unfortunate donors bankrupted by the cult.

Dox Link Removed
  26. Smurf Member

Point well taken.
  27. Anonymous Member

Heber was the offspring of a polygamist who was excommunicated by the LDS Church. We was never baptized in the church, therefore, was not a Mormon, despite whatever claims he has made.

He was an actor, playing the part of a Nazi in one episode of the 1960s television series 'Combat!'. Very fitting.
  28. Anonymous Member

I don't see the point in posting this woman's address. (Yes, I see that you are trying to make it look like there's a reason. I am not buying it though.)
  29. pooks Member

2627fyt.jpg michael_jackson_latoya_jackson_431x300.jpg

I kept looking at her face and thinking she reminded me of LaToya Jackson.
  30. Anonymous Member

Maybe they both go to the same plastic surgeon.
  31. DeathHamster Member

Needs moar napalm!
  32. DeathHamster Member

There was a exit counseling group, a serious one--not just deprogrammers for hire--who said that Scientology was the hardest/longest group to get over of all the cultic groups out there. (Too busy to dig up the ref.)
  33. Optimisticate Member

Getting out and speaking out is one thing and f-ing good for her for doing that.

DOING something about the felonies committed by Miscavige and his cult are another. I'm sure she'll jump on some class-action bandwagon and keep posting to the new cult site (aka Marty's blog) instead of going to police/feebs. Don't these ex's realize that anyone can start a blog and there is no good reason to post to Marty Miscavige's site?
  34. Kha Khan Member

More comments from the Karen thread on Marty's blog.

Gary Morehead aka "Jackson" confirms that he was assigned to "watch" Karen and "ensure [she] had her manicured nails worn to the bone":
    To which Karen replies:
    Karen makes herself sick with Tylenol to avoid cleaning sewers... for something she didn't do wrong:
    And now Karen is receiving hate mail and her own hate website:
  35. Anonymous Member

Is this Bryan Zwan's house?
  36. Anonymous Member

Cynthia Kisser of CAN (from memory, too lazy too)
  37. RightOn Member

she has stated she is quite wealthy and happy. She is an art dealer.
  38. RightOn Member

I though Steven Fishman's pyschiatrist stated this also?
    Or maybe he said that Steven was one of the most difficult subjects to have him "snap out of it"
    I can't remember now.
  39. Anonymous Member

OSA INSISTS that War and Peace=Karen de la carriere, unable to admit their intelligence fail, lol.
  40. Kha Khan Member

As do I. Time for the COS to stop the pathetic non-confront policy of secret declares.

Post Karen's declare. So it can be spread all over the web and be used to show the true nature of the Church of Scientology. Great idea.

/