Customize

Kelly Preston using Jett's death to pimp Shriver event

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by muldrake, Jul 8, 2009.

1. muldrake Member

Kelly Preston using Jett's death to pimp Shriver event

Kelly Preston to Break Silence About Losing Her Son - Kelly Preston : People.com

This is just disgusting, but not at all disappointing from a cultist like Preston. "Hi I let my kid die because I'd rather worship a dead drug addict than believe in medicine." I see absolutely no reason Preston should be recognized as a role model.
  2. Snake Member

Re: Kelly Preston using Jett's death to pimp Shriver event

I think you are being way too brash about this.
  3. Anonymous Member

A loss that was preventable....
  4. fitch2000 Member

"Preston will be joined on a panel titled "Grief & Resilience" by Elizabeth Edwards and actress Susan St. James – two other prominent women who have lost sons. "Their goal is, 'If I can help one other woman through this then it will be worth it,' " says Shriver."

WTH? Did anyone tell Shriver how low grief is on the tone scale? I can only imagine the bullshit that will come out of Preston's mouth. I wonder if she will still be pitching Hubbard's "Clear Mind, Clear Body " crap? And LYING about her son's condition.
  5. mrfyde Member

One thing I noticed the article did not mention was Scientology. That is pretty rare, I think almost every time I have seen an article on this type of subject that includes a celb scilon there is a small box in the corner that tells more about Scientology.

It isn't enough to suggest that either she or John Travolta are about to blow but we should have a good idea after the event.
  6. bAnon Member

Patience is a muscle.

Coming to 'terms' with death is hard enough, let alone as a celebrity. Just imagine how tough it must be when you have to defer to LRH policy....
  7. Re: Kelly Preston using Jett's death to pimp Shriver event

I'm almost inclined to wait until after the "event" to send 'poons. Who knows how she will react or behave that will warrant any backlash from us.

I'll be sending gen. info on what Preston is involved with, but bracing for epic fail before unleashing our manpower is probably the better course of action. That's just me though.
  8. mongrel Member

^^^^^^^^^^PAY ATTENTION TO THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is NOT a sci event. If it were an autism or medical event that would be completely different. But this one is about "grief". Unleashing a barrage of accusations when we don't know what she'll say will just make us look like moonbats. Of course, let the poons fly if she makes an asshat out of herself.

/flexing my patience muscle
  9. Herro Member

Well I doubt she sees it that way. Hold off on the rage until we actually knows what she says. I'm sure her grief and sorrow are legit.
  10. LocalSP Member

^^^I'm inclined to agree^^^
  11. Mutante Member

Jelq it.
  12. Smurf Member

I would be nice to see a femanon attend the Conference and ask Preston about why they turned their back on their son when John Travolta eventually admitted to that Jett was autistic and had been treated with anti-convulsion medication.

Registration Information
  13. Re: Kelly Preston using Jett's death to pimp Shriver event

If anybody IS sending early 'poons to Shriver and the event coordinators, give more emphasis to how grief and death are viewed in Scientology rather than all the extra details that aren't necessarily involved with something like this. I was just looking over my email and realized how dumb it sounded and edited out the parts that didn't matter, so I thought I'd just add that on as well.
  14. Avery1 Member

Ya let's hear what she has to say first before we poon anything.
  15. Shinythings Member

I'd hit her
  16. ALLANON Member

It or her?

Or both?
  17. CLOCKSHIT Member

This ^^^^

She is not a role model!!!!
    I let my son die in a bathroom with a Scilon guard, whoopeeshit!!!
  18. Re: Kelly Preston using Jett's death to pimp Shriver event

This could be very damaging to the cult. Relationships where the couple lose a child have a high rate of separation/divorce. If she speaks publicly about this, depending on what she says, it may drive a wedge between them. One of them might blow as a result (if they haven't already).
  19. Anonymous Member

Hmmmm, isn't their appearance on a "Grief" panel a bit of a slap in the face to COS or not?
    This may be a good thing? If they publicly talk about their grief and what they went through and what they are going throug, is't that more or less bad looking for COS??

