Customize

Kirstie Alley Will Win DWTS, Thanks to Scientology

Discussion in 'Kirstie Alley' started by Optimisticate, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Optimisticate Member

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/kirstie-alley-will-win-dwts-thanks-to-scientology

2. Smurf Member

I don't think that's going to happen. She's got more critics than Scientology friends. It's going to take a concerted effort by her critics to call him & vote for the other dancer so we can send Fat Asstress home.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Years later, old Tommy Davis will say:

"If Kirstie Alley did not win at DWTS, then Scientology did not help her, thus Scientology doesn't work. The truth of the matter is, Kirstie has won at DWTS."
    • Like Like x 5
  4. Anonymous Member

I wonder what "favors" they did to get this plug?
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/40200344/ns/today-entertainment/
  5. Smurf Member

Kirstie's already posted the call-in number to vote for her.. 1-800-868-3411 - "tune in tomorrow on ABC to DWTS to watch Boo and I trip the light fantastic...Trip NOT being the operative word....oh, and VOTE...alot....hehe"

"Boo and I have our VOTING # for DWTS.... It will be this # the whole season.... 1 800 868 3411 .... or 1 800 VOTE 4 11 ..appreciate ur VOTES"

"Dancing on that stage is exhilarating!!!! Can't wait to perform for you.... It will be our honor to try and dazzle you!!! Woo hoo!!! So excited.... !!! My Chili. Peppers fly in tonight to be at the show tomorrow... Life feels pretty beautiful right this minute.. Thankful"

http://twitter.com/kirstiealley
  6. i'mglib Member

It seems to me that the thing to do would be to vote for the people likely to be at bottom, so that Kirstie will fall below the others at the bottom. Voting for obvious winners won't help.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. All that dancing might stimulate her craving for food. I hope, I hope.
  8. Anonymous Member

Sounds like Maksim is going to what all the celebs that can't dance do.. let the celebs do some minimal dance steps while the pro kicks up the dance floor.

"Good night @kirstiealley .... YOU'RE READY! Just do your thing and I'll do the rest ;)! Best believe....WE'RE GONNA ROCK TOMORROW!"

That'll work with the judges for the first 2 weeks...
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Optimisticate Member

This is going to be better than Godzilla vs. Megalon.

I hope the fragile and quite wet geography of CA can make it through this.

Now to counteract VFTW.
  10. subgenius Member

My prediction: she will pull a groin muscle.

It won't be hers but it will still be painful.

(Steps back for your punch lines)
    • Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. RightOn Member

I think I might pull a groin muscle laughing
    • Like Like x 3
  12. anonsoldier Member

Anonymous has broken Time magazine, Fox News, and about a billion other polls. Honestly, a concerted effort on the part of the hive mind should see her voted off rather quickly. That and her dancing will be like a Vogon reading poetry.

I need a bleach scrub bath just having typed that...

My punchline: straight off a pig before smothering it in BBQ sauce and chowing down.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Bipolart Member

Her chins will really weigh her down.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. subgenius Member

Srsly I do predict an injury, real or faked. (Gives her an excuse)
    Dancing is tough.
    There have been other injuries on the show, no?
    And she's not in (good) shape, and 60 yrs old.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. veravendetter Member

DWTS action figure range is out. This is Kirstie's figure from wave 1, featuring Organic Liaison accessory beaker
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  16. an0nim0uz Member

The only thing Kirsty will win is the award for being the fattest fatass in Fatass-Ville.
  17. Sponge Member

She's just the circus act.

dancingwiththestarsseal.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Anonymous Member

By definition there can be no winners with Kirstie Alley on stage dancing.
  19. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

^^ QFT

When Sarah Fail-inn's daughter, Bristle, went on the last show I really thought she would win because of all the Tea-Baggers would spread their AIDS to the polls. Ultimately, the Tea-Bagger's power wasn't enough and Bristle lost. So nothing of value was lost. Same is true with Krusty Alley: She will probably fail in epic proportions. I think I'll vote for a dust mop before I'd vote for Kirstie.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  21. COREarg Member

Dance is actually good to lose weight...so maybe she will lost all this weight she couldn't with scientology.
    I can sense something called "dancetology".

btw: If she loses, I can sense every scilon giving her a giant hug-and-cry party...and later blame on us she lost the game.

