Customize

Kirstie Alley had a Gastric Bypass!

Discussion in 'Kirstie Alley' started by eddieVroom, May 8, 2011.

1. Natter Bored Member

If she changed her website to "Organic Lesbians", she'd probably get more hits.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. RightOn Member

so would we lol
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. COREarg Member

If this is true...Kirstie deserve to be melted on boiling lipo fat.
    For liar!
  5. Zak McKracken Member

fwiw, I hope she hasn't had this surgery.
    (yet, anyway)

Gastric bypass works best with effective therapy and behavior modification.

Kirstie's obviously not getting effective help, and from everything reported she's very far in denial (and not making steps to modify her behavior significantly). Its a major surgical procedure, and has far reaching life-changing effects. Not the sort of thing you should do on a "whim". Or without full support and engagement in it.

When she's OFF the imaginary diet programs (Both "Organic Liasons" and "Forgot to Eat") and out of Scientrollogy, and getting professional help from doctors whose M.D. didn't come from Sequoia, this sort of procedure might be something to consider. At the present time, its just "one more bad idea" on top of a slew of other bad ideas. No, I don't wish "major, elective surgery" on someone who's not in a position to benefit from it.

[fag=moral]
    Even for the lulz. :/
    [/fag]
    • Like Like x 6
  6. RightOn Member

yikes a bit harsh
    chill
    I think she will get enough back flack if this turns out to be true
    How successful do you think Orgasmic Lemurs is going to be if this comes out? ummmm not very
    and the bad publicity can really put a damper on her new imaginary career
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Zak McKracken Member

I hope the lemurs can escape, and wish them the best success in their future endeavors.

55478662.jpg

Katie may be a lost cause, but I have not given up on the lemurs <3.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Anonymous Member

FP1773-FIGHT-CLUB-soap.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  10. How have I missed that one? lol
    • Like Like x 1
  11. subgenius Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ME TOO^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    spread
  12. Anonymous Member

I lost that 60lbs. about 6-7 yrs ago. Since then, I've put back 5lbs. because that's where my body feels healthiest.
    After several months of working on losing that weight, all that self-discipline, moderation and exercise simply ended up becoming a life-long habit.
    Many people miss out on that when they go the surgery route.

People have a tendency to not value things that come easily as much as they would something they literally had to work their fucking ass off for.

^ THIS ^

I do hope Kirstie does lose the weight, but for the sake of the health of anyone she might have an influence on, I hope she does it responsibly.
  13. subgenius Member

trufax
    2 things come to mind
    1. A stop smoking program a while back clearly indicated that they would not let you "gift" the program to someone else. Makes sense in the context of what you're saying.
    2. Elvis Costello (and probably others) would fight the labels/promoters, etc. giving away free tickets. Not to be elitist, cruel, selfish, but because who do you want to play to (especially in the front rows), people who are there only because they got freebies, or people who are there because they want to be, and shelled out their own money to do so?
  14. tippytoe Member

^^^^
    One of my all time faves! "McGlib" -- LOL!
    • Like Like x 1
  15. subgenius Member

looking for the "magic bullet" that takes no work
    yeah, you can hypnotize me to nirvana
    weird phenomenon=the harder something a worthy goal is
    the more rewarding is its acheivement
    otherwise basketball nets would be 3 feet off the ground
  16. subgenius Member

conan is god
  17. Its clear that Kristy has a face work an Gastric bypass she is NOT a sz 4 maybe a 14 she should've lie about it that's what gets me she's a beautiful women but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see she has had comesmic surgery an gastric bypass Kristy STOP ALL the LIES it makes me sick ok thx....
  18. Ogsonofgroo Member

Sew her mouth shut, bestest thing evar, makink her stomach smaller does nothing if you cannot stop the flow of grease into her gaping maw. Scientology, sure has helped you a lot Ms. Fatty-Alley, epitome of 'whale', oh yeah. My opinion, fuck you culty-Kirsty, just another digusting example of what scientology creates, just fucking icky-poo imho.
    \
    ugh.

(My sincerest apologies to the ocean's whales, no offense meant by making such analogies and comparisons of beautiful big ancient animals, to a crass example of a spoiled mind.... sorry Flipper...)
    • Like Like x 1