Customize

Kirstie Alley Will Win DWTS, Thanks to Scientology

Discussion in 'Kirstie Alley' started by Optimisticate, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

2. subgenius Member

'I have hugely high standards for myself........."
    wut a twat
    paging monty python: "Thou who art so completely huge."
  3. LOL. Another day older and deeper in debt.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Bipolart Member

That costume made her look like a ballerina after over 9000 ding dongs and some LSD. Ick.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. RightOn Member

melt down.... smelt down
    if that is what they call a meltdown, then they obviously need to get out more.
    It was NOTHING.
    Carrie Ann kiss ass told Kirtstie how much she loves her. SO sickening.

Perhaps Maks will do a "tell all" article after this is all over, if he is offered enough $.
    I think he puts up with her on camera, and that he really can't stand her. that's the way I see it and IMO.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Triumph Member

Hes under contract...its his job to be a kiss ass...

Maks and Krustie were at a Prince concert in LA and they got up on stage with about 20 others from the VIP section with Gwen Stefani and her husband Gavin whatshisface

He will be twitter stalked for years...by Krustie...Shes moved on from twitter molesting Jamie Foxx..its Maks turn for the next decade...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dailydish/detail?entry_id=88263

theres a video somewhere...
    Shes a horrible dancer ...when its not rehearsed...what a CLOD
    video here..(caution:may cause blindness)
    http://perezhilton.com/2011-05-02-prince-the-forum-los-angeles-celebrities
  7. RightOn Member

well Maks is prollly enjoying Krustie's stardome too and using the hell out of her.
    She is prolly getting him into fine restaurants, going up on stage at the Prince concert, and whatever the hell else she uses her star power on?
    Who knows.
    I am sure he is enjoying the free ride. I just hope he stays away from any "courses" she may suggest to him.
  8. Optimisticate Member

Where have I seen that before?

Oh, wait....

fantasia_alligators_and_hippo-1705.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Smurf Member

Exactly. It's all about ratings and the Krustie/Maks appearances gives them great exposure and boosts DWTS ratings. After every DWTS filming on Monday & Tuesday night, all the dancers & celebs all head to a glam restaurant in the LA area for dinner & partying with the paparazzi in tow. It's all set up.

I'm betting Krustie will get the boot on DWTS in the next 2 weeks.
  10. AnonyVix Member

Be warned there are also the Internet campaigns to vote up the poorer performers simply to send such shows up, happened twice in the UK, one incident resulted in our version of X Factor doing some kind of fiddle to rid themselves of the possibility of having to award someone a recording contract whom they knew wouldn't sell. Don't tell /b/ it might give them ideas!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/.../X-Factor-Facebook-campaign-backs-Wagner.html
    • Like Like x 1
  11. subgenius Member

yeah, the voting has got a whole thingie to it (i've been told) on all these shows
    apart from merit
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Herro Member

Lol, you are so fucking mad.
  13. Miranda Member

14. Anonymous Member

cybill-shepherd-old.jpeg
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Miranda Member

"L'Oreal. Because I'm worth it."
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Optimisticate Member

What's funny is that votefortheworst.com decided at the beginning of this season that they wanted nothing to do with it. However, last year they (and George Lopez via his show) were almost 100% directly responsible for keeping Kate Gosselin on the show.

That's the equivalent of keeping this on the show:

elaine-dance.gif

If it's bad, it's almost a guarantee that you can count on half of the US to vote for it. Our last several presidential choices are proof of that.
  17. Anonymous Member

Damn, Cybill, what happened to you?!
  18. RightOn Member

is she trying to create a new hair buzz with this "wind tunnel do"?
    you know like the Jennifer Aniston years ago?
    Some how I don't feel this will be quite as popular. Some hair dos never catch on. Thankfully we don't see alot of Donald Trumps out there. (with the exceptions of his dorky sons of course)
  19. Anonymous Member

2lvoilz.gif
    • Like Like x 5
  20. Miranda Member

He is just so BIZARRE.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. RightOn Member

blurp! there goes breakfast!
    He looks so Presidential doesn't he?
  22. WhiteNight Member

23. RightOn Member

Today, I think it was "Extra" or one of those celeb rags that said she was fielding offers from HBO and some other network for movie deals.
    Really?
  24. Sam Urai Member

As long as they shoot in widescreen . . .
    • Like Like x 1
  25. RightOn Member

oh please no 3D!!!!
  26. Herro Member

• Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

A new sitcom?
  28. Anonymous Member

She nailed the Argentine Tango a few minutes ago. If you've never had to dance that dance, you have no idea how hard it is. She's also losing weight - you can see it comparing the show's intro to her appearance tonight. They showed her falling twice and getting dizzy in practice, and Maks commented she isn't eating enough, which she admits probably caused the falls - low blood sugar.

It's time to blow the cult, Kirstie. The tech isn't working for you and you're not taking care of your body/health. You'd have a much bigger fan base if you'd just blow.
  29. Anonymous Member

too late.
  30. BrakTalk Member

He always looks like he's either sucking an invisible penis, or getting ready to to gobble up a fat one. If he wins the GOP nomination, we'll know how...
    • Like Like x 3
  31. Anonymous Member

I still would though.
  32. eddieVroom Member

familyberzerckus.jpg
  33. Smurf Member

34. Miranda Member

Now, now.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Bipolart Member

or
    Sybil_DVD.jpg
  36. Smurf Member

Tonight's performance..

37. Anonymous Member

Herro votes for Kirstie. Prove me wrong.
  38. The Wrong Guy Member

Kirstie Alley fell down a whole bunch of times in rehearsals and then swore on live TV.

When getting her critique for her "Instant" Salsa, Kirstie very clearly slipped non-primetime-friendly word. When she spoke to press after the show, she shed some light on why she was bleeped out. "I said s***," she says, clarifying that it was not an F-bomb. "It's family hour, right?"

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsideth...ces-kirstie-forces-ralph-to-rely-on-fans.html
  39. BrakTalk Member

I hope she never dances with David... one misstep, and instead of stepping on his toes, she'd end up stepping right on his head. Oh wait... that would probably be a GOOD thing.
  40. Anonymous Member

One of two. Each couples danced twice tonight. This one you posted - they had to draw the song out of a hat and had 20 minutes to devise/practice a routine.