Customize

KFI 640 Kennedy & Suits doing a thing on Jett right now

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Relyt, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Relyt Member

KFI 640 Kennedy & Suits doing a thing on Jett right now

Anyone living in the Socal area who can pick up KFI, listen in. Or go to http://www.kfi640.com and listen in on live stream.
  2. Relyt Member

Re: KFI 640 Kennedy & Suits doing a thing on Jett right now

They're talking to someone who had experience in Scientology. They were forcing her husband to leave her for taking medication.
  3. Relyt Member

Scientologist on the phone is claiming Scientologists are encouraged to take medication for problems. PR shit.
  4. kitfisto Member

HOLY SHIT THESE PEOPLE ARE FULL OF SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEAR EM A NEW ASSHOLE (insert goatse here)
  5. Relyt Member

LOL... they just said:

"Steve Jobs is not dying. He's skinny, and you know what that means.... he's a Scientologist"
  6. kitfisto Member

lol i caught that too
  7. Re: KFI 640 Kennedy & Suits doing a thing on Jett right now

They made all kinds of Scientology jokes, that was awesome. They podcast here if anyone's interested in re-listening.
  8. i'mglib Member

Cool, thanks. Sorry I missed it, but I'll listen to the podcast. I have been calling KFI all day trying to get them to cover the Riverside meeting, but they never seem interested in COS (even though the supervisors are the same guys who picketed with John and Ken).

Anyway, at least Kennedy and Suits are doing it which is great. The big shows, like Bill Handel and John and Ken won't touch COS for some reason.
  9. Snake Member

Sent some good harpoons and hopefully they will do some more tomorrow night
  10. Relyt Member

Supposedly, Bill Handel is friends with Scientologists, and lets his sympathy override his criticism, like many people who are friends with Scientologists do. It's completely understandable, imo.

I don't know about John & Ken, though. Although, they did report on the first worldwide protest, and mentioned that one of Anonymous' main goal is to revoke Scientology of their tax exemption status because they believe that they are unlawfully and unfairly tax exempt.
  11. muldrake Member

It's a selection bias. If you're friends with a Scientologist, and you say anything critical of Scientology, you either won't be friends with that Scientologist long, or they won't be a Scientologist long. If the cult knows they're connected to you, they're going to be ordered to "handle or disconnect," meaning get you to stop your criticism, or disconnect from you completely.

Therefore, most of the people who can credibly say they're friends with a Scientologist are not going to be critical of Scientology, ever.
  12. Oswald2001 Member

Being 'friends' with a $cilon is telling....to say the least.

It's like being 'friends' with an SS member. Creepy.

A lot of people are 'friends' only for the advantage, real or perceived, that they think they may get by being in some kind of relationship with them.

Networking, basically.

Hollywood is largely a giant group of users and abusers.

That's why $cilons fit right in.