AND anyone buying a ticket? Have to but them before July 1th!
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Ann O'Nymous Member

22. xenubarb Member

"Had been" is the key. JT admitted the kid suffered "deathlike seizures" several times a week. How could they possibly justify that? Liver damage from the drug he was on?

THEY PUT HIM ON THE FUCKING PURIF as a child! Levels of niacin toxic to adults would surely do damage to a small kid.

And what about Preston's own "diagnosis" of Kawasaki Syndrome? How the fuck can she explain that a disease that doesn't cause seizures and doesn't affect adolescents somehow affected her 16 year old kid?

Fucking assclown Scientologists think they know better than medical science! (of course, "environmental toxins" is more in keeping with CCHR fearmongering than autism, which doesn't exist in their stupid little alternate universe)
  23. Mutante Member

Leave them alone to grieve.
  24. anon555 Member

on the one hand, she's got a right to talk about her son's death. moonbat or not, she's still a grieving parent. but i think someone needs to call her out on the fact that she belongs to an organization (cchr in particular) that wants to prevent grieving parents from getting the help they desperately need (counseling, therapy even medication if necessary).
  25. muldrake Member

My objection is to presenting this imbecile as a role model of any sort. If anything, she is a reverse role model and an example of how *not* to keep your kid alive. Anyone has a right to grieve the death of a child. That doesn't mean they have the right to be canonized.
  26. Ann O'Nymous Member

You must be joking.
  27. Obi-Wan-anon Member

Actually, it's Scientology that is the "environmental toxin".

Guaranteed to deplete your savings, separate you from your loved ones, and eventually kill you or drive you to suicide.
  28. WMAnon Member

THIS.
  29. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Agreed on that! Its rich to see her talk about stuff she knows nothing about...
  30. Re: Kelly Preston using Jett's death to pimp Shriver event

Have to admit I was abit taken back from this also but I agree a little.

Kelly can't use sympathy for her sons death to promote $cifaggotry.. It's obvious she's grieving by trying to continually justify her previous actions. If she stopped to realize $ci is bullshit she'd probably have a nervous breakdown..

John Travolta apparently is a recluse right now gaining a shit ton of weight. I feel for the dude. No one is suffering due to their own actions like these two... I am hoping John fucking leaves. Co$ retarded belief structure failed to live up to it's promises with John and Jett.

Raeg is understandable.. but a father losing his only son before his 18th birthday. I don't ever want to know what that feels like.

tl;dr.

Don't let Kelly use Jett's death to push BS propaganda...
    John's in shambles... brainstorm on how we may help him see the light and gtfo
    Leave John to grieve.
    Play tiny violin.
  31. Mutante Member

Tee hee!
  32. another123 Member

Ohhh, that's what Hubbard meant by 'clearing the planet'. He just failed to mention he was planning to clear earth of all Homo Novi.
  33. Sponge Member

Associated Press, via ABC Action News reports......
    Kelly Preston: 'Too soon' to talk about losing son | 6abc.com - 8/28/09 - Philadelphia News - 6abc.com

34. Anonymous Member

35. Anonymous Member

Leave them alone to jelq.
  36. amaX Member

Bullshit. The lingering impact of Shriver's Uncle Teddy Kennedy's death will overshadow Preston's cult crap.

Preston needs to find an event where she'll be the main attraction so the cult can try to get good PR.
  37. auchraw Member

After all that it now appears she won't. Oh well, perhaps there will be a next time.
  38. Sponge Member

I suppose just about anything will overshadow most cult crap most of the time.
    Unless one searches specifically on Google News for "scientology" and/or the D-list persons in question, it just doesn't generally feature a great deal in the mainstream media as much as some seem to think it does.
  39. Skeptic1337 Member

Wait, some one is using Jett "Bathtub king" Travoltas death to further their own agenda?

Say it aint so!!!!!!

lern2socialjustice
    lern2takeoverbahamas
    kelleyprestonistehbitch
  40. Mutante Member