Customize

KCMO - March 14th

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by never, Feb 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. never Member

KCMO - March 14th

Bring your party hats! Same time, same place as always.

11am - 39th and Main.

If anyone has a boombox and is able to attend, please let us know!
  2. Anonyneko Member

Re: KCMO - March 14th

FYI, the ugly yellow van was spotted at the construction site across from the KC Ballet Center on Broadway.
  3. never Member

Kitty cat! Where has you been?
  4. AnonLawyer Member

If I don't work on that date, I'll be more than willing to bring my boobox with me.
  5. never Member

So who all is coming? I need a general idea of a headcount, as I am making delicious caek!
  6. A.Non Hubbard Member

omg caek for Cokey McSnortfuck's birthday!
  7. AnonLawyer Member

AYE...

Count Mou In.

I'll Bring Bottle Waters...
  8. RobertPaulson Member

I'll be there. See ya then!
  9. RobertPaulson Member

Time? 1:00?
  10. anonwolf77 Member

:confused:I might come if i can since im only 14 but ill hav friends wit me....maybe. wait can i bring my skull mask? i'll wear my jamicain wig too.
  11. never Member

11am :D 39th and Man.
  12. AnonLawyer Member

Feel free to bring any type of mask you wish to wear.

Scientology does not consider teenagers as a threat... YET TEENAGERS ARE THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY and The World.
  13. RavenEyes Member

Why are you guise still at the old junky org and not at P&L?
  14. AnonLawyer Member

I was told that the new org isn't quite the ideal location to picket... but who knows, I might just go over there later on. The more places we protest... the more people informed.

By the way, my work schedule changed... so i probably won't make it on Saturday. I'll talk to my supervisor later this morning to see if she lets me change it.

I'll be out there Friday and Sunday. On Friday 12pm - 1:30 and Sunday 11am - 8pm
  15. anonwolf77 Member

do i have make a sign?
  16. never Member

Because the old junky org gets more traffic, plus, afiak they aren't exactly settled in to the Ideal Org on Grand yet.

If you want to, feel free, but it's not required. We usually have extra signs to go around, but the Anon who brings them won't be joining us tomorrow. Regardless, maschine and I can probably scrape together some signs from past raids. There's always fliers to hand out too :)
  17. AnonLawyer Member

Yesterday was a total win. nothing but positive feedback from the public and many questions asked and answered. honks and thumbs up are always a good thing.

Same thing happen when I went over the Org's side; they threaten to call the cops on me.. (UUUUUghhh, scary) this time i didn't laugh, instead I got a little bit pissed. But anyways... I had fun.

Sunday can have the same outcome.
  18. RavenEyes Member

I drove by Grand the other day and it looked kinda bustling. Maybe some other group had borrowed conference room space? Dunno. Good luck tomorrow. I can't be there in person, but will be there in spirit.
  19. never Member

Sunday? You mean SATURDAY? Cuz, that's when we're raiding. That is, today.

URGENT!

My fucking laptop is borked and I couldn't make any CDs. I *think* someone is bringing a boombox, someone needs to burn relevant musics and bring it today!
  20. AnonLawyer Member

Well on my last post I announced that I wasn't going to be able to make it Saturday, instead I would be raiding Friday and Sunday. Sorry peeps... Besst Of luck for Today.

Boombox could have been provided by mou... but no can do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.