Customize

Kirstie Alley Back on Dancing With the Stars Part II

Discussion in 'Kirstie Alley' started by RightOn, Sep 25, 2012.

1. RightOn Member

Here we go again!
    Krusty Alien is dancing with her 'ol partner again on DWTS.
    Guess the first one was last night.
    I think Maks will have an easier season this year since she isn't as heavy.
    Daily Mail did a write up.
    Many exploitable pics! Especially the of of him dragging Krusty across the floor.
    Also shows her out with a "mystery man" for dinner.
    edited- that mystery man was her best friend

I would put the pics here, but Image shack makes you sign uo now, no way of getting around it?
    Can no longer just get the forum code? :(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...im-AND-host-Tom-Bergeron-season-premiere.html

Discuss!

The video
    • Like Like x 1
  2. RightOn Member

I also thought Carie Ann Kiss- Ass was ass kissing once again.
    She said " you have the most beautiful, sensual quality when you dance, you tell the story with your full body......"
    Oh come on! Did she watch the same person dance as I did?
    I still think Krusty looks tubby too
  3. Anonymous Member

Only disabling javascript for that site in your browser lets you get the code without signing up.
  4. RightOn Member

wow thanks
  5. Anonymous Member

perhaps now would be a great time to mention in comments about lawsuits she is currently named in
    lol
  6. RightOn Member

I wonder if her popularity *cough* has dropped since last year's show in the eyes of the general public?
    The clams are really going to have to do double time posting fake comments and voting!
  7. another123 Member

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. anon walker Moderator

LOL!
  9. RightOn Member

thanks for cracking me up today!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. RightOn Member

just wanted to mention, in the vid, right before he goes to drag her, you can tell he really yanks her to drag her, because the top of her goes way up in the air before the drag starts. It just looks gosh dern awful I tell yah!
    freeze the frame right at about 0:53-0:54
  11. JohnnyRUClear Member

So now she's a drag queen? Or just a drag?
    • Funny Funny x 3
  12. RightOn Member

nah, JT still holds that spot
    *cue in pic from Hairsparay*

She's just bloody awful
  13. Anonymous Member

14. Anonymous Member

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. mojo Member

eeewww eeewww eewwww...please post a warning before you put up graphic unsuitable photos....:eek:
  16. Kilia Member

I didn't watch DWTS..I wonder how Bristol Palin did?
  17. The Wrong Guy Member

<-- has never wondered about that, and never will
    • Agree Agree x 3
  18. Anonymous Member

The poop on those love beads is probably still moist.
  19. Anonymous Member

WARNING!!!!! warning!!!!!
    Krustie Alien on 20/20 tonight, getting interviewed by Baba Wawa.
  20. promo of Kirstie snorting cocaine off a dianetics book? Creative edit? Holy shi*.

Let the LULZ commence.
  21. The Wrong Guy Member

John Travolta Is The Love Of Kirstie Alley's Life | Dlisted

Who knew that all this time Kristie "Third Wheel" Alley has been waiting in the wings, wishing for the day when John Travolta would finally shave Kelly Preston off of his face and pick her as his new beard. On tonight's 20/20 (via Radar), Kirstie tells Barbara Walters that contrary to popular belief, Krispy Kreme isn't the true love of her life, John Travolta is.

Kirstie says that she fell seriously in love with John while shooting the first Look Who's Talking movie and she never tried to beard him, because she was married at the time to Parker Stevenson. Kirstie says that she wanted to leave Parker and run away with John, but she resisted the urge. In between shooting the second Look Who's Talking movie and the third one, John married his lifelong beard Kelly Preston. Kirstie still considers John the love of her life, but she's happy to be his main fruit fly and cherishes all the time they spend together (aka having a kiki in the Scientology bath house.)

Poor Kirstie. Why isn't Kirstie the one on People Magazine talking about her "miracle baby"? Why isn't Kirstie the one giving John choreographed kisses on the red carpet? Why isn't Kirstie the one holding hands with John in staged photo-ops? Why is it that bitch Kelly Preston? Why didn't John choose her? Oh, Kirstie, always the fag hag, never the beard.