EDIT:
    TEAM G-MAK? GO TEAM JACOB!
  22. No way is that whale woman under 200, or even 230 in that clip.

No wonder she's exhaused, fighting all that mass that keeps zigging while she's zagging must be ever so hard. Centrifugal force and gravity in action. She's like a walking Newtonian physics experiment.

Dance is good for weightloss, but I can see her justifying extra noms with the excuse that she's excersizing and needs the extra calories...
  23. Anonymous Member

The site votefortheworst.com managed to keep Kate Gosselin on for weeks and weeks.

I haven't watched the show in the past and don't plan on watching ever, but I'll be calling and voting for her competitors. How about voting en masse for that Williams guy?

Sometimes I'm glad I have that old 24.4 baud modem and still remember how to script an autodialer. See? I'm not obsolete. Yet.
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Optimisticate Member

^^I did a derp and posted anonymously. Got too excited with the clicker or something.
  25. Kilia Member

I'm going to be watching the show tonight, not because of Alley, but because of Ralph Macchio. He saved my son from bully's (Karate Kid I-movie). Like him a whole lot.
  26. Will she be dancing to this music?

• Like Like x 2
  27. veravendetter Member

zumba drills "Ditch the Workout, Join the Party!!"
  28. Anonymous Member

I think Kirstie will be waddlin' over to the House of Pies after her practices. She can always say she's checking up on her "shop".
    Although I don't know if she can get away with that statement, since her shop is prolly deader than Elvis. (no dis to Elvis intended)
  29. Anonymous Member

30. Anonymous Member

Kirstie Alley dances downhill

"Is celebrity a blessing or a curse? In the case of Kirstie Alley, star of “Cheers” and now a contestant on “Dancing with the Stars” (7 p.m., ABC), it’s begun to look a lot like the latter. She’s starred in one of the most successful sitcoms ever as well as “Star Trek II” and those hugely popular “Look Who’s Talking” movies. Heck, she even had a decent run on “Veronica’s Closet.” Most mere mortals would consider that a lifetime of attention. But for some, too much is never enough.

In 2005 Alley lampooned her larger-than-life image in “Fat Actress.” Not remotely funny. Five years later, she tried to do the same in a reality format with “Kirstie Alley’s Big Life.” She spent most of her time complaining about her treatment in the tabloids. Big bore was more like it.
    Which brings us to her role on “Dancing with the Stars,” one of the most tabloid-attentive shows of all. It’s also the most formulaically cast. Alley will be playing the presumably out-of-shape middle-aged character, pioneered by John O’Hurley on the show’s first season. Anything she does short of dying on live television will be considered a victory for people of her age and size."

http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2011/mar/21/kirstie-alley-dances-downhill/
    • Like Like x 2
  31. subgenius Member

Its on tonight live 8 ET.
    I may watch. Because of my prediction.
    This is like NASCAR where, unless there's a crash once in a while, its not exciting.
    Let's see: 60 year old fat $cientologist.
    What could possibly go wrong?
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

33. Anonymous Member

Anyone know if she's danced yet? Or appx time of her 'performance'?
  34. subgenius Member

Think she's coming up after 9 ET
    • Like Like x 1
  35. hushpuppy Member

36. Anonymous Member

How nice...Scilon designers Marissa Ribisi and Sophia Coloma are using their pal Kirstie to show off one of their Whitley Kros shirts:

24.jpg

On the WK site: http://bit.ly/i2kOr2
  37. Optimisticate Member

"I will name him George, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him."

• Like Like x 4
  38. Anon1720 Member

Krustys up next. I can't believe I've been watching this shite.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. BlooAnon Member

^^^ This.

I can't say I'm surprised they left her til the last, though.
  40. Anonymous Member

She kicked ass! Sorry but its true!