Customize

KC protesters get sprayed by unk.- aka "CHEMICAL ATTACK" - Kansas City - Jan 16, 2010

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by anonsoulless, Jan 16, 2010.

1. TinyDancer Member

Re: KC protesters get pranked by unk.- aka "CHEMICAL ATTACK" - Kansas City - Jan 16,

Hey, this isn't a cult. We're allowed to have opinions and to disagree.

:p
  2. Herro Member

Re: KC protesters get sprayed by unk.- aka "CHEMICAL ATTACK" - Kansas City - Jan 16,

Yeah, making people smell bad. How horrifying.
  3. Anonymous Member

Re: KC protesters get sprayed by unk.- aka "CHEMICAL ATTACK" - Kansas City - Jan 16,

destroying property is illegal.
  4. anonsoulless Member

Also, the smell itself was horrifying.
  5. Boris Korczak Member

Sorry to hear that. From the other hand any asshole can go to Revenge Products, Get Revenge, Get Even, Pranks, Cool Stuff , buy a stink spray and use it. My best bet it is an action by CO$ and a result of their infantile minds production.
    I think Anonymous protests are stronger than any childish idiocy and I also believe that CO$ is on its way out of existance.
    Stay safe.
    BK
  6. exOT8Michael Member

Take Febreze to raids guise.

;-P

SIGN:

OUR PROTESTS SMELL GOOD BUT
    SOMETHING STINKS IN SCIENTOLOGY
  7. anonsoulless Member

I'm probably going to buy several tyvek suits and gas masks for next time.
  8. Lorelei Member

Probably coincidental, but along with the bizarre behavior in Sydney and the Stank Attack in KC, some Anons I correspond with have also reported oddities related to attempted account access at Facebook, Yahoo mail, YouTube. The timing of these attempted intrusions is more suspicious than the idea that some bored person might try to access someone else's account; we all know that there is no shortage of bored folks out there willing to try dictionary cracks to try and get passwords, or to try to guess them. When several Anons report MULTIPLE accounts being screwed with on the same day, and that these attempted intrusions occurred while KC was getting slimed and Sydney had the kissing bandit stealing mobile phones, it might behoove us all to be more careful.

I'd consider adding the strange attempts at intimidation and prolonged aggression at the ATL NarCONon, but, as far as I know, that sort of craziness is par for the course. I know that previous protests have either been dead boring, or spiced up with The Red Druggie Van sightings or butthurt "students" popping out to rant for a while...before calming down and taking fliers. I don't think lumping that in as part of a pattern would serve any good purpose.

It's been said before, but cornered, wounded animals are often the most vicious, and the cult is a cornered, wounded animal. It WILL try to bite.

There is obviously no point in being paranoid, but there's no harm in the old "forewarned is forearmed" credo, nor in being careful to never leave an Anon behind when vacating a protest site, watching your stuff carefully during protests, watching out for strange cars stalking your cars when leaving the protest, not spilling all your personal details to new people who suddenly pop up to protest (esp. if your cell has experienced declining numbers for a while) and asking in a friendly fashion just how they found out about the protests and why they were motivated to come out and protest IRL, and basically not tolerating any bizarre behavior from random strangers that looks like it might escalate into an incident.

It is all too possible that desperate True Believers might up the ante and continue to find new aggressive ways to try to harm or cause problems for protesters; since incidents have dwindled a bit since the initial protests, I suspect some protesters might have gotten a wee bit complacent about protecting themselves and their identities, which will only make it easier for some crazed Super Saiyan Scienos to leap out of the shrubberies all a-glow with Elron fervor to hassle someone or attempt to conk them over the heads with a rock or swipe signs or cameras or just be a buttwart in general.

In short, you lose nothing if you decide to be a bit more vigilant, compared to what is possible (and what we have seen happen to other critics & Anons) when you aren't vigilant enough.
  9. PodPeople Member

Anon gas masks sounds lulzy. So, just wondering, has anyone today checked with area businesses to see if perps captured on camera?
  10. themadhair Member

I must be unable to read the title of this thread and the subsequent whining from the affected faggots. Actually I can read just fine and you are talking out of your cake-hole here.

