Customize

KAY ROWE RESIGNS FROM SCIENTOLOGY

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

The Clams are having a tissy over on FaceBook right now about it!

Kay Rowe Resigns
    Saturday, 01 September 2012 12:20
    DECLARATION OF RESIGNATION FROM THE CHURCH OF DAVID MISCAVIGE (DM)

Kay Milasinovich Rowe — alias Cara Voca and Dee Harmon

Note: This is a short version of a lengthy story. For more details see my blogs: kaymilarowe.wordpress.com and scnpeace.wordpress.com.

R-Factor: I re-did my Doubt formula due to having confronted that I had not come to terms with some things, particularly, “that I can use the established/standard lines in the Church under DM to a get injustices, out-tech and off-policy activities corrected “because things have been changing for the better over the past couple of years” and the only reason I was not getting agreement on this point of view was that “those who left were not up to date”.

I am happy to announce that with the help of my trusted friends, particularly Tony, Mike, Betsy, Lisa, Scott and Janela, reading/watching of many posts on Marty’s, David’s and Steve’s Blogs, reading Amy Scobee’s Book and last but not least, and most important, re-study of applicable LRH references, my Confront of Evil has come way up and I now know with full certainty that change is not possible in the least with DM at the helm and that any apparent change is a ruse. He is a Squirrel Administrator with no faintest concept of taking responsibility for his countless destructive actions. To even think that he will change is a waste of time.

I also met/talked with OSA terminals to get my questions answered only to find their data very weak on the few they did answer. When I pointed this out in my initial Doubt Announcement, the DSA SFO tried to blow me off with threats that I am “walking a thin line” intimating that I will be declared an SP, as well as stating that my questions were “weird”. I finally had to break down and agree to another meeting, but I made it clear that I would only do so if my questions would indeed be answered. These were things I absolutely needed to know in order to do a standard Doubt formula, such as "what is the status of at least 15 notable International Church Executives", "what of the International Management Structure and the Eval Corps", "when was the last time Organization Evaluations were done" and last but not least, "what are the cold, hard statistics, aside from property acquisitions."

I persisted in my quest all the while making it very clear that there was no way I would be blown off this track having directly experienced much of what I had been reading about, but could not get confirmation that the data I was asking for would be given to me.

Finally, when it appeared I would meet with the DSA SFO to achieve this, he was not able to meet but referred me to a site (truthbetold.com) to help me with my concerns in the meantime. However, the site was loaded with outpoints, which I expressed in an e-mail to him:

“Hello Jeff,

Just wanted to get back to you having now read the postings on the site you gave me the link for.

I am going to be very blunt with you, nothing personal, here's my take...

1. My questions are being side-stepped intentionally. I am being strung along as much as possible to avoid having to confront these questions in hopes I will do something rash that warrants an SP declare thus making the answers a mute point.

2. Several of the postings are out-pointy...

a. The one from Karen Dippel, who I personally know, paid a Freeloader debt after having served 23 years in the Sea Org?!?!! You must be joking!!

b. The one from Luke Catton, who I also personally know and just so happened to have his contact data. Well I talked to him and he told me the story of how he came to write a posting under duress- threat of instant, verbal declare, which meant he would be cut off from his family by forced disconnection. Further his initial posting was edited as Kathy and Marian didn't approve it. And lastly, it was not supposed to have his real name on it.

Which leads me to...

c. Luke told me there is another one that is false on the same site from Lana Mitchell.

3. The character assassination reference goes both ways my friend. A lot of mud slinging on Marty, Mike, Haydn, David and Steve. Interesting how the most vocal "Independents" were selected out.

We seem to be at an Impasse.

So, at this stage I think it is safe for me to assume that I will never get my questions answered and will also never get my petition to COB for an International Amnesty approved.

Over to you for final judgment.

L, Kay Rowe”

More things happened in between then and now, no need to bore you with the details. Suffice it to say, it had been very cleverly worked out to avoid ever answering my questions.

That said, the bottom line is this: I am disconnecting from the Church of DM and going to be an On-Source Scientologist, connected to and supporting my friends who are of like mind no matter the hardships or consequences.

I will do everything in my power to expose the SP Acts of DM and will not cease until he is brought to justice.

This is true,

Kay Milasinovich Rowe

573182_1068799895_791330060_q.jpg
    Gary Wattman KAY ROWE HAS RESIGNED FROM THE CHRUCH

• Like Like x 11
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

Whoo hoo! Thanks OP. Love the screenshot of FB comments. Moar!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. sallysock Member

My favorite part:
    Of course, I would have preferred her threatening to expose LRH, but I like the feisty attitude.
    • Agree Agree x 6
  4. Anonymous Member

b. The one from Luke Catton, who I also personally know and just so happened to have his contact data. Well I talked to him and he told me the story of how he came to write a posting under duress- threat of instant, verbal declare, which meant he would be cut off from his family by forced disconnection. Further his initial posting was edited as Kathy and Marian didn't approve it. And lastly, it was not supposed to have his real name on it.

Which leads me to...

c. Luke told me there is another one that is false on the same site from Lana Mitchell.

Luke is the ex Narconon Arrowhead President
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Chipshotz Member

Is she a high ranked SO?
  6. Anonymous Member

Anonymous = It When A Plan Comes Together
    0.jpg

Kay Rowe and Anonymous have moar to discuss.

Anonymous will also do everything in its power to expose the crimes of DM
    Anonymous will also not cease until he is brought to justice.

Anonymous Will Find Out What Happened To Shelly Miscavige.
    • Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

She was running some FB chat stuff for the cult and I don't think she turned over the accounts.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Is this one parishioner so important that OSA Int have to be contacted about her resignation? Or is it just clam hysteria? Snap! Snap! Snap!

