Customize

Kirstie Alley Will Win DWTS, Thanks to Scientology

Discussion in 'Kirstie Alley' started by Optimisticate, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

lol! Don't give COS any ideas.
    there is big bucks in that
  2. Anonymous Member

GARG! I can't believe I'm watching this CRAP again. Please pray to the Great Dancing Gods for Krusty to be eliminated so I don't have to watch this anymore.
  3. Anonymous Member

She did another very good job tonight. I may have enough seen some of the "old Kirstie" coming back in her smile/eyes. Her humour is self-deprecatingly humble.

Wish she'd ditch that damn cult.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Not a bad Idea..... Maybe we can make a trade.... If she promises to ditch the cult. We will make sure she wins.... Maybe?
  5. Anonymous Member

The only judge sucking up to her was Carrie Ann. She also pooped out at the end. gogogogogo Daniel-san/Ralph Macchio!!!
  6. RightOn Member

I thought she was lousy sorry.
    Seemed to be dragging her feet and looked very big in that orange dress. Lost her energy at the end. She was SO out of breath at the end, she couldn't talk. Sorry! gave her props last week, but this week? nope!

And yes I know it is a very difficult dance, but I call them as I see them. She sucked this week.
  7. Anonymous Member

She is showing a lot of vulnerability/insecurity in this show, even though (esp for being 60) she is dancing very well. She says she wants to make the finals to lose weight because she figures she'll lose X pounds per week of practice. Tonight, one of the judges said, "So you want to lose 40 pounds?" and her response: "or 80". That's a different Kirstie.

I don't see her putting on airs in the (edited) scenes of her practicing. Perhaps she is experiencing doubt about the cult? Maybe this is the time for Anon to try to engage her in true conversation vs. jokes about her weight and name-calling? I dunno, but she seems different - in a less "cultie" way.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

They're all "losing steam" (judges' comment about Wendy Williams, who is also a bigger woman). They're not professional dancers. She's 60. She didn't suck. Dancing like that is tough, hard work. If you've never been a dancer, then you won't get it. Wendy Williams just made a comment about it being hard to dance like that being over 40. It's true. The young DJ guy sucked both nights. He's not overweight, nor is he 60.
  9. RightOn Member

sorry
    Just because she has a few non Homo Novis moments doesn't mean she is having second thoughts 'bout COS. Her son talking to Bunker proved how "in" they are.
    hey! I hope she gets out some day. But I don't think it will be any time soon. Her BFFs are the Travolta (s) and we all know they aint going anywhere soon. It also may be another sad classic case of what COS has in her PC file too. Besides she JUST opened up her new shop. I just don't think she is going anywhere in a hurry, Sadly.
  10. RightOn Member

Didn't see Wendy perform. yes I realize they are not spring chickens and dancing is difficult. But I thought she sucked compared to last week.
    yes I know the dance was more difficult. I thought she dragged. sorry

that's my opinion and I am sticking to it. Signing off.
    Always Sunny is on. Now THAT is entertainment
  11. over9000OT Member

Most ethical people on Earth, what what?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. AnonLover Member

I am disappoint that kirstie's fat ass doesnt suck as badly i expected it would. the lulz is low, even if she is a scilon cow. but giving credit where is due - bitch can move her feet and put on a show.

and i haet myself nao.
  13. anonymous612 Member

it's okay, you can join the rest of us in making snarky comments about how she needs to mute her mic after so we don't hear her wheezing.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

I don't watch it, but her skills in dancing aren't going to bring in any new cult converts. The scam has been exposed. She'll be reading the internet, as well as others, it's up to us to show them the truth, not the 4chan crap or the Scilon crap, the lies and the bait and switch.

If this TV show gives her the attention she so badly craves she won't need the cult as much as the cult needs her.
  15. Rockyj Member

Its on again tonite! Me watching (in between) only to get a break from Middle East, Japan & all other BS catastrophes in the world! BUT most of all to see how a whale beaches themselves on national TV!
  16. Anonymous Member

Rare screengrab from Kirstie's ongoing rehearsals for her next dance:

beached_whale650.jpg
  17. That shore is nice.
  18. Triumph Member

Chicago Sun Times
    Kirstie Alley’s dietary misstep leaves Jenny Craig fuming
    http://www.suntimes.com/entertainme...ietary-misstep-leaves-jenny-craig-fuming.html
    Jenny vs Kirstie the battle of the giant cupcake

silly WOG diets...watching calories and exercise... is no match to Krusties OT supah powarz

1301498337_kirstie-alley-290.jpg

PIC: See Kirstie Alley's Awkward 7th Grade Yearbook Photo!
    http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvm...leys-awkward-7th-grade-yearbook-photo-2011313

I thought It was another teenage Tom Cruies in drag pic
    TOM2.jpg
    TOM.jpg
  19. BlooAnon Member

You were expecting her to take the high road? I don't think she's ever taken the high road. High horse maybe...

KSW Kirstie! Show everyone your winning personality.
  20. COREarg Member

...You're way too fail to even be compared with the amazing and intelligent creatures that pigs are.
    Just, shut up. Really Kirstie,SHUT UP.
  21. Anonymous Member

check out this scieno
  22. COREarg Member

Everyone sees what you did there.