It is pathetic when the cult hype shit and it is equally pathetic here. So hurry up and r2-45 already. Request a cremation too while you are at it.
  11. anonsoulless Member

I don't think anybody did an inappropriate amount of whining.
  12. never Member

In the golden age of protesting, we had two anons that wore gas masks, it wasn't lulzy, it was sexy as hell.
  13. Mutante Member

Gas Mask Girl - Encyclopedia Dramatica
  14. Herro Member

Seconded. TD, you know you're my little aussie beauty and I love ya, but you're way off the mark on this one.
  15. PodPeople Member

So, just wondering, has anyone today checked with area businesses to see if perps captured on camera?
  16. Fuckeye Member

You said that already.
  17. PodPeople Member

Yes, I did.
    Yes, I did.
    Because some businesses still use older models (security, cameras) and swipe (erase) after a day or two.
  18. Re: KC protesters get pranked by unk.- aka "CHEMICAL ATTACK" - Kansas City - Jan 16,

Since when?

I thought that you ware all part of the same cabal of Something Awful goons.
  19. Puddin_Tame Member

pffft moralfag
  20. eddieVroom Member

I've seen no evidence posted that convinces me this is not their normal odor. [/HERRO]
  21. marlysfan Member

Re: KC protesters get pranked by unk.- aka "CHEMICAL ATTACK" - Kansas City - Jan 16,

I wasn't there (left the protest early), but that sounds exactly like what happened. Fucking Newton.
  22. Anonymous Member

Feh. Any use of chemicals on a protest group with malicious intent is illegal, especially if it's an unknown chemical that could result in adverse health effects. It IS a chemical attack, which thanks to our Patriot Act, may be considered a terrorist act.

Gitmo, anyone?
  23. pedrofcuk Member

You been sprayed by Freewinds ooze by the sound of it!
  24. Anonymous Member

Or Kristie Alley's sweat harvested from her plentiful rolls.
  25. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Or from her vagoo but that would kill off a third of the world....

Sorry KC Anons you got sprayed. It is too bad that I am a distance away or I'd assist. What makes matters worse is there isn't scifag activities around my neck of the pond. Still, my thoughts and respect goes out to you all. Hope to attend one day soon!
  26. terryeo2 Member

Report to police? Check nearby security footage?

Don't sleep on this one KC
  27. Herro Member

They've already said that they are unwilling to file a police report.
  28. Anonymous Member

HAHA...

Dear Police/FBI.

We were standing on the sidewalk trolling this church.. and someone drove by and threw a smelly liquid on us. Sure we didn't get any information and you'll never be able to find this [strike]prankster[/strike] terrorist. JUSTICE MUST BE DONE!!!

Regards,
    Bawwwwfag & Lil'Wuss
  29. anonsoulless Member

My thoughts exactly.
  30. Anonymous Member

^^^ Fail.

The police would have been happy to take this report, and maybe get security video footage to investigate. For all you know, this could have been part of a string of chemical throwing incidents. Nobody was hurt this time, but who knows what might happen next time?
  31. H e r r o Member

LOL.

WWPer,

Whether you act decisively, overreact or decline to act you will be ridiculed and second-guessed.

Looks like you get to play grown-up and make your own decisions.
  32. StrangeOne Member

gent Funk on the case...oh wait i meant Funks wife i forgot she is the actual mayor. Im sure lurch and ugly could smoke the villians out into the open
  33. Anonymous Member

Welcome to WWP, captain obvious.
  34. anonsoulless Member

Hey look, a local who never comes to protest!
  35. xenubarb Member

36. Anonymous Member

news-graphics-2007-_638785a.jpg

Goodnight, sweet prince
  37. MeganonOT8 Member

He too, must be waiting for spring or summer :D...
  38. anonsoulless Member

lol, topical humor. Good work anon.
  39. MeganonOT8 Member

how 'bout we use chalk tech!? XD
  40. JohnnyRUClear Member

ITT: the specimens respond to stimuli.