LOL
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

I think you answered my question :)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. The Wrong Guy Member

The Facebook group that the original post appeared in must be set to private, keeping its posts from showing up in searches. I can't find it without knowing what it's named.

I found her own Facebook page: www.facebook.com/kay.milasinovichrowe

I am a concerned, compassionate, dedicated, veteran Scientologist whose purpose is in direct alignment with the "Aims of Scientology" as originated by L Ron Hubbard, the Founder of Dianetics and Scientology. I am no longer turning a blind eye to the countless Suppressive Acts/High Crimes of David Miscavige - the so called "leader" of the Church of Scientology and will do anything in my power to Keep Scientology Working and standard technology free to be disseminated for the creation of truly free beings.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. amaX Member

the hilarity continues.
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

Her Facebook page contains a most fascinating quote:

"Never explain- -your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway."
    by Elbert Hubbard-- The Motto Book (1907)

The head-in-the-sand ostrich mode of LRH style thinking was very much a 1907 style, the life on an ocean wave, all that 50's superhero bullshit mixed with Crowley and Ouspensky and all those reincarnation fads, all the jazz.

Never explain. Never justify. Never rationalize. Reject all regular natural human instinct and regard warm memories as implants. You family doesn't matter. Your body doesn't matter. Fuck you pay me.

L Ron Hubbard through and through. Miscavige is just the dwarf in charge because he realized how gullible and head-in-sand stupid the entire clam network was, and nobody had the balls to hit the little fucker hard enough to shut his mouth for a month or two. In the meantime hundreds of families smashed apart. I hope all scientologists are proud of what they have achieved.

I don't believe they can say they have achieved ANYTHING of any value, ever.

Name one thing scientology has done for the world, apart from provide a Napoleonic slappy dwarf to laugh at.

I can think of NOTHING scientology has given to Humanity. Not ONE thing.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

"Never explain- -your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway."
    Yet this is exactly what she expects from her cult. Scientology is and has always been a case of the rules do not apply to me, just you.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

http://scnpeace.wordpress.com/2012/...ort-high-crime-report-ec-aosh-uk-and-so1-sec/

• Like Like x 3
  16. anonymous612 Member

I keep reading the title of the thread as "KARL ROVE RESIGNS FROM SCIENTOLOGY" and it's really starting to get weird.
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

With this in mind, time for a moment of comic relief...

Maybe I'm a simpleton, but somehow this never gets old for me XD
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

I got that too ^^^ LOL
  19. Anonymous Member

(the Karl Rowe thing) ^^^^
  20. Anonymous Member

Is Ms. Rowe anyhow related to Susan Rowe, annoying OT VIII Scientologist?
  21. Anonymous Member

22. Anonymous Member

Unlike LRH, Elbert was a writer. Also, no relation.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

kay-rowe.jpg

I will do everything in my power to expose the SP Acts of DM and will not cease until he is brought to justice.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Well, we're all dyed-in-the-wool SPs here... nowhere near Miscavige's league, of course ;)
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  25. inb4 all she actually ends up doing is making a few blog comments over at MartyWorld
    • Funny Funny x 5
  26. RolandRB Member

I don't think she was anybody important.
  27. Anonymous Member

28. Sonichu Moderator

Why has this not been posted yet?!?!?

• Like Like x 2
  29. JohnnyRUClear Member

L. Bert Hubbard:

elbert-hubbard.jpg

What the heck is that (original) clip from, anyway?? The crazy guy looks like Damon Wayans.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. incog712 Member

Being important in scientology and having a valid bus pass will pretty much guarantee a ride on a bus so long as one gets their important ass to the bus stop on time.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  31. RolandRB Member

These resignation letters only bite if the people are well known either as being OT VII or above or long term senior staff members with many connections. It's nice that it is happening, though, but this is more a consequence of a more significant earlier resignation.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  32. RolandRB Member

33. incog712 Member

Lots of connections do help when it comes to reaching greater numbers of cultists, though in a cult where everyone pretty much secretly hates everyone else the importance of being important is only one postulate away from being handed a toothbrush and pointed to the nearest latrine.

The Rathbuns, Cooks and others that wear their "importance" on their sleeves quickly get served up as examples of "bitter apostates", entheta that needs to be avoided at all costs. Ultimately, it's the worker bee publics, enturbulating the crap out of their OSA terminals with annoying and unanswerable questions before closing up their pocketbooks that will be doing the greatest damage.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  34. RolandRB Member

^^ it's the "closing up their pocketbooks" that will bring them down. This is happening but all the while, central government and local government departments are finding ways to funnel public money to the cult.
  35. anonysamvines Member

wonder how the vip's with deep pockets will feel on reading that letter?
  36. Anonymous Member

Confront this evil: L Ron Hubbard. Also, get new friends.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

gedditrite
  38. Tourniquet Member

"Enturbulated", if they read it at all. Then they will pay exorbitant fees for Flag Class IX Review audting to clean up their now-sullied "spaces".
    • Agree Agree x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

She could always have just asked to see a motherfucking Clear.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  40. Xenu Is Lord Member

She is listed as :
    SENIOR HONOR ROLL
    Awarded to those who have helped 100 or more people
    to become members of the IAS, or contributed to IAS
    expansion in some stellar fashion.

SENIOR HONOR ROLL OF THE IAS

Ewa Ronnquist
    Paul Rood
    Kay Rowe
    Albert Rüegg
    Hirofumi Sampei
    Franco Sanna
    Gina Santandreu

Looks like the cult lost a major donator.
    • Like Like x 5