I, I don't really...But...This...!
    ...this doesn't make sense anymore.
  23. RightOn Member

none of my freinds ever dressed up like a girl for Halloween way back when
    just sayin'
    The bottom picture, he seemed to go all out with boobs and everything
    Like how he is hiking up his dress. What a trollup!
  24. Triumph Member

He sure has a purdy mouth
  25. RightOn Member

Jenny Craig you mad?
    Kirstie Alley’s dietary misstep leaves Jenny Craig fuming

April 1st 2011
    "Kirstie Alley may be surprising people with how well she’s doing on “Dancing With the Stars,” but the folks at Jenny Craig are not cheering.
    The diet program honchos are very upset with the actress — believing Alley basically took their money for a well-publicized TV ad campaign, and then ran off to do her own diet plan.

Even before Alley finished with Jenny Craig, the “DWTS” contestant had packed back on almost all of the pounds that she initially had lost.
    According to a JC source, Alley simply didn’t stick with the diet and exercise program Jenny Craig espouses for all its customers.
    Now, supposedly partnering with several fellow Scientologists, Alley has launched Organic Liaison — a Los Angeles store that sells a program very similar to the Jenny Craig concept.

“To say the least, this was not our favorite celebrity endorsement arrangement,” said the JC source.
    A spokeswoman for Jenny Craig takes issue with the source claiming the company is unhappy with Alley. The JC rep said Friday that the firm “maintains a friendly relationship with Kirstie and we are proud of her accomplishments while she was on our program,” noting the 75 pounds Alley lost was maintained during her three year realtionship with Jenny Craig.
    “We remain supportive of Kirstie...and would welcome her back at any time as a returning client,” added the spokeswoman. "

http://www.suntimes.com/4596804-521/kirstie-alleys-dietary-misstep-leaves-jenny-craig-fuming.html

DEE LISH!!!!
    but since when is Jenny Craig like Organic Liasons? Do they sell Cal mag and detox juice too? I don't think so!
    • Like Like x 1
  26. over9000OT Member

/r/ing noodz of Trap Cruise.
  27. Triumph Member

Kirstie snagged Tania Azar away from Jenny Craig to work on her Orgasmic Lemurs Hubbard Detox diet
    Tania was the Krusty One's personal Jenny Craig weight-loss counselor and PR person

She worked for Krustie for a few months and bounced...

Got tired of Knocking the cupcakes from Krusties Grubby Mitts
    http://www.quickandsimple.com/diet-weight-loss/success-stories/diet-weight-loss-kirstie-alley
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

Maks couldn't hold her fat ass. They just fell TO THE FLOOR.
  29. Anonymous Member

Maks is icing himself down.
  30. Anonymous Member

"My Thigh Gave Out" he said. Lol,Im sure it did ,look at what your trying to hold up. Dancin with the Hippos!
  31. Anonymous Member

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42544353/ns/today-entertainment/
  32. Kilia Member

She looked and danced terribly. She also has no business doing stuff like this with her considerable weight.
  33. Anonymous Member

Her score was too high tonight, especially with how well so many others did. She kept bawwing about her shoe, so maybe they felt sorry for her. Her weight? Meh. She's not too fat to waltz. I just wonder why the tech isn't helping her with all these zany mishaps. lol
  34. Anonymous Member

35. Kilia Member

When one has that much weight on them for a prolonged period of time, the bones in the body take a huge beating, among other things. She already has a hip problem..more stress of this kind to her body in it's present form, will be detrimental to her.
  36. Anonymous Member

Here's the dilemma, it is now customary for "the Internet" to vote for the worst contender in these shows just to piss off the show producers (who don't give a damn as long as the money comes in). What to do....
  37. Anonymous Member

From the footage I've seen if Kirstie is considered good then the quality is far inferior to the UK version of the show.
  38. Optimisticate Member

Not even VFTW wants to deal with them.

And FU to Good Morning America for not putting up a C&C warning before showing the video of Kirstie sprawled on the floor trying to figure out her shoes after not seeing them in a few years.
  39. RightOn Member

thanks to those posting so I don't have to watch this show.
    Wow.... ok from Carrie Kiss- Ass "you didn't miss a beat?" wat?

Sorry, she REALLY sucked and not because of her shoe falling off her hoof
    Although I doubt she designed her own dress, I would wonder why she would approve of wearing something that made her look so hideous?
    her score was WAY too high for what she delivered

I guess she is not able to harness her OT powers at all.
    Wonder what is making her so PTS? Maks?
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Anonymous Member

"She added that she doesn't want to "become the mercy f***", garnering sympathy votes from fans. "I want people to vote for me because I'm good. I really do!"
    "But seriously, the star (who wasn't sure why her shoe fell off) says she's tired of being so accident-prone. "I don't want to be that girl!"
    http://omg.yahoo.com/news/kirstie-alley-theres-a-conspiracy-against-me-on-dwts/60395

Scientology can help you with that.
    As far as the votes.....well you better use those OT Powers
    • Like Like x 1