Customize

Karen de la Carriere video series: The Church of Scientology killed my son

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Anonylemmi Member

It's a tarp.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. rickybobby Member

Look, Cancer Stix, just because I said she looks good for her age doesn't mean I am in love with her or am blind, deaf, and dumb. I am just sick of reading posts picking on older women for their looks. If you don't like Karen and Tory, FINE, just pick on them for their IDEAS and their ACTIONS, not their looks. We can't expect everyone to look as good at 65 as you apparently do.
    • Like Like x 7
  3. Anonylemmi Member

I like you rb, but arguing with trolls... Tsk. ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. rickybobby Member

Yeah, sorry. Too much coffee this morning.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonylemmi Member

I just spent 5 minutes laboriously hunting and pecking out a rebuttal to a post that was deleted.
    Rage.
  6. Heisenburger Member

Just finished reading the entire thread...quite a cast of characters...for a deranged horror movie, perhaps. Overall - it's no Black Rob, but still had its moments. 3 Stars.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. We need more of them, and lolcats
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Read my book.

[IMG]
    J Swift
    This message by J Swift has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  9. Anonylemmi Member

^^ For a troll, you fail. But you make a pretty good retarded asshole.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Fuck you!...Oh and Watch my video
    [IMG]
    I would love your comments every now and then.
    Please subscribe to my channel www.youtube.com/SurvivingScientology
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. 957

Karen de la Carrier has a cognition about Scientology and psychiatry
    Another fun video from Karen…

Posted by Tony Ortega on March 16, 2014 at 07:00
    E-mail your tips and story ideas to tonyo94@gmail.com or follow us on Twitter. We post behind-the-scenes updates at our Facebook author page. Here at the Bunker we try to have a post up every morning at 7 AM Eastern (Noon GMT), and on some days we post an afternoon story at around 2 PM. After every new story we send out an alert to our e-mail list and our FB page.
    Learn about Scientology with our numerous series with experts…
    BLOGGING DIANETICS (We read Scientology’s founding text) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15,16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
    UP THE BRIDGE (Claire Headley and Bruce Hines train us as Scientologists) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12,13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40,41, 42, 43
    GETTING OUR ETHICS IN (Jefferson Hawkins explains Scientology’s system of justice) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    SCIENTOLOGY MYTHBUSTING (Historian Jon Atack discusses key Scientology concepts) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37,38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
    PZ Myers reads L. Ron Hubbard’s “A History of Man” | Scientology’s Master Spies | Scientology’s Private Dancer
  12. I think I like the quietly sarcastic Karen of her latest video best.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. If you have information as to who forged my name (Karen de la Carriere) on a loan document, which was filed with the Los Angeles County Records on October 9, 2003, please contact me.

On October 5, 2012, I filed a lawsuit against my former CPA and his company. At the crux of the dispute is a loan that my CPA made to me so that I could purchase my house in Los Angeles. I purchased the house on May 27, 1998, but to qualify for the loan, my CPA helped me qualify by giving me a $175,000 loan.

I don’t dispute that he was my CPA and business advisor and in the complaint I stated that from the time I acquired the property until April 2012, my CPA prepared my state and federal tax returns. I began doing business selling the fabulous Thomas Kinkade artworks over the internet my CPA also prepared, filed and paid my California sales taxes, and provided me with professional financial advice and planning as my accountant and financial advisor.

I attached to my lawsuit a copy of a promissory note connected with my house, which was recorded in the Los Angeles County Official Records on October 9, 2003. My CPA’s company is listed as the Trustee and R&R Trusts (also his company) is listed as the Beneficiary. My name and notarized signature are on the document. I claimed in my lawsuit that my notarized signature is a forgery and that I did not execute the promissory note, nor did I have knowledge of or give my consent for anyone to sign on my behalf, or to record the document. I discovered the forged document on or about May 1, 2012, within a few days of my CPA making a threat of foreclosure and demand for full payment on the loan.

A month later my former CPA filed a cross complaint demanding to be paid back the money he loaned to me. He denied that the document was a forgery and confirmed that he did in fact loan me the money.

