Customize

Khazakstan vs. Narconon

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Old Bomber, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Old Bomber Member

Khazakstan vs. Narconon

Front page of Êàçàõñòàíñêèé èíôîðìàöèîííûé ïîðòàë zakon.kz 14 June, 2010

In Pavlodar trial over the head of Social Rehabilitation Center Narconon.

According to the investigation, it illegally treated patients with drug addiction.
    In addition, the organization was suspected of close links with the center of "Dianetics",to promote the teaching of the church "Scientology".

At this, according to police, said religious literature confiscated during the search, as well as more than 1000 files on patients classified as "Confidential" and about 200 packages of illicit drugs in Kazakhstan. But the director of "Narconon" appeared before the court only for illegal business activities. The Centre has worked without a license, and money for treatment is tagged as donations of addicts and alcoholics. One course of "purification" addicts treated at 300 thousand tenge. In just a few months of profit public fund amounted to about six million tenge, say police.

Yo! Davie; the Russian bear want's to play again!!
  2. RightOn Member

Re: Khazakstan vs. Narconon

Niicccccce!!
    Go Khazakstan!!!
  3. Sponge Member

4. s6xs6xs6x Member

I wounder if Borat will be covering this?
  5. Old Bomber Member

Don't know how to direct link, tell me how and I'll go get it.

Old Bomber
  6. Re: Khazakstan vs. Narconon

Since Kazakstahn is a little obscure for most of us, I think the big question here is how, and if, we can use any of the information that comes of this to combat Narconon in other countries.

Perhaps the Kazahk authorities will be more prone to seizing releasing material, that would otherwise not see the light of day in countries?
  7. Sponge Member

Well, is there a link to the story on the front page? There looks to be nothing much else but article links there.

Either....
    a) right click on the article link and copy the shortcut(link) then paste it into a post here.
    or
    b) click the link and when you're on the article page, copy what's in your browser adressbar and paste it into a post here.
  8. mnql1 Member

Here is the direct link for this article, which is actually dated October 24, 2009 and was translated in the OP of the thread about this story:

Ïàâëîäàðå íà÷àëñÿ ñóä íàä ðóêîâîäèòåëåì ñîöèàëüíî-ðåàáèëèòàöèîííîãî öåíòðà «Íàðêîíîí» | Èíôîðìàöèîííûé ïîðòàë ZAKON.KZ

This is a snapshot of the article, with the date circled:

[IMG]
  9. JohnnyRUClear Member

I just hope his mankini covers him.
  10. Jinkii Member

there wont be any more Borat, he is too recognizable, like dennis pennis before him once the character becomes known the chances of any future appearances are reduced.
    also Khazakhstan is an independent nation, they swapped the USSR for some lunatic who changed the name of one weekday and a month to his own, im not sure one nutjob slapping down another is something to cheer about, <insert special olympics joke here>