I don't mean to disrespect Kelly Preston's bearding skills, because she is a world-class beard, but Kirstie Alley would've been better. Kirstie would've gladly and loudly lied to everyone about how she gets it on with John all the time and he really knows how to work that dick on her cooch like a real heterosexual. Kirstie would've laid it on extra thick during staged public displays of affection on the red carpet. And every time John came home crying because another massage therapist ran away from his hungry, hungry b-hole, Kirstie would've made him feel better by making him a big pot of cake batter soup with cookie dough bits in it. Then Kirstie would've put on Auntie Mame and let John recite all of Rosalind Russell's lines. She'd gladly take Vera's lines. That's a beard to the end right there. Oh well, it's John Travolta's loss!

From www.dlisted.com/2012/11/02/john-travolta-love-kirstie-alleys-life
  22. anon walker Moderator

This is one trap I won't take fashion advice from...RuPaul, any day. He'd make me look faaabulous. This guy could only fail to improve my affect.
  23. Mr. Magoo Member

:D I am loving those people at Dlisted more and more.
  24. The Wrong Guy Member

KIRSTIE ALLEY: COCAINE, SCIENTOLOGY, NON-GAY TRAVOLTA, DEAD SWAYZE & ME! - The National Enquirer

By DICK SIEGEL, NATIONAL ENQUIRER web editor

KIRSTIE ALLEY talks the talk, BUT does she WALK the walk? COCAINE! Crazy love with TRAVOLTA and SWAYZE! XENU!

In a series of what some may call “search engine optimization” everyone’s favorite yo-yo dieting Scientologist has been making slow news days HOT! HOT! HOT! with Xenu-lovin’ interviews here, there and everywhere. Yes, she has a book to promote.

Yakking away on ET, the “Fat Actress” said her excessive cocaine use back in the day nearly claimed her life. "I thought I was going to overdose almost every time," Alley admitted.

"I would snort the coke, then I would sit there, I'd take my pulse -- 'I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying.' Who would keep doing it?"

Alley told the soft-soap newser she freed herself from the cocaine addiction when a pal prompted her to read “Dianetics”— the key Scientology tract penned by sci-fi hack and Scientolo creator L. Ron Hubbard.

"Somehow I got through (it), and I thought either (Scientology) is the world's biggest scam, or I thought this is how I am going to get rid of this hideous compulsion," she elaborated.

The “Dancing with the Stars” favorite, who is currently ballyhooing HER new book, “The Art of Men,” recently dropped two other tidbits designed to sell the book.

Alley now claims to have had secret “affairs” (kissing only) with a hetero John Travolta and the late Patrick Swayze.

Kirstie told ABC News’ veteran warhorse Barbara Walters she had a super-secret double probation affair with Swayze when they lensed the TV movie “North and South.”

She claims Swayze wanted Alley to get a divorce from her then-husband Parker Stevenson (“The Hardy Boys”!) and marry him -- but she didn't want to destroy Swayze's marriage with Lisa Niemi.

After her “fling” with Swayze, Alley did “Look Who’s Talking” with John Travolta – and GUESS WHAT?

Kirstie called Travolta, a fellow Scientologist, as “the greatest love of my life.”

In the chit -chat with Walters, Kristie tried to dismiss repeated allegations that Travolta is gay, saying “I know John. With all my heart and soul, he’s not gay.

“I think it’s some weird way, in Hollywood, if someone gets big enough and famous enough, and they’re not out doing drugs and they’re not womanizing, what do you say about them?”

THIS IS WHAT YOU SAY: Kirstie remains committed to pushing her book and since kicking cocaine and embracing Xenu, an alien god, remains a firm practitioner of yo-yo dieting.

From www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/kirstie-alley-cocaine-scientology-non-gay-travolta-dead-swayze-me