The question is who then forged my signature?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/213408096/Promissory-Note-pdf

http://www.scribd.com/doc/213408772/Karen-1-Complaint-pdf
  14. Kilia Member

Karen, this trouble of yours is really screwed up.
  15. I am not an attorney, but trying to help I checked the Notary Public credentials and it all seems in order. It must have been the real Karen de la Carriere that signed that Promissory Note or the Notary would not have certified it. Her fingerprint has to be there (law in California)

16. No, in California the right thumb print is placed in the Notary Journal and not on the document. The Notary keeps the journal and is supposed to provide copies (if you have the date, name, and instrument type) for a small fee.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. That's what I meant, sorry. Her fingerprint should be on the Notary Journal. There is no way someone pretended to be Karen de la Carriere.
  18. Meet Jillian Schlesinger, 2nd generation Ex Scientology Sea Org, just escaped 1/6

• Like Like x 1
  19. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 5
  20. anon33 Member

I think John the capitalist's analysis ignored this human factor. With Sea Org less than 2,000 at flag and 80% Russian, this is a highly volatile situation. You are talking about a few hundred long time Sea Orgers away from total collapse. I believe most of the Russians thinks it couldn't go wrong with free meal and board and free visa to USA. When they find out the truth, they could disappear in no time if they can. If they are Asians, Middle Easterners, S Americans, they can disappear in no time. Russians can do that too in LA.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. rickybobby Member

I also thought about the Sochi Olympics construction fiascos when I read of David Miscavige's push to take all construction in house, rather than hiring experienced professionals.
  22. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Oh, like this guy?
    In 1999 Artur Solomonyan, an Armenian newly arrived to Los Angeles on a four-month student exchange visa, decided to take a job with the Church of Scientology. He got a grand total of $50 per week, but he stuck it out because “the church applied for my permanent residence as a special immigrant religious worker.” [see testimony below] This was unusual on Scientology's part because one of the requirements for a Religious Workers, or R-1 visa is that the applicant “have been a member of the organization for at least two years preceding your admission into the U.S.” Also, Artur got tired of the poor pay and wound up driving taxi to supplement his income while waiting for his new visa. When it didn't work out, he moved on to New York. It's not clear whether Scientology was concerned about Artur overstaying his visa or not.

Meanwhile, after Artur Solomonyan moved from Los Angeles to New York, he was living off Medicare and other scams while trying to sell military grade weapons to an FBI informant. In March of 2007 Solomonyan and six of his co-defendants were found guilty of weapons sales. They were trying to sell things like surface to air missiles as well but were arrested before any of those transactions took place.
    http://www.lisamcpherson.org/visas.htm

• Like Like x 2
  23. Random guy Member

Of course it is. He is analysing the cult from a business angle, he's an economist, not a psychiatrist. He would probably be the first to tell you his analysis is narrowly focused on the cult as a business.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  24. tinfoilhatter Member

The cult is a business. Its why is analysis is so spot on.
  25. I mostly comment here. No offense.
    Ever figure out the forgery thingie?
  26. RightOn Member

wow when is this from?
    UNREAL footage!!

so at about 3:34, she says "getting people off drugs, get them educated and not in a position that they are not able to get up the bridge, this the battle we are fighting, and that is what the ISA is all about"
    proof that the ISA= Narconon

Oh and they need to raise 3.5 mil dollars?

then holy shit.... the other person says (she talks about the Sea Orgers bringing the "purse" from the org I guess, no matter how much it is) and she says but "you have to sit there, while they go online and look up all their credit problems, so we can show them to you, so you can see that your people definitely have money. They just don't consider that they do... rest is kinda garbled.
    This is very damaging is it not? Proof of them digging into parishioner's private lives by looking into their credit online?

Can someone please snag a copy of this vid before it disappears?
    • Like Like x 1
  27. tinfoilhatter Member

"Proof of them digging into parishioner's private lives by looking into their credit online?"

Are they allowed to share that information? Are they allowed to even get that?
  28. RightOn Member

I doubt it. After all, it's a church, are they not?
    I think this vid is seriously damaging and needs to be copied, saved and exposed
  29. rickybobby Member

This was one of Tampon Cam lady's vids.
  30. RightOn Member

ahhh, I think I remember that. Can you refresh my memory?
    so was this info ever looked into?
  31. tinfoilhatter Member

yes, i too want a copy of this video for the narconon intel dump.
  32. DeathHamster Member

She doesn't say "look up all their credit problems", she says [5:48] "while we go online and look up all their credit cards so we can show them to you". Ow, that's gonna hurt!
    If it's alien, it's ours.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

From RadioPaul - YouTube:

Published on Jan 28, 2014

FOUND ONLINE RIPPED AND RE-POSTED

This is cleaned up audio version of video shot inside of a Scientology Sea Org meeting. In this video you can hear the speaker talking about how to get more money out of people. She basically is saying when people tell you they don't have more money, they do and how you can get it out of them. The cult has lied about this tactic for years and here you can not only see it is true but the Sea Org members are excited about it. This is the elite of Scientology who is headed by David Miscavige.

The YouTube comment thread is interesting...

Imma gonna hoick the audio from the video and post it around here somewhere.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. tinfoilhatter Member

How about the narconon intel dump? that would be an awesome place to post it.
    • Like